• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescotts last 4 games

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive really felt forever that Dez Bryant is one of the most overrated WR's in the history of the game

this is a guy with 4-100 yard games in his last 3 seasons, yet continually gets talk about as a superstar

And thats not an anti-Cowboys stance, cause Im a huge fan of Zeke and Dak as players

I just never seen so much hype for a guy that routinely goes 3 for 36
Yup. Sure seems to be the case at this point. Guy just can't get open and the idea that he has great hands doesn't seem to match the weekly balls that bounce off of his...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas really does need to overhaul most of their team at the skill positions and defense. They've been a top heavy for a very long time. They're far too vulnerable to little things upsetting their formula.
Disagree, I think they are doing that on defense already with the players they already brought in. A lot of good young players on the DL and a bunch of new guys in the secondary that need to grow into their roles a little before we know how good they are. Other than Lee all LBs are young too. So they do need to add a little talent for sure or have some guys get a lot better, but I think when all shakes out you will see a bunch of these guys on defense will be contributors for a long time. On skill positions they obviously added Zeke and Dak. Witten is old, the receivers can't get open and while there are some young players there, yes it seems more talented ones are needed. Speed and a guy that can stretch the field and make a defense worried especially seems to be an issue

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant is Roy Williams version 2.0

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 169808

yuck. benched him in fantasy too.

I traded Brees for Ingram because Prescott was playing so well.
Ingram has been a beast but I'm scrambling for a decent QB now.

I did in my FF brilliance also trade for Carr because I could see the coming meltdown but he's only marginally better.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez Bryant is Roy Williams version 2.0
vomit-3587.gif

not that I can disagree

Dez has always been looked at as a top WR, because of the potential he has had. Then he makes a great catch & people just figure that is what he will do always. he has never been consistent at it. never was good at running routes. In Short never really a true #1 WR. Has always been overrated, but did well enough to wait for the potential to come to the team. It never did. After the 1st couple years I was all for getting a new #1. Remember talking back in the day with Twist about trading Dez while most still thought he was great. Also about going after Watkins. Dez really been doing what I thought he would. Only actually worse than I thought he would. He has always dropped passes, but he drops even more nowadays.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All fair, i just wait for that one dominant game that every great WR has at some point or another, and I just never see it

He was really good vs GB in the playoffs last season, but that may be the worst defense and secondary he will ever see

I think practices against the worst defense he will ever see. Good god are we on the wrong end of the spectrum.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not sitting behind that ridiculously good O-line and running game anymore... Now he's gotta make quicker decisions, it's on him, and he's not doing really well with it so far...

Only guys that get open seem to be Witten and Beasley. Hard to make decisions on which covered guy to throw to real quickly.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only guys that get open seem to be Witten and Beasley. Hard to make decisions on which covered guy to throw to real quickly.

Beasley doesn't even have 200 yards in 11 games

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez is not only declining, he has a big contract. Bad combination.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not sitting behind that ridiculously good O-line and running game anymore... Now he's gotta make quicker decisions, it's on him, and he's not doing really well with it so far...

So all QB's have no downgrade in performance when under pressure?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all QB's have no downgrade in performance when under pressure?

When QB's are under pressure you see what they're about... Any QB can have success behind the best O-line in football and a good running back....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I traded Brees for Ingram because Prescott was playing so well.
Ingram has been a beast but I'm scrambling for a decent QB now.

I did in my FF brilliance also trade for Carr because I could see the coming meltdown but he's only marginally better.

Case Keenum still out there

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When QB's are under pressure you see what they're about... Any QB can have success behind the best O-line in football and a good running back....

Tom Brady lost 2 Super Bowls because of pressure. Is that what he was about?

"Your just interpreting facts to support you own conclusion"

You are taking about a young QB in his 2nd year. A QB who had a big hole in is O line, a missing star running back, a super star receiver who is a shell of his former self, a coach who bails on the running game at the first sign of trouble ... and what?? You want that QB to continue to play at the insanely high level he did his first year?

Are learning curves the sign of an NFL washout now? ..or are you just out of your mind?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady lost 2 Super Bowls because of pressure. Is that what he was about?

"Your just interpreting facts to support you own conclusion"

You are taking about a young QB in his 2nd year. A QB who had a big hole in is O line, a missing star running back, a super star receiver who is a shell of his former self, a coach who bails on the running game at the first sign of trouble ... and what?? You want that QB to continue to play at the insanely high level he did his first year?

Are learning curves the sign of an NFL washout now? ..or are you just out of your mind?

Tom Brady didn't lose those Super-Bowls from bad play, his defense let them down right at the end of both games... Brady did his job... Giants made some great play's at the end of both of those Super-Bowls... So I don't think that's really a fair comparison...

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perfect storm.
No Zeke. Dez and Witten can’t get open.
So he pretty much has nothing. He has relied on some superior talent around him that also allowed him to improvise more.

Now he just looks lost.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady didn't lose those Super-Bowls from bad play, his defense let them down right at the end of both games... Brady did his job... Giants made some great play's at the end of both of those Super-Bowls... So I don't think that's really a fair comparison...

Ok then, here is a QB who lost the SB for his team ...Did this tell you what that QB was about?

2bb88a5737fa0796d0871a8d6f7defae.gif

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
vomit-3587.gif

not that I can disagree

Dez has always been looked at as a top WR, because of the potential he has had. Then he makes a great catch & people just figure that is what he will do always. he has never been consistent at it. never was good at running routes. In Short never really a true #1 WR. Has always been overrated, but did well enough to wait for the potential to come to the team. It never did. After the 1st couple years I was all for getting a new #1. Remember talking back in the day with Twist about trading Dez while most still thought he was great. Also about going after Watkins. Dez really been doing what I thought he would. Only actually worse than I thought he would. He has always dropped passes, but he drops even more nowadays.

Dez is not the same guy but lets not get crazy with revising history here.

He is tied with the most TD's in Cowboys history at 71.
Romo & Dez beat the Troy, Irving TD connection record which was 50.
He was the NFL TD leader in 2014.

.......So these facts are getting in the way of your "I was right all along" speech.