• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D-Rose evaluating his career

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Cleveland, not sure i want him back. He is unreliable.

It's no coincidence they started playing better after he left. He's a terrible fit

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Cleveland, not sure i want him back. He is unreliable.

It's no coincidence they started playing better after he left. He's a terrible fit

Would you rather have 1 Jose Calderon AND 1 Derrick Rose at your disposal.... or just 1 Calderon??

Of course we want him back.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Calderon plz

LOL Lebron had to guard Schroder bc fucking Calderon let Dennis blow by him literally 8 straight possessions and he was giving him space too. The dude is a dumpster fire and I hope he breaks his leg

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you rather have 1 Jose Calderon AND 1 Derrick Rose at your disposal.... or just 1 Calderon??

Of course we want him back.

Neither?

I will take what ever buyout is available at the deadline. Preferably one who can shoot, defend a little and not go AWOL.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.
I just don't get how one struggles mentally with playing basketball. Injuries are uncontrollable. They happen to every player in one fashion or another - categories varying from minor to major. Knowing this it's almost expected that eventually this will be a reality.
So I get being frustrated when it happens - but needing a mental break? I mean this isn't calculus or trying to figure our tax laws. Goodness.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.
I just don't get how one struggles mentally with playing basketball. Injuries are uncontrollable. They happen to every player in one fashion or another - categories varying from minor to major. Knowing this it's almost expected that eventually this will be a reality.
So I get being frustrated when it happens - but needing a mental break? I mean this isn't calculus or trying to figure our tax laws. Goodness.

He did the same thing on the Knicks. He had to run home and speak to his mommy and didn't bother to tell anyone.

Injures might not be controllable but I'm staying away from D Rose's sneakers. They seem to be bad for the knees.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH.

I'm guessing he had planned to retire.
But then he remembered he had millions of reason to continue playing.
I'm guessing he won't play a lot -- backup PG for a few minutes / game.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing he had planned to retire.
But then he remembered he had millions of reason to continue playing.
I'm guessing he won't play a lot -- backup PG for a few minutes / game.
I'm sure the remaining years on that Adidas contract was plenty of reason to return. But knowing his history (having now done this to two different teams) why would a team even take a chance? I'm guessing this will be his last season too.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pretty much my whole life basketball was my meditation. Then the injuries came and i lost that for my own sake. I can still play just not like before. So i get the frustration and probably depression hes feeling. Also it has been his identity to be a basketball player his whole life and becoming the youngest mvp in history for such a storied franchise and having it go like this. I can only imagine. I feel for the guy.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose can still play and contribute and give you 12-13 a game.. I suspect he won't ride the rest of the year out. I just want him to retire with a title somewhere. End on a high note with a career full of injuries. Hope he gets that happy ending somewheres.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose can still play and contribute and give you 12-13 a game.. I suspect he won't ride the rest of the year out. I just want him to retire with a title somewhere. End on a high note with a career full of injuries. Hope he gets that happy ending somewheres.
I honestly think he can fulfill a role like shaun livingston. That fucking guy still shows flashes and surprised all the time.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. But the Cavs are the wrong fit given what they do on offense. (even when Lebron is out)