• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dadi Nicolas was suspended indefinately

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
facing felony larceny charges.

@AndyBitterVT: #Hokie‬ DE Dadi Nicolas suspended indefinitely following arrest last week for 2nd degree larceny, a felony

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wow .. unbelievable how these kids with such a bright future and great opportunity continue to fuck up in such a major way

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
facing felony larceny charges.

@AndyBitterVT: #Hokie‬ DE Dadi Nicolas suspended indefinitely following arrest last week for 2nd degree larceny, a felony

That sucks! WTF! Any word on what he was stealing? Looks like another open schollie. At least he hasn't been a major contributor up to this point. We may be able to take 25 if this continues.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks! WTF! Any word on what he was stealing? Looks like another open schollie. At least he hasn't been a major contributor up to this point. We may be able to take 25 if this continues.

I'm not sure how serious this charge is, he may get off and be allowed back on the team.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no... seriously? ugh...

hokiecheme11

Mr. Manager
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like another Telvion Clark situation. Loads of talent, but could end up throwing it away by being in the doghouse and not keeping his nose clean

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look forward to see what it was he was actually stealing, just to see how big of a retard he is. Who in college really needs to steal someone else's stuff?

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sounds like another Telvion Clark situation. Loads of talent, but could end up throwing it away by being in the doghouse and not keeping his nose clean
could be, we won't know more for a little while though. He is still participating in Summer 1 (thought probably online classes) right now FWIW, that is a good thing.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was a bike and this happened a few weeks back so much like Norman and Dew, it doesn't necessarily change things for certain recruits in terms of scholarships.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Last year was his true freshman year. How many are as a true freshman? From what I've read it sounded like he was 3rd behind Gayle and McCray which is not bad at all. He was going to be (can still) be a good player. I hope Beamer gives him a second chance

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year was his true freshman year. How many are as a true freshman? From what I've read it sounded like he was 3rd behind Gayle and McCray which is not bad at all. He was going to be (can still) be a good player. I hope Beamer gives him a second chance

OK Fooz...would you rather hear about Nicholas doing this, or Gayle?? Would you rather obtain another schollie as the result of Dadi getting suspended (as the result of a felony)..or maybe Antone Exum instead?? Which would you think would hurt the Hokies more this year?? That's the point I was trying to make. I don't like hearing about this concerning any of our players, contributor or not. At any rate, sounds like he wasn't the one who ACTUALLY committed the crime, just running around with some criminals (surprise, surprise).

http://www.roanoke.com/news/breaking/wb/310764

Last edited by a moderator:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK Fooz...would you rather hear about Nicholas doing this, or Gayle?? Would you rather obtain another schollie as the result of Dadi getting suspended (as the result of a felony)..or maybe Antone Exum instead?? Which would you think would hurt the Hokies more this year?? That's the point I was trying to make.

I don't think that is his point either. I think he is noting that chances are anyone we give a scholarship to, won't be an instant contributor like Dadi was, nor have the upside potential.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
@AndyBitterVT: And that is VT Deputy Chief of Police Kevin L. Foust. I must need my eyes checked.

@AndyBitterVT: Spelled correctly, that would be Dietrick Hall, a dining center on campus.

@AndyBitterVT: Name search on VT website of alleged victim listed in arrest warrant indicates that bike belonged to a fellow student.

@AndyBitterVT: VT Deputy Chief of Police Kevin L. Frost wouldn't comment on if Nicolas stole bike or was accomplice. Said investigation is ongoing.

@AndyBitterVT: Nicolas alleged to be involved in theft of bike valued around $300. Stolen by Dietrich Hall on campus.

@AndyBitterVT: Got a few more details about Dadi Nicolas' arrest from the Virginia Tech police department

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? $300?

I thought fellow larceny was at least over $500. Wow.

@AndyBitterVT: And that is VT Deputy Chief of Police Kevin L. Foust. I must need my eyes checked.

@AndyBitterVT: Spelled correctly, that would be Dietrick Hall, a dining center on campus.

@AndyBitterVT: Name search on VT website of alleged victim listed in arrest warrant indicates that bike belonged to a fellow student.

@AndyBitterVT: VT Deputy Chief of Police Kevin L. Frost wouldn't comment on if Nicolas stole bike or was accomplice. Said investigation is ongoing.

@AndyBitterVT: Nicolas alleged to be involved in theft of bike valued around $300. Stolen by Dietrich Hall on campus.

@AndyBitterVT: Got a few more details about Dadi Nicolas' arrest from the Virginia Tech police department

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think that is his point either. I think he is noting that chances are anyone we give a scholarship to, won't be an instant contributor like Dadi was, nor have the upside potential.

Yeah good luck to the coaches getting someone as good as him. Sure Hand or Brown would be but they're far from locks. VT is not a program that can afford stuff like this. I would put up with so much shit if I were Beamer. I mean if he likes letting the defense win games for him then he's got to do whatever he can to keep this type of player on the team. Suspend him from team practices for half the year, take the scholarship away for a year, whatever but keep him on the team

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah good luck to the coaches getting someone as good as him. Sure Hand or Brown would be but they're far from locks. VT is not a program that can afford stuff like this. I would put up with so much shit if I were Beamer. I mean if he likes letting the defense win games for him then he's got to do whatever he can to keep this type of player on the team. Suspend him from team practices for half the year, take the scholarship away for a year, whatever but keep him on the team

You'd think he could plea this down.

Man, these guys really do need to use their heads a bit more.

By the time you get to college, you need to know better than to steal a bike.