• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescotts last 4 games

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak.png

yuck. benched him in fantasy too.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to admit, I was a believer, and of course he can still be great, but there has to be small concern that he is just a product of a superstar RB and an all world Oline, and without those 2 things, are we looking at a fairly average QB?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
compare to carson wentz

dak.png

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
note wentz's lower comp %. odd.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have to admit, I was a believer, and of course he can still be great, but there has to be small concern that he is just a product of a superstar RB and an all world Oline, and without those 2 things, are we looking at a fairly average QB?
he needs a running game. elliot and him feed off each other. no zeke to keep LBers and safeties low, defenses dont need to be honest.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair, it also doesn’t help him that his #1 wide receiver can’t get open because he can’t get separation at all and his #2 wide receiver drops passes like a guy who wore that number in the late 70’s did. Kinda limits his options in the passing game.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it also doesn’t help him that his #1 wide receiver can’t get open because he can’t get separation at all and his #2 wide receiver drops passes like a guy who wore that number in the late 70’s did. Kinda limits his options in the passing game.

Ive really felt forever that Dez Bryant is one of the most overrated WR's in the history of the game

this is a guy with 4-100 yard games in his last 3 seasons, yet continually gets talk about as a superstar

And thats not an anti-Cowboys stance, cause Im a huge fan of Zeke and Dak as players

I just never seen so much hype for a guy that routinely goes 3 for 36

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive really felt forever that Dez Bryant is one of the most overrated WR's in the history of the game

this is a guy with 4-100 yard games in his last 3 seasons, yet continually gets talk about as a superstar

And thats not an anti-Cowboys stance, cause Im a huge fan of Zeke and Dak as players

I just never seen so much hype for a guy that routinely goes 3 for 36
to be fair, he went from a pass happy romo offense to a run based offense and a new QB/system. his drop in stats coincides with romo being football dead for 2 years and retiring.

hes had what 5-6 different QB's in the last 5 years?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to be fair, he went from a pass happy romo offense to a run based offense and a new QB/system. his drop in stats coincides with romo being football dead for 2 years and retiring.

hes had what 5-6 different QB's in the last 5 years?

All fair, i just wait for that one dominant game that every great WR has at some point or another, and I just never see it

He was really good vs GB in the playoffs last season, but that may be the worst defense and secondary he will ever see

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas really does need to overhaul most of their team at the skill positions and defense. They've been a top heavy for a very long time. They're far too vulnerable to little things upsetting their formula.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this proves is that it's tough to play QB with a banged up OL and a limited run game. That's why what Russell Wilson is doing is great or why Aaron Rodgers is so amazing . There's like 4-6 elite guys in the league and Dak isht one of them. That should not surprise anyne . Maybe he will be one day but right now he's just pretty good

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Average at best.

O-line is an issue but when comparing to Wentz, he is missing a starting left tackle as well.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to point out the obvious but the Cowboys opponents the last 4 games are a combined 25-15 while Eagles opponents are 13-27. Lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to point out the obvious but the Cowboys opponents the last 4 games are a combined 25-15 while Eagles opponents are 13-27. Lol

Well, to be fair, one of those Cowboys opponent was 8-1 and was the Eagles

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair, one of those Cowboys opponent was 8-1 and was the Eagles
Yep. I don't think anyone is debating if Philly has a better defense than Dallas though . Eagles have also played SF, Wash and Denver. Dallas is probably the best team Philly played on those 4 games and that's not saying a ton

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Dak bashing is just as flawed as the Dak ball washing was at this point last year.

I hate Dallas as much as anyone, but my attempt at an objective analysis:

Dak could be an above average QB, if he had a more imaginative coach who would play to his strengths, and better personnel around him.

Dallas has some elite offensive players: three OL and a RB. But they are actually below average almost everywhere else offensively. The rest of their OL is straight trash.

Dez is vastly overrated and is slowing down. Philly covered him one on one with no safety help and he caught short balls but didn't get deep or break a single tackle. Witten is a legend, but ancient and super slow at this time. Beasley is their best receiver and he is a #3 guy.

On top of that, the Dallas coaching is below average. Jason Garrett should have been fired after the Atlanta game. His inability to adjust to a scrub OT getting raped was unreal. A high school coach puts in a TE to chip there. That was brutal. Linehan is also a below-average offensive mind.

But Jerrah will keep these guys because Jerrah doesn't want to admit the real problem is Jerrah. Since Jimmy Johnson left, no rings. This is not coincidental. Jerry has been a terrible GM despite having the most resources of anyone in football. Stephen Jones is better, but he can't hold his daddy back forever.

Only when Jerry dies will Dallas resume winning, book it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Dak bashing is just as flawed as the Dak ball washing was at this point last year.

I hate Dallas as much as anyone, but my attempt at an objective analysis:

Dak could be an above average QB, if he had a more imaginative coach who would play to his strengths, and better personnel around him.

Dallas has some elite offensive players: three OL and a RB. But they are actually below average almost everywhere else offensively. The rest of their OL is straight trash.

Dez is vastly overrated and is slowing down. Philly covered him one on one with no safety help and he caught short balls but didn't get deep or break a single tackle. Witten is a legend, but ancient and super slow at this time. Beasley is their best receiver and he is a #3 guy.

On top of that, the Dallas coaching is below average. Jason Garrett should have been fired after the Atlanta game. His inability to adjust to a scrub OT getting raped was unreal. A high school coach puts in a TE to chip there. That was brutal. Linehan is also a below-average offensive mind.

But Jerrah will keep these guys because Jerrah doesn't want to admit the real problem is Jerrah. Since Jimmy Johnson left, no rings. This is not coincidental. Jerry has been a terrible GM despite having the most resources of anyone in football. Stephen Jones is better, but he can't hold his daddy back forever.

Only when Jerry dies will Dallas resume winning, book it.
Couldn't agree more. I've been saying all along I want to see three years out of them

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="Rock Strongo, post: 10895065,

yuck. benched him in fantasy too.[/QUOTE] dak was terrible against the eagles, but in the falcon ga me no qb would have put up good numbers with the sieve we had in at LT.