• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cotton Bowl tOSU vs USC almost now ESPN

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Just when I thought you had posted the stupidest thing possible. You top yourself.

I'd say that you're a master of self embarrassment, but that would imply that you're doing it on purpose and we know from your posts here and on the NBA boards that you aren't.
Dang, somebody's panties are in a twist today. What's got you all constipated; SC losing or the fact that I schooled you on the reason why? There is no shame in being a novice at what goes into winning football; it is what it is. You can still enjoy the games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, somebody's panties are in a twist today.

Yes, your panties are in a twist today. Glad you could recognize it. Especially since they are in a twist pretty much everyday. Genuinely surprised you noticed.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me I'm not going to be this lucky when @SlinkyRedfoot gets over his hangover and gives me my new avi. :L

Where inthe hell is @SlinkyRedfoot ? I want to see what he has in store for @trojanfan12 ?

Without further ado, I have completed my 4th installment of my infamous avi series for you, @trojanfan12.

Before I do, I want you to know that so far you've been a great sport, and nothing personal is meant by this. The avi series just makes me laugh like a mother fucker. I put these avi's on @Chewbaccer (for a month!) and @navamind who are among my favorite posters on the tHoop, so I hope there're no hard feelings.

21wm44.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without further ado, I have completed my 4th installment of my infamous avi series for you, @trojanfan12.

Before I do, I want you to know that so far you've been a great sport, and nothing personal is meant by this. The avi series just makes me laugh like a mother fucker. I put these avi's on @Chewbaccer (for a month!) and @navamind who are among my favorite posters on the tHoop, so I hope there're no hard feelings.

21wm44.jpg

:pound:

Oh shit. Avy up. :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, your panties are in a twist today. Glad you could recognize it. Especially since they are in a twist pretty much everyday. Genuinely surprised you noticed.
Ha ha. I know that one really got you since you tried to turn it around and use it on me. LOL!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

21wm44.jpg
lulz. I went easy on @The Oldtimer. I think you will like it @SlinkyRedfoot . Look for him on the Politic forum, lol.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was at the game. A couple observations:

• Not as many fans in the building as I expected. It was a pretty big crowd, but given the two teams playing, I thought the place would sell out. There were a number of empty sections
  • I didn't think Darnold was worthy of that #1 pick for the Browns heading in, and this game did nothing to change my mind.
  • Buckeyes D-Line is the best pass rushing D-line in CFB. They flat out dominated the game.
  • Second half was boring. I was nervously sitting there waiting for the Trojans to start lighting it up since they had the ball basically the entire time, but they kept shooting themselves in the foot whenever they got anything going.
  • Why the hell were the Buckeyes snapping the ball with 15+ seconds on the play clock in the 4th??
  • Also, why in the hell was USC continuing to throw short routes down by 3 scores late in the 4th? Fuck man, gotta start taking chances and throwing it up to score.
  • Buckeyes offense isn't good most of the time. I don't think they would have been able to score much at all on any of the CFP teams besides OU...and they wouldn't have been able to score enough to keep up with OU.
But, I'm more than happy with the Cotton Bowl win and a conference championship. Hoping for a great season again next yr.