• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cotton Bowl tOSU vs USC almost now ESPN

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was by far our best Dline probably in history or damn close to it. They made Darnold feel very uncomfortable last night. Now I wonder why this team didn't play like this the entire season, especially at Iowa?

That's what I was trying to figure out last night. How in the hell did Iowa score what they did on you guys?

That defense was ridiculous. I was listening to guys on a sportstalk show this morning on my way to the store and they were saying that defense could have won the NC for the Buckeyes if they had gotten to the playoff.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost gave you this @TheRobotDevil , but the bowl game came a few days later.
Hoff.jpg

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was by far our best Dline probably in history or damn close to it. They made Darnold feel very uncomfortable last night. Now I wonder why this team didn't play like this the entire season, especially at Iowa?
Ronald Jones is not an easy back to contain.I was just as impressed with OSU's run defense as the pass rush.Though both defenses deserve a ton of credit.Those were two dynamic offenses on the field last night.Looking at the box scores thats saying quite a bit.Proud of SC's D very impressed with OSU

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was trying to figure out last night. How in the hell did Iowa score what they did on you guys?

That defense was ridiculous. I was listening to guys on a sportstalk show this morning on my way to the store and they were saying that defense could have won the NC for the Buckeyes if they had gotten to the playoff.
This Buckeye team was the most bipolar team that I have ever seen. I just wonder if we would have made it to the playoff if we used both JT and Haskins this season?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? "I know you are but what am I?" is the best you can do.

The funniest part is, you are too stupid to be embarrassed by the shit you post. I gave you your own bitch about the Warriors thread on the NBA boards and you're so clueless, you think it's an honor.
Are these posts in the form of the Warriors coaches having conversations? :L :dhd:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronald Jones is not an easy back to contain.I was just as impressed with OSU's run defense as the pass rush.Though both defenses deserve a ton of credit.Those were two dynamic offenses on the field last night.Looking at the box scores thats saying quite a bit.Proud of SC's D very impressed with OSU
The Buckeyes contained 3 or 4 of the top RBs under a 100 yds this season.. Barkley, Wiscy's RB, and someone else, and Jones. Pretty impressive.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the difference between Peterson and Helton? O not working, Peterson throws in a double pass for 50 yards, scores a TD and gets back in the game. Helton? just continues to beat his head against the wall.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? "I know you are but what am I?" is the best you can do.

The funniest part is, you are too stupid to be embarrassed by the shit you post. I gave you your own bitch about the Warriors thread on the NBA boards and you're so clueless, you think it's an honor.
Your posts proved my point and you yourself said "Thanks for proving my point" so I must assume you were admitting I was right and you were wrong. Not sure why you would be doing that but, hey, I've seen stranger things; especially when a homer's team gets humiliated and he's grasping for any straw.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your posts proved my point and you yourself said "Thanks for proving my point" so I must assume you were admitting I was right and you were wrong. Not sure why you would be doing that but, hey, I've seen stranger things; especially when a homer's team gets humiliated and he's grasping for any straw.

lol This may be the stupidest thing you've posted yet.

Like I said, you're even too stupid to know how stupid your posts are.

Which is very entertaining for the rest of us.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

USC lost the game because the offensive line coach uses Windows 95.SC obviously needs to send Helton to the scenario village.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yawn. I realize you are a novice when it comes to football but instead of getting butt hurt because we lost, just learn from astute observers like myself. You'll understand and enjoy the game more. It also would help if you took off the Cardinal and Gold glasses you view the team through.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. I realize you are a novice when it comes to football but instead of getting butt hurt because we lost, just learn from astute observers like myself. You'll understand and enjoy the game more. It also would help if you took off the Cardinal and Gold glasses you view the team through.

Wow. Just when I thought you had posted the stupidest thing possible. You top yourself.

I'd say that you're a master of self embarrassment, but that would imply that you're doing it on purpose and we know from your posts here and on the NBA boards that you aren't.