• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could 49ers-Skins do Cousins deal at Combine?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just called a 28 year old man who has made 30M in his lifetime an average joe. If you don't think that is crazy then I don't know what else to say.

He's an adult male, no different than you or I, he simply generates a lifetime of income over a much shorter period of time. I really don't want to personalize this but has it crossed your mind that there is a real likelihood that you are exchanging posts with others here who are currently making or have in their careers made far more than $50, 000 per year?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's an adult male, no different than you or I, he simply generates a lifetime of income over a much shorter period of time. I really don't want to personalize this but has it crossed your mind that there is a real likelihood that you are exchanging posts with others here who are currently making or have in their careers made far more than $50, 000 per year?

forget it . you are missing the point.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b/c he has a better chance to win here than SF. That is why its greed. He would still get the security of a long term deal here.

He also knows the how f'd up our front office continues to be and may feel he will never win big here. But all this is moot, if they offer him a better deal there is nothing greedy about taking it. He has said he feels an obligation to set the bar high for the next QB whose deal is up.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also knows the how f'd up our front office continues to be and may feel he will never win big here. But all this is moot, if they offer him a better deal there is nothing greedy about taking it. He has said he feels an obligation to set the bar high for the next QB whose deal is up.

Oh please. If the difference is minimal and KC forces a trade to SF then I classify that as being greedy. Just my 2 cents.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please. If the difference is minimal and KC forces a trade to SF then I classify that as being greedy. Just my 2 cents.

Dude I cant wait to see what happen when a player you actually LIKE wants to be the highest paid player at his position. I get the feeling the spin factor is going to put an F5 tornado to shame.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I cant wait to see what happen when a player you actually LIKE wants to be the highest paid player at his position. I get the feeling the spin factor is going to put an F5 tornado to shame.

I love how you bypass that this is the highest paid player in the league that we are talking about

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you bypass that this is the highest paid player in the league that we are talking about

And I love how you bypass that within 12 months or likely less some one ELSE will be the highest paid player in NFL History. Like I said, I cant wait till Moses comes out and says I want to be the highest paid RT in the league despite the fact that Im only slightly above average if that. Wonder if you will be calling him greedy and selfish??

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love how you bypass that within 12 months or likely less some one ELSE will be the highest paid player in NFL History. Like I said, I cant wait till Moses comes out and says I want to be the highest paid RT in the league despite the fact that Im only slightly above average if that. Wonder if you will be calling him greedy and selfish??

Moses is not going to ask to be the highest paid Rt in the league. cmon. All the other Qb's who are going to be paid more than KC are well deserving of there contracts by multiple playoff appearances and playoff wins. How does KC get lumped in a group of Ryan, Stafford and Brees. Doesn't make sense to me.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C5luBYkVUAENqiT.jpg

Well guys there you have it. We will see how this works out but according to the above twit we may just keep our pick at 17 and receive some very high draft picks.