• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dadi Nicolas was suspended indefinately

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. VtFooz: Personally, I am more concerned with the reputation of my football team and school than winning a national title. I want a team that I can root for with pride. I know that there are knuckleheads everywhere, but college is a time to grow out of that and I prefer 2012 Beamer to 2002-03 Beamer any day.

2. I doubt this lasts as a felony. If he did a dumb thing, take his medicine and Beamer will give him a chance to come back.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we've been on the long, slow road to a NC in large part because we haven't tried to cut too many corners. You'll see teams rocket up past us, but then they also fall back behind as well (e.g. Miami, Auburn, tOSU, etc...). We'll keep chugging up the mountain.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fball players take bikes all the time. They usually just take them, ride them to wherever they need to go, and just dump them nearby their destination.

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. VtFooz: Personally, I am more concerned with the reputation of my football team and school than winning a national title. I want a team that I can root for with pride. I know that there are knuckleheads everywhere, but college is a time to grow out of that and I prefer 2012 Beamer to 2002-03 Beamer any day.

2. I doubt this lasts as a felony. If he did a dumb thing, take his medicine and Beamer will give him a chance to come back.

I'm with you. If Journell could get out of a felony for his, than Dadi can get out of this. Also if he can get out of it I'm sure Beamer will give him a second chance. Granted it will probably be on a one strike policy.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The fball players take bikes all the time. They usually just take them, ride them to wherever they need to go, and just dump them nearby their destination.

Their own "city bike" system?

Clearly, a habit that needs to stop.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't care if it has the felony tag attached to it this is small-time. Well if he gets kicked off I can't wait to see what sad ass player takes his place. Probably some Gouveia Winslow type talent

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized all this ignorant posts by VTfoozball aren't being followed with quick defending by TAEdisonHokie. What happened to that guy?

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Defend how? VT's success as we all know it hangs by a thread. No matter how you look at it this is called a setback. This does not help everyones dreams of a NC. VT has a hard enough time getting decent players. It does not need to lose the ones it has. Any help coming on the DL this year? Any at all? Let me guess...someone is going to point out last year's class. Well as usual they are all projects and unknowns. It's going to take time to get them ready and meanwhile there would be a hole left by Nicolas. Probably filled with an incompetent or TE. But whatever you guys...keep believing everything's OK

Last edited by a moderator:

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend how? VT's success as we all know it hangs by a thread. No matter how you look at it this is called a setback. This does not help everyones dreams of a NC. VT has a hard enough time getting decent players. It does not need to lose the ones it has. Any help coming on the DL this year? Any at all? Let me guess...someone is going to point out last year's class. Well as usual they are all projects and unknowns. It's going to take time to get them ready and meanwhile there would be a hole left by Nicolas. Probably filled with an incompetent or TE. But whatever you guys...keep believing everything's OK

Last I checked, we were loaded at DE. I am not worried about one idiot who has never played a snap. And sure, I'll bring up last year's class. Ekanem and Jarontay Jones were highly rated guys (you should love them) and I wouldn't consider either of them "projects". The only real project on our d-line was Nicolas lol

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Loaded? You mean Gayle, Collins and a bunch of unproven backups that included Nicolas? Gayle could leave after this year. His backup is Tyrel Wilson who is 220 pounds and can't be expected to last a whole game. Behind him was Nicolas. On the other side is Collins who will probably come back. Behind him is McCray who hasn't done squat. Then all that's left are the true freshman coming in who won't be ready to contribute until next year at the earliest. That doesn't seem loaded to me

jgHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn fooz...i try to bite my tongue, but your ignorance is just rediculous. incompetents?? they made the team for a reason...if you don't like it...tough....you really have no idea how rediculous you sound do you...

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious. Theron Norman was probably a bigger loss than Dadi Nicholas. At least Theron was playing at a thin position.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Trust me you do not want to see just any player on the VT roster on the field in the games that count.

Theron who? VT recruits DBs like a mofo.

Rocco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just so I am clear- every player VT has on the roster sucks, except for a guy who is suspended indefinitely. He hasn't played much, but he's better than other players who haven't played much because they clearly suck. Every recruit they chase sucks, except for the ones they don't get, because those are the great ones. The ones they get suck and VT only got them because they suck and no one else wanted them.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so I am clear- every player VT has on the roster sucks, except for a guy who is suspended indefinitely. He hasn't played at all, but he's better than other players who haven't played much because they clearly suck. Every recruit they chase sucks, except for the ones they don't get, because those are the great ones. The ones they get suck and VT only got them because they suck and no one else wanted them.

Just one minor edit, :D

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me you do not want to see just any player on the VT roster on the field in the games that count.

Theron who? VT recruits DBs like a mofo.

So let me get this straight. We are returning 4 starters/contributers at DE next year as well as bringing in two four star recruits at DE. You are worried about losing a three star DE who has never played.

However we are only returning one starter at CB along with another player who had to move from playing safety. We have two true freshmen behind them and that is it until you get to walk ons. At Safety we are converting two CBs to Safety and really don't have anyone to speak of after that. Yet somehow you are more worked up about about losing a DE than a Safety.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously can this thread just die :L

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just so I am clear- every player VT has on the roster sucks, except for a guy who is suspended indefinitely. He hasn't played much, but he's better than other players who haven't played much because they clearly suck. Every recruit they chase sucks, except for the ones they don't get, because those are the great ones. The ones they get suck and VT only got them because they suck and no one else wanted them.

I was responding to JFG who seems to think everyone on the roster is good. No you don't want to see the 3rd string guys and maybe not even too much of the 2nd string. This is VT not Alabama or LSU

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So let me get this straight. We are returning 4 starters/contributers at DE next year as well as bringing in two four star recruits at DE. You are worried about losing a three star DE who has never played.

However we are only returning one starter at CB along with another player who had to move from playing safety. We have two true freshmen behind them and that is it until you get to walk ons. At Safety we are converting two CBs to Safety and really don't have anyone to speak of after that. Yet somehow you are more worked up about about losing a DE than a Safety.

Ekanem was the only 4 star DE we got last year. I really don't care about losing a 3rd string DB when VT recruits so well at that position. I haven't read that the coaches were all that impressed with Norman anyway but I did hear praise for Nicolas