• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College Football on a Baseball Site

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a great coach for us. Great hire by Stanford.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Romeo, what can you tell me about Keith Ford and Trevor Knight, Knight I know more about but Ford I know very little

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford is a stud. I actually think he's got an NFL future. He's got a good mixture of speed and strength and is great catching passes out of the backfield. He was our #1 back at the start of 2014, but then he got hurt and Perine took over. I'm sure he saw what a stud Mixon was going to be and realized how hard of a time he'd have finding touches. He has had a little trouble holding onto the ball at times, but that can be coached. He's an excellent back, just not quite on the level of Perine and Mixon.

Knights history is well chronicled. He's got exceptional athleticism and talent, but just seems unable to put it together consistently. I honestly think heupel mind fucked him. He'll frustrate you to no end. The guys looks amazing at times, but aside from the sugar bowl has pretty much folded like a cheap suit in pressure situations. He's an awesome teammate and I wish nothing but the best for him, but I don't know how much he's going to help you guys. I really wish him all the success in the world though.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ford is a stud. I actually think he's got an NFL future. He's got a good mixture of speed and strength and is great catching passes out of the backfield. He was our #1 back at the start of 2014, but then he got hurt and Perine took over. I'm sure he saw what a stud Mixon was going to be and realized how hard of a time he'd have finding touches. He has had a little trouble holding onto the ball at times, but that can be coached. He's an excellent back, just not quite on the level of Perine and Mixon.

Knights history is well chronicled. He's got exceptional athleticism and talent, but just seems unable to put it together consistently. I honestly think heupel mind fucked him. He'll frustrate you to no end. The guys looks amazing at times, but aside from the sugar bowl has pretty much folded like a cheap suit in pressure situations. He's an awesome teammate and I wish nothing but the best for him, but I don't know how much he's going to help you guys. I really wish him all the success in the world though.

Thanks I was pretty worried about the RB spot til I read he would play this year. I had remembered hearing his name before but had forgotten about him because of the transfer year

Hopefully he's matured some based on what I've read, b/c it would be nice to have a solid RB next year to replace Carson

I actually like Hubanek and I think he'll give Knight a run for his money and let the best man win, but RB is pretty barren right now