• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Crap....NCAA has penalized OU over a violation

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just another reason why there will be a new division, the power five or division 4 or whatever you want to call it, that governs itself, and does away with the nca a in college football.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
Just zero upside in going out of your way to piss off the NCAA. Just a bad move with 0 reward and a lot of downside.

We're OKLAHOMA...you think we give a fuck about the NCAA and their feelings? I seriously doubt you'll find a cleaner major football power than OU.

They pounded sand up our ass for the Bomar fiasco, when the Compliance Department/A.D./HEAD COACH/EVERYONE played that above the board WAY more than any other school would have done...yet we still felt the sting of probation for the bad decisions of a pampered athlete and some dumbfuck booster's ambition to feel connected.

To hell with the NCAA and their inconsistent bullshit.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're OKLAHOMA...you think we give a fuck about the NCAA and their feelings? I seriously doubt you'll find a cleaner major football power than OU.

They pounded sand up our ass for the Bomar fiasco, when the Compliance Department/A.D./HEAD COACH/EVERYONE played that above the board WAY more than any other school would have done...yet we still felt the sting of probation for the bad decisions of a pampered athlete and some dumbfuck booster's ambition to feel connected.

LOL, some of you Sooners are dumbasses. You do know why Stoops, the Compliance Dept, AD, etc FINALLY REPORTED what was going on, right? 1st, AP was seen "test driving" a Lexus for about a month around Norman, that was provided by good ol Big Red. He "bought" the vehicle without securing financing for about a month before he finally took it back (probably b/c the shit was starting to hit the fan). I don't think there is a dealership anywhere in the country that allows any customer to test drive a car for an entire month. 2nd, it was proven close to 20 OU football players over 3-4 years were clocking in hours for work at Big Red Autos when these dumbasses were supposed to be in class. Then to put the icing on the cake, Stoops FINALLY took action when that dumbass Bomar filed a tax return for work that was never performed. He was filing 40 hour work weeks when he was working maybe 5 hours at the most. Since OU's football program is historically a corrupt program, the school had no choice but to "self" report so they could receive mercy from the NCAA. So please, spare us on how Stoops is such a stickler for the rules. This is the same coach that allowed Dvoracek back on the team after he beat his roommate with a bat, and still extended a scholarship to a player who kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to slash her throat with a screwdriver.

What I did find funny about the whole Big Red Auto scandal was it was revealed to the media by an Aggy website. I'll give Stoops credit on one thing though, it seems he learned his lesson from all of that crap and doesn't fuck around anymore, but it took being an ass hair away from receiving a beat down from the NCAA for him to be this way today.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, some of you Sooners are dumbasses. You do know why Stoops, the Compliance Dept, AD, etc FINALLY REPORTED what was going on, right? 1st, AP was seen "test driving" a Lexus for about a month around Norman, that was provided by good ol Big Red. He "bought" the vehicle without securing financing for about a month before he finally took it back (probably b/c the shit was starting to hit the fan). I don't think there is a dealership anywhere in the country that allows any customer to test drive a car for an entire month. 2nd, it was proven close to 20 OU football players over 3-4 years were clocking in hours for work at Big Red Autos when these dumbasses were supposed to be in class. Then to put the icing on the cake, Stoops FINALLY took action when that dumbass Bomar filed a tax return for work that was never performed. He was filing 40 hour work weeks when he was working maybe 5 hours at the most. Since OU's football program is historically a corrupt program, the school had no choice but to "self" report so they could receive mercy from the NCAA. So please, spare us on how Stoops is such a stickler for the rules. This is the same coach that allowed Dvoracek back on the team after he beat his roommate with a bat, and still extended a scholarship to a player who kidnapped his girlfriend and threatened to slash her throat with a screwdriver.

What I did find funny about the whole Big Red Auto scandal was it was revealed to the media by an Aggy website. I'll give Stoops credit on one thing though, it seems he learned his lesson from all of that crap and doesn't fuck around anymore, but it took being an ass hair away from receiving a beat down from the NCAA for him to be this way today.

Can you chew some gum or something? Your breath stinks....

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ALL of you donghorns are cocksuckers.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, how can one argue with someone that is speaks so eloquently.

Occupant's pissed b/c spring is arriving which means tornado season, which doesn't bode well in his trailer park community in OK......

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Occupant's pissed b/c spring is arriving which means tornado season, which doesn't bode well in his trailer park community in OK......

If you had any clue what you were talking about you'd know it didn't matter what kind of home you lived in when that lay tornado came through.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"We're OKLAHOMA...you think we give a fuck about the NCAA and their feelings?" - occupant

And this same guy accuses me of being a homer! Sounds like the rants of a child! And how old are you? :noidea:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We're OKLAHOMA...you think we give a fuck about the NCAA and their feelings?" - occupant

And this same guy accuses me of being a homer! Sounds like the rants of a child! And how old are you? :noidea:

How was your stay in the TB?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

20 players wtf :lol: Where was it proven? 3 players were involved in that scandal and all three were dismissed.

The AP car deal was an extended test drive. Shady? yup. Legal? yup. NCAA violation? Nope

Dvoracek didn't beat anyone with a baseball bat? wtf is that shit. He would be in prison dumbass. He did put his buddy in the hospital with his fists though and guess what? Got kicked off the team for a year. Went to alcohol rehab, anger management and stoops reinstated him. So not sure your problem.

Justin Chiasson was loony himself but plead down to a misdemeanor, red shirted than left the team and his scholarship was revoked.

Yes, Bomar was a complete dipshit. Filing his taxes is what done him in and Stoops sent him packing after finding out.

Stoops has kept OU clean and has gotten better at removing the dumbasses who get in trouble.