• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Cowboys Vs. Vikings

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak is a good QB. He’s a leader. He’s evidently a very hard worker. He’s always been very good at last minute drives and his running ability coupled with Zeke makes him very hard to stop. I’ve also said his arm limits him from ever being an elite QB and whenever I add that I get called a fucking moron by @Manster7588 @PDay8810 @Schmoopy1000 @dbldwn711 @handicappers but when the rest of the SportsHoopla shits on his arm I hear crickets. I guess anyone can say it as long as you aren’t an Eagles fan. I never once said Daks arm sucks... cause it doesn’t. He frequently makes great throws and had some tonight.
Zeke really helped him tonight didn't he. You fucking MORON.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said...minus a few calls
I enjoy seeing Cowboys fans and their roadies whine about non or bad calls for a loss. They seem to wear blinders when they're getting all the calls.

Good win tonight

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. The eagles are in first place? Bwhahahaha

Both teams are 5-4. Cowboys won the only head to head meeting. That means cowboys are in first.

Wrong again dummy

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. The eagles are in first place? Bwhahahaha

Both teams are 5-4. Cowboys won the only head to head meeting. That means cowboys are in first.

Wrong again dummy

He ran off once he started getting his head kicked in again...over and over.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke really helped him tonight didn't he. You fucking MORON.

Zeke absolutely did help Dak. Did you even watch the game. Minny has 7 in the box all night and their strategy was to stop Zeke opening up a ton for Dak. Jesus bro really. That as beyond obvious to see.
And even if that wasn’t the case tonight, which it completely was... saying that Zeke is fantastic and coupled with Daks running ability it makes Dak hard to stop is “Fucking moronic”. So you’re essentially saying having a great RB doesn’t help QBs. Jesus you’re so angry it’s sad.

Last edited:

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that game did nothing to help us...
-President of the Jason Garrett Extension Fan Club

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong, you said his arm strength is weak and that will keep him from being a good QB in NFL. News flash dingbat, he's already proven himself to be a good QB. Miles ahead of Wentz at this point in their careers. Light years ahead if looking at stats.

Dack is really good. With the game on the line, both of his handoffs to Zeke were picture perfect. I mean, I can recognize quality handoffs when I see them, having been spoiled by such a talented game manager like Wentz.

The incomplete short pass on 4th down wasn't his fault, most likely the wind...

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak is a good QB. He’s a leader. He’s evidently a very hard worker. He’s always been very good at last minute drives and his running ability coupled with Zeke makes him very hard to stop. I’ve also said his arm limits him from ever being an elite QB and whenever I add that I get called a fucking moron by @Manster7588 @PDay8810 @Schmoopy1000 @dbldwn711 @handicappers[/USER] but when the rest of the SportsHoopla shits on his arm I hear crickets. I guess anyone can say it as long as you aren’t an Eagles fan. I never once said Daks arm sucks... cause it doesn’t. He frequently makes great throws and had some tonight.

don't add me in to this constant shit show. I give a rats ass about your opinions of arm strength. I objected to you saying Dak will never be in the MVP conversation. Huge ass difference. I'm also the one who said a 4th rounder has outplayed #2 overall 2 outta the first 3 years. Looks to me in year 4 the gap has widened.

See chuckles. you define what a person is based on the opinions of others. I hate ass hats that do that, and through 9 games, you and many others have been proven wrong over and over what Dak is as a QB.

and....I've called out seattle shark and clevelands across the field for their stupid add judgmental bull shit on Dak, so enough of people only pick on me shit you love to spew. AGAIN....everyone on this forum see's you for what you are and that sure as hell ain't no victim.

FUCK OFF DICK HEAD

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dack is really good. With the game on the line, both of his handoffs to Zeke were picture perfect. I mean, I can recognize quality handoffs when I see them, having been spoiled by such a talented game manager like Wentz.

The incomplete short pass on 4th down wasn't his fault, most likely the wind...
giddy philly fans are a trip....buy a fucking clue and pull up your wentz pampers fool.