• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cowboys Vs. Vikings

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak inconsistent? Do you watch the games? The Cowboys have issues but Dak isn't one of them.
I agree Manny. Dak has played pretty well this year. The 'Boys defense has let them down more than anything, I think. They were being touted as a top unit. They haven't been great from what little I've seen, just okay.
The Vikes are a good team though. Their defense is good and Dalvin Cook is balling. If anything, Cousins will be their undoing but so far he has been good enough too. He actually didn't shit the bed in prime time for a change

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I say Dallas was great?
I'm just saying the Horse Shit eater is off his rocker if he thinks the Eagles are Heavy Favorites.

No. We just suck and have the same record as the cowboys is all.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1024x1024.jpg

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Fuck off dickhead?” Jesus bro you have some serious anger issues. That innocuous comment of mine made you that mad. And let me let you in on a secret. If Dallas has Wentz they’d probably have a SB under their belt and going for another one.
Not that I even want to get into this stupid pissing match but that is a terrible take and a ridiculous comment.Do you even remember who's coaching the Cowboys? Seriously, Wentz isn't all that great and really not much better, if at all, than Dak. It's little wonder these guys pile on you. Stupid statements like that invite ridicule. C'mon man. Think before typing.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Fuck off dickhead?” Jesus bro you have some serious anger issues. That innocuous comment of mine made you that mad. And let me let you in on a secret. If Dallas has Wentz they’d probably have a SB under their belt and going for another one.
By holding a clipboard like he was in Philly?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss could spell doom for the Cowboys playoff chances...they have a more difficult schedule going forward than the Eagles.

Dallas:
@ Detroit
@ New England
Buffalo
@ Chicago
Rams
@ Philadelphia
Washington

Philadelphia:
New England
Seattle
@ Miami
NY Giants
@ Washington
Dallas
@ NY Giants

Dallas has 4 road games and Philly has 3...and which road games would you rather have, Dallas' or Philly's? Plus, the game that might be a showdown for the division is in Philly...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This loss could spell doom for the Cowboys playoff chances...they have a more difficult schedule going forward than the Eagles.

Dallas:
@ Detroit
@ New England
Buffalo
@ Chicago
Rams
@ Philadelphia
Washington

Philadelphia:
New England
Seattle
@ Miami
NY Giants
@ Washington
Dallas
@ NY Giants

Dallas has 4 road games and Philly has 3...and which road games would you rather have, Dallas' or Philly's? Plus, the game that might be a showdown for the division is in Philly...
I agree that it looks tough for sure. I'm not surprised by last night though. Minny has a good team. Week 16 is looking like a huge game. We can hope they are even or close by then. Should be fun.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak inconsistent? Do you watch the games? The Cowboys have issues but Dak isn't one of them.

One of the better games I've seen Dak play as a Cowboy....DAL couldn't get any pressure when they needed it on Cousins....after finally taking the lead 21-20...MIN came right back on a long drive to go back in front...at home you expect your DEF to step up at some point and they never really did in this one.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas:
@ Detroit
@ New England
Buffalo
@ Chicago
Rams
@ Philadelphia
Washington

Philadelphia:
New England
Seattle
@ Miami
NY Giants
@ Washington
Dallas
@ NY Giants

All true, but the next two games for Philly are rough. New England and Seattle. If they can win at least one, I think they are in position to make a run. But if they lose both they will be in a must-win-out situation the rest of the season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the better games I've seen Dak play as a Cowboy....DAL couldn't get any pressure when they needed it on Cousins....after finally taking the lead 21-20...MIN came right back on a long drive to go back in front...at home you expect your DEF to step up at some point and they never really did in this one.

They got better as the game progressed but still were far from great.

Zeke should stop trying to be on the cutting edge of piercing fashion and remember how to run the ball....

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I even want to get into this stupid pissing match but that is a terrible take and a ridiculous comment.Do you even remember who's coaching the Cowboys? Seriously, Wentz isn't all that great and really not much better, if at all, than Dak. It's little wonder these guys pile on you. Stupid statements like that invite ridicule. C'mon man. Think before typing.

I think Wentz has much more of a dynamic arm so I don’t think it invites ridicule and if you see the dumb asses that stay on my jock I don’t really worry about it.
I’m getting ridiculed for saying Wentz is a better QB then Dak and Centers aren’t an elite position (like just about everyone said on the Center thread)

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wentz has much more of a dynamic arm so I don’t think it invites ridicule and if you see the dumb asses that stay on my jock I don’t really worry about it.
I’m getting ridiculed for saying Wentz is a better QB then Dak and Centers aren’t an elite position (like just about everyone said on the Center thread)

Dynamic arm? Is that the term you're now floating around?

Dynamic in that it can retract itself and the ball into his body to keep him from fumbling?

Dynamic in that it can turn into a leg to help him run faster when needed?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They got better as the game progressed but still were far from great.

Zeke should stop trying to be on the cutting edge of piercing fashion and remember how to run the ball....

The MIN possession right after DAL took the lead...the Cowboy D looked tired...Vikings went straight down field on them...took the lead back and that was the game.