• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts to Boot Pagano

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His offense blows shitfuck besides him. Who the fuck is Ty Hilton really? Some midget that can run fast. And he's the best midget that can run fast because Andrew is throwing him the football. Offensive line blows, running game blows, other wide receivers blow, TE is stiff and they only use Dwayne Allen in the redzone. You're hilarious.

Indy had the 7th ranked adjusted sack rate at 4.8%. 16th in run blocking. The RB's do most certainly suck. Their TE's may be mediocre, but not terrible. Hilton, Wayne, and Moncrief is/was a very solid crew of WR's. Hilton just keeps producing, so, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is a legit #1.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2014 OFFENSIVE LINES

This notion that Luck is surrounded by nobodies on offense is completely wrong. He has far more than Russell Wilson of the Seahawks and a myriad of other QB's. As much of a Luck backer as I am, he definitely does have help on offense. His defense (despite being a very overrated 11th in points per drive allowed; thanks AFC South) is soft as can be when confronted with a competent offense/coaching staff is moreso the problem.

To be sure, I have blasted Pagano and Grigson, but that has more to do with mediocrity than outright awful.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy had the 7th ranked adjusted sack rate at 4.8%. 16th in run blocking. The RB's do most certainly suck. Their TE's may be mediocre, but not terrible. Hilton, Wayne, and Moncrief is/was a very solid crew of WR's. Hilton just keeps producing, so, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is a legit #1.

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2014 OFFENSIVE LINES

This notion that Luck is surrounded by nobodies on offense is completely wrong. He has far more than Russell Wilson of the Seahawks and a myriad of other QB's. As much of a Luck backer as I am, he definitely does have help on offense. His defense (despite being a very overrated 11th in points per drive allowed; thanks AFC South) is soft as can be when confronted with a competent offense/coaching staff is moreso the problem.

To be sure, I have blasted Pagano and Grigson, but that has more to do with mediocrity than outright awful.
Grigson's job is on the line this year too. That is why he is putting pressure on Pagano......
I see a 49er like shake-up next year.....

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Indy's sack rate is so low because of Luck not because of the OL. The same was true when manning was there for the most part.

Sack rate is more often than not about the QB than it is the OL.

Their OL is pathetic at pass blocking. Getting better at run blocking but still not there.

Hilton is a stud though. Everybody else is pretty mediocre outside Luck.

The obvious comparison is always and forever to Wilson. Luck has a better offense passing weapons and even his OL is usually a little better (Seattle's OL is average pass blocking when healthy....but they are rarely healthy the last couple of years) but it is easier for Wilson to pass because of the dominant run game he has.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indy's sack rate is so low because of Luck not because of the OL. The same was true when manning was there for the most part.

Sack rate is more often than not about the QB than it is the OL.

Their OL is pathetic at pass blocking. Getting better at run blocking but still not there.

Hilton is a stud though. Everybody else is pretty mediocre outside Luck.

The obvious comparison is always and forever to Wilson. Luck has a better offense passing weapons and even his OL is usually a little better (Seattle's OL is average pass blocking when healthy....but they are rarely healthy the last couple of years) but it is easier for Wilson to pass because of the dominant run game he has.
It is easier for Wilson because he is on a well-coached, winning team.
It is harder for Luck because he is poorly coached on a losing team.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do they save their jobs this year?
Personally, I respect Pagano. I just can't see them fire Grigson without firing Pagano.....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from what I read in Florio's comment this morning it appears Chuck was sandbagged by his GM at halftime of the AFC Championship game because of Grigson's involvement in deflategate. Chuck would definitely benefit from moving on.
So this is Pagano's last weekend if they miss the playoffs. It really ought to be Grigson that goes......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easier for Wilson because he is on a well-coached, winning team.
It is harder for Luck because he is poorly coached on a losing team.....

Not poorly coached as much Seahawks just have a good organization, from owner to GM to coach, versus a druggy owner, incompetent GM and a coach who may or may not be good.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not poorly coached as much Seahawks just have a good organization, from owner to GM to coach, versus a druggy
Not poorly coached as much Seahawks just have a good organization, from owner to GM to coach, versus a druggy owner, incompetent GM and a coach who may or may not be good.

:agree:
This.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they might be going the way of the 49ers in fire the competent coach and bring in the YES man that the GM wants. Go from looking like they have a pretty darn good team with a young promising QB to looking like the whole thing should just be blown up and start from scratch.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like they might be going the way of the 49ers in fire the competent coach and bring in the YES man that the GM wants. Go from looking like they have a pretty darn good team with a young promising QB to looking like the whole thing should just be blown up and start from scratch.
but Irsay has it all figured out.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but Irsay has it all figured out.....

Oh man this is why the whole "pass the team down to your spoiled kid" thing just does not work out well. He views the Colts as his fun little hobby and honestly has made the Colts one of the laughing stocks of the NFL this past season. Going from Super Bowl favorite before the season started to just down right terrible, then you throw in a HC that has publicly been saying how stupid this organization is and you get what we have seen on the field from them. They have had some bright moments this year as I do think they are still a talented team but for the most part probably the most disappointing team in the entire league.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hilarious how people still think Andrew Luck has no one on offense to work with and claim he is a one man team.

Luck, most overrated QB maybe ever.

I think RG3 and out holds that title.....:D

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts not intending to extend Chuck Pagano's contract

Seems they are embarrassed about the Colts part in the deflategate scandal.
Another lopsided loss to the Patriots with all the bullshit excuses and he is gone.....

Pags was offered a 1 yr extension earlier this yr and turned it down....Why, because he knows that Grigson is as dumb as Irsay and the Browns FO is brilliant compared to those 2....

3f371d77b47d2cdc20bb9bf799304b6b.jpg