• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cotton Bowl tOSU vs USC almost now ESPN

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. Apparently, you know less about football than basketball. In order to read a defense, a quarterback needs experience and time during the play. Darnold doesn't have a ton of starting experience and last night, he wasn't given a lot of time to read the defense.

His lack of experience means he isn't going to see a lot of the disguises that a defense uses and his o-line didn't give him much time to work through his progressions or pick up the disguises after the play started. The problems the offense has last night fall squarely on the o-line.
Who on the SC staff is going to teach him that? Never should have let Chris Peterson get away. They should have thrown whatever money it took at him to get him to choose SC over Washington.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll cut you some slack here @The Oldtimer . Here is your new avi. However, you must post in the politic forum as well as here on sports. Your GOP fellas will love this, especially @AlaskaGuy .:dhd:
4631b69ea57ae4d0863e13379305cda0--ohio-state-university-ohio-state-buckeyes.jpg
Damn! She is so fine I think I could overlook the slutty tattoo above her ass.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a fucking IDiOT that you can’t see it didn’t matter what happened, SC OL got owned last night and had nothing to do with a adjustments, how about talent?

This is just who Monty is. The dude is allegedly a Warriors fan and I had to give him his own thread on the NBA boards because he was creating multiple threads daily just to bitch about his team who, by the way, only happen to have won 2 of the last 3 championships and are overwhelming favorites to do it again.

He literally appears to have zero clue about either sport. USC's o-line was beaten physically by the Buckeyes DL, not schematically. They tried different adjustments, but end of the day, there is no adjustment for being beaten physically.

Last edited:

Slag

Boots. And Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren’t at the beginning of the season to be fair. Their secondary was trash, they have vastly improved over the season

Same players, same coach, same loss.
Spin it how it makes you feel better, one thing that did happen after OU exposed them they went back and watched. They would still get beat today if they played.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll cut you some slack here @The Oldtimer . Here is your new avi. However, you must post in the politic forum as well as here on sports. Your GOP fellas will love this, especially @AlaskaGuy .:dhd:
4631b69ea57ae4d0863e13379305cda0--ohio-state-university-ohio-state-buckeyes.jpg

Something tells me I'm not going to be this lucky when @SlinkyRedfoot gets over his hangover and gives me my new avi. :L

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win mall.Yall played one hell of a game imo
Thanks and this feels awesome to get this monkey off our back to finally take down USC. You guys have owned us 7 straight up until last night. Now next year hopefully it will be Clemson.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh stop whining. Don't be such a bitch. I'm right, you are wrong. get over it.

Thanks for proving my point. :thumb:

And why would I whine about how stupid you are? It's kind of entertaining. It's like you enjoy being mocked.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I see you want me to show you a video of the OL coach on the side lines with a chalk board showing the OL what adjustments that need to be made, but according to you he didn’t suggest any and instead was playing a game of cards with the OL while the SC D was on the field.

You’re a fucking IDiOT that you can’t see it didn’t matter what happened, SC OL got owned last night and had nothing to do with a adjustments, how about talent?
Bullshit. There isn't a team in the nation that has as much talent as SC does. Those players have to be coached and developed though and this staff can't get it done.
And if the O Line is not talented, what does that tell you about Helton's ability as a recruiter or talent evaluator? Even he is not dumb enough to think he doesn't need top quality O Linemen.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point. :thumb:
I didn't know you were trying to prove you were a whiner and that I was right and you were wrong but OK. Your posts certainly did prove that.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks and this feels awesome to get this monkey off our back to finally take down USC. You guys have owned us 7 straight up until last night. Now next year hopefully it will be Clemson.
That front 7 is nasty.Definitely a lot of NFL talent I was impressed

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That front 7 is nasty.Definitely a lot of NFL talent I was impressed
This was by far our best Dline probably in history or damn close to it. They made Darnold feel very uncomfortable last night. Now I wonder why this team didn't play like this the entire season, especially at Iowa?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know you were trying to prove you were a whiner and that I was right and you were wrong but OK. Your posts certainly did prove that.

Really?!? "I know you are but what am I?" is the best you can do.

The funniest part is, you are too stupid to be embarrassed by the shit you post. I gave you your own bitch about the Warriors thread on the NBA boards and you're so clueless, you think it's an honor.