• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lil payola might make this tired refs are against us conspiracy theory go away though :whistle:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Don Henderson forgot to include general body soreness...

C94j99KXUAQ7jFy.jpg:small

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its staying status quo after you minimized his injuries just above my post lol

CTV - Chris Epp‏Verified account @CTVchrisepp
Henderson says Wideman cost him ten million in lost/future income and earning capacity. #flames have not filed statement of defense yet

I may be wrong, but I thought I heard Henderson was close to retiring. At any rate, even if he was making 150 grand a season (which is high for a linesman), that's a lot of years to get to 10 million.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, I'm pretty sure that this will all be settled without having to go to court (and for significantly less than 10 million).

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henderson says Wideman cost him ten million in lost/future income and earning capacity. #flames have not filed statement of defense yet

I may be wrong, but I thought I heard Henderson was close to retiring. At any rate, even if he was making 150 grand a season (which is high for a linesman), that's a lot of years to get to 10 million.
I guess he was set to have a starring role in the upcoming blockbuster McJesus and the Golden Envelope

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude will be 49 years old in September. Assuming the normal desk job retirement age of 65 (ignoring the physical nature of his job), he expects that he was going to make 640K per year.

I should get a job as a linesman.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nenshi is on the ropes heading into an election because he isn't fiscally conservative enough. There is less political support for this arena than there is to ban pipelines forever.

I don't think anybody in Calgary cares about where the Flames play except for the Flames' front office. If you can't build it on your own, sell the team to someone who can. There is zero chance the BOG would approve of a Flames move given a) the loss of an expansion city candidate and the expansion fee $$$ that comes with it, and b) how much one less Canadian team (in one of the country's largest markets) would impact the next Canadian TV deal.

These guys are so on their own it would be sad if it weren't so downright pathetic.