• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts to Boot Pagano

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I was thinking it was either Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell or Tim Couch. :scratch:

All viable candidates along with Brady Quinn, VY, and more....But RG3 and out was touted the new generation multi faceted NFL QB of the future.....And like all run first pistol type QB's, he flopped big time....
The best part of it is, he still thinks it's everyone else's fault....

RG3-Undertaker.jpg
Don't worry coach, I got this !!!!! :dhd:

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not poorly coached as much Seahawks just have a good organization, from owner to GM to coach, versus a druggy owner, incompetent GM and a coach who may or may not be good.
The key to the Seahawks success is GM John Schneider.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts lose to winless team and find themselves in last place.....
Start the countdown!!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe they lost that game... Jax looked like they were trying to lose late in the 4th. They had 3 plays that only resulted in 14 seconds & 1 timeout from the COlts...

Last edited:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason the Lions aren't winless is Pagano is an idiot.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is the least of their problems. Anytime I watch a game of theirs, it's nothing but 5/7 step drops and deep passing routes. It's as if they're trying to get their franchise player killed.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's not be shitting on Luck when he is the only thing that pathetic team has.

I got the O/U on Luck being charged with attempted homicide of Jim Irsay at two more seasons and then I still think Luck is able to get off by proving self-defense.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is @manning2luckujelly ????? @tedman2012 ?????
oh i'm here atleast we haven't been shut out . the colts need to clean house . luck gets hit on every play and instead of the rookies getting beat lt is the stud constanzo a lot . I like them getting rid of sio moore and Cromartie they cost us a rookie learning is better .

the smart plan is hurry up offense and wear the D down . luck had 4 first downs dropped in the first half alone vs jags. atleast our d will get better with healthy . butler , robinson , davis , gaethers , green and adams at db our biggest concern is lb

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for all of the good Pagano has done for that organization, unfortunately this will be his legacy

watudoin.0.gif

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is the least of their problems. Anytime I watch a game of theirs, it's nothing but 5/7 step drops and deep passing routes. It's as if they're trying to get their franchise player killed.

Have to agree with this. Terrible offensive system especially for a QB coming off some pretty serious injuries. I know they have speed at the WR position but going deep almost every time doesn't really shock a defense and when that OL is down right terrible well that $25 million a year investment you made in Luck will be for nothing. What a waste of such a talented player. I said a while ago that Luck shouldn't sign a contract with the Colts long-term as they have done a terrible job building around him. I know they could have franchised him but I think he could have done plenty to work his way out of Indy.

Also just makes me laugh that Ryan Grigson won Executive of the Year in 2012. Pretty much all he had to do was draft Luck and he was able to win it. Most of his decisions since then have been down right terrible. I mean letting go of Jerry Hughes who has now developed into one of the best pass rushers in the NFL where the Colts have almost no pass rush. Lots of draft picks flopping then going and shining elsewhere. FA wise spent big on some over the hill FA's that have not panned out one bit. Until this past off season completely ignored the trenches. Yup time for the Colts to clean house.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to agree with this. Terrible offensive system especially for a QB coming off some pretty serious injuries. I know they have speed at the WR position but going deep almost every time doesn't really shock a defense and when that OL is down right terrible well that $25 million a year investment you made in Luck will be for nothing. What a waste of such a talented player. I said a while ago that Luck shouldn't sign a contract with the Colts long-term as they have done a terrible job building around him. I know they could have franchised him but I think he could have done plenty to work his way out of Indy.

Also just makes me laugh that Ryan Grigson won Executive of the Year in 2012. Pretty much all he had to do was draft Luck and he was able to win it. Most of his decisions since then have been down right terrible. I mean letting go of Jerry Hughes who has now developed into one of the best pass rushers in the NFL where the Colts have almost no pass rush. Lots of draft picks flopping then going and shining elsewhere. FA wise spent big on some over the hill FA's that have not panned out one bit. Until this past off season completely ignored the trenches. Yup time for the Colts to clean house.

Agree...Grigson has to go as well. Reminds me a little bit of Thomas Dimitroff of the Falcons...he's made a few good draft picks, but overall hasn't put enough in front or around Luck on either side of the ball for them to have any degree of sustained success.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree...Grigson has to go as well. Reminds me a little bit of Thomas Dimitroff of the Falcons...he's made a few good draft picks, but overall hasn't put enough in front or around Luck on either side of the ball for them to have any degree of sustained success.

It amazes me how much leeway some of these guys get. They make one easy decision such as drafting Andrew Luck and people think they are some kind of genius GM. Well I guess they were smart enough not to be stupid in that moment but when there is nothing else to show they can make consistent decisions that improve the team I just think you are setting the team up for failure for many years.

I would also add that one of the most underrated dynamics is the relationship between GM and HC. The teams that seem to fall apart are the ones that those two don't see eye to eye. Doesn't mean they can't disagree on things but when they can't find a place that both can get on board with the decision then you see teams just in dysfunction.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how much leeway some of these guys get. They make one easy decision such as drafting Andrew Luck and people think they are some kind of genius GM. Well I guess they were smart enough not to be stupid in that moment but when there is nothing else to show they can make consistent decisions that improve the team I just think you are setting the team up for failure for many years.

I would also add that one of the most underrated dynamics is the relationship between GM and HC. The teams that seem to fall apart are the ones that those two don't see eye to eye. Doesn't mean they can't disagree on things but when they can't find a place that both can get on board with the decision then you see teams just in dysfunction.

GM/HC...absolutely!

I really can't speak on the details in IND, but 95% of the fans thought Dimitroff was gone with Smitty before Quinn was hired.

idk how much influence coach Smith had on the draft, but they have some real duds that Quinn has moved on from. The word is Quinn felt like he could work with Dimitroff/Pioli and may have lobbied to keep them in place, but coach has the final say on the 53 so that kind of forces a good working relationship between HC and GM.

I think the big key is GM/HC need to have some type of synergy for the GM to know the players that might best fit....it's not that hard to figure out your team needs, but if you don't know how the HC plans on using that player and what traits he needs to have for the system, you can blow thru a lot of picks.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grigson should have been fired the minute he followed up the Luck pick with two TE picks. And then fired again after trading a 1st rounder for already failed RB Trent Richardson. Nothing compares with those. A clear declaration that he has no idea what he was doing.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GM/HC...absolutely!

I really can't speak on the details in IND, but 95% of the fans thought Dimitroff was gone with Smitty before Quinn was hired.

idk how much influence coach Smith had on the draft, but they have some real duds that Quinn has moved on from. The word is Quinn felt like he could work with Dimitroff/Pioli and may have lobbied to keep them in place, but coach has the final say on the 53 so that kind of forces a good working relationship between HC and GM.

I think the big key is GM/HC need to have some type of synergy for the GM to know the players that might best fit....it's not that hard to figure out your team needs, but if you don't know how the HC plans on using that player and what traits he needs to have for the system, you can blow thru a lot of picks.

From what I understand the relationship between Grigson and Pagano has not been good for a while. Most people thought Pagano was gone because of that relationship alone. Pretty much a him or me situation. So the fact that they both stayed on is probably what shocked me most of this whole situation. I actually think Pagano is a decent coach. Some of his in game decisions leave you scratching your head but I think he does well working with his players. So if he does get fired sometime soon I don't think he will have trouble finding work and I think he will find success elsewhere. Grigson to me looks like more of the problem. Seems to have some power control issues and almost seems like he makes decisions just to go against Pagano. It has nothing to do with whether it is best for the team or not just more that they disagreed on something so Grigson doubles down on his decision being right.