• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Credit for Team Wins

Who should get the credit?

• Total voters

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly believe BB can over analyze some of his decisions. In that particular case he said something on the Seahawks sideline didn't look quite right. They looked confused and he didn't want to give them time to regroup (paraphrashing).

I heard he was happy with the defensive alignment with the personnel the Seahawks had

Even so, you could never predict an INT, and if that pass is just batted down, Hawks have 2 more plays to get a yard, and the Pats were guaranteed at that point, not to see the ball again

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted other. We all know referees decide who wins and loses. I read that in every game thread.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course its the team... But there is so much more to it... I think that you are only as strong as your BEST player... if that best player is QB, then your QB cant be outshined by the opponent QB... No matter what, if you are the best player and your team loses, then you should have played better... I don't care of you had a career game...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted other. We all know referees decide who wins and loses. I read that in every game thread.
I should've added another option for Blandino. Now that he'll be able to communicate with the on-field officials. Ah that's a poll for next season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point being that Butler might only garner a 3 or 4% rating on you and Flyerhawk's rating system but on that day his impact was about 90% just because of one play.

And it rounded up to 100% given his head's up pushing Kearse out of bounds just prior to that to save 6 points and his big break up of Kearse down the sidelines a quarter before.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote for the team & in almost all cases that means having a very good front office. You will notice that several teams have been successful in this league for a very long time (Pats, Packers, Steelers, Colts, etc & several are trending in that direction like the Seahawks) and this is all about the organization. Sure - many do it with the QB as the focus. However - as shown by the Broncos, Ravens, Bucs, etc - there are several ways to win in this league. A good organization will ensure that the team eventually rises to the top (& vice versa).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it rounded up to 100% given his head's up pushing Kearse out of bounds just prior to that to save 6 points and his big break up of Kearse down the sidelines a quarter before.

That was actually a flat out drop, and flies under the radar as the biggest play of that game

Seattle was up 10 at that stage and that 2nd Brady pick took the air completely out of the Pats....That pass was a 3rd and 1, best pass of the day for Wilson, Kearse catches that, Seattle goes up a minimum of 13, probably 17

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was actually a flat out drop, and flies under the radar as the biggest play of that game

Seattle was up 10 at that stage and that 2nd Brady pick took the air completely out of the Pats....That pass was a 3rd and 1, best pass of the day for Wilson, Kearse catches that, Seattle goes up a minimum of 13, probably 17

Check your eyes my friend. Good thing you aren't a replay official.

Butler's left arm reaches in at the last second and hooks the right elbow of Kearse as he was trying to squeeze the ball. Could not get both hands on it because of it.

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-11_14-38-14.png
    upload_2016-4-11_14-38-14.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 9

zach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the team! I think that you are only as strong as your WEAKEST player no matter how good your QB or Coach is. At the end of the day you lose games when you are a QB who gets sacked constantly and you lose games when your coach is a moron.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously a team is responsible for wins and loses but when it comes to Patriots fans it's Tom Brady that's only responsible for there wins. Injuries, the offensive line, the NFL out to get them, or anything else Patriots fans can come up with to help them sleep better is the only reasons why the Patriots lost to the champs twice. Peace.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's obviously a team is responsible for wins and loses but when it comes to Patriots fans it's Tom Brady that's only responsible for there wins. Injuries, the offensive line, the NFL out to get them, or anything else Patriots fans can come up with to help them sleep better is the only reasons why the Patriots lost to the champs twice. Peace.
This is too funny. Please child. Most Pat fans are the only one not using the injury/excuse bug. Nice try but TOTAL FAIL.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is too funny. Please child. Most Pat fans are the only one not using the injury/excuse bug. Nice try but TOTAL FAIL.

The fact you replied sure proves my point. Brady was below average versus the Broncos and I didn't see one Patriots fan blame Brady. That goes for Rock, and that goes for Sonny as well. Excuses are what the Pats fans are all about. Broncos beat Brady down and made him look like a little bitch. Hammer would agree.:suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact you replied sure proves my point. Brady was below average versus the Broncos and I didn't see one Patriots fan blame Brady. That goes for Rock, and that goes for Sonny as well. Excuses are what the Pats fans are all about. Broncos beat Brady down and made him look like a little bitch. Hammer would agree.:suds:
Brady getting hammered the entire game still threw for 300 yards. A TD and two picks. Almost brought his team back with two late drives but didn't get it done. Hardly below average. Most fans would cut off their left nut to have a QB put up those kind of numbers against the best D in the league. You sir are showing how much of an ass hat you really are.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's other. Fanbases, the fabled 12th Man, that e'ry team has.

I know I don't wear enough face paint, do you?

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady getting hammered the entire game still threw for 300 yards. A TD and two picks. Almost brought his team back with two late drives but didn't get it done. Hardly below average. Most fans would cut off their left nut to have a QB put up those kind of numbers against the best D in the league. You sir are showing how much of an ass hat you really are.
For a fail you sure like to keep responding. Truth hurts don't it. Go Broncos!!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
placeholder.pngplaceholder.pngplaceholder.pngplaceholder.png

I think the O line was below average and Brady was still on song. His balls to the ground were due to a lack of time. No difference in his "game".

I blame Bill B for the loss.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd blame Bill B to since he didn't try to cheat.
Good one Zach. Let me be the first to welcome you to the hoop and provide you with your first rainbow icon. Chances are you'll likely get plenty more. Just sayin