• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude you arent even close to offering a fair deal. If I agreed to that I would just be screwing everyone else by folding in the towel.

Make a real offer because I've got a responsibility to the rest of the guys and can't just set you up for the fuck of it.
I swear u all r idiotic, qbs score he most inoffer top rbs in the country and u guys want to trade the qb from rice , then counter? Ur 1-4

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things seem to be heating up a bit...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U make a trade offer ppl get all shitty Jesus Christ.....dudes 0-5 startingnone of my rbs backups and I offer. A guy who was thought o he he #1 rb In he country fantasy wise, and he’s been hurt, back this week and I’m detrimental to the integrity of he
League

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U make a trade offer ppl get all shitty Jesus Christ.....dudes 0-5 startingnone of my rbs backups and I offer. A guy who was thought o he he #1 rb In he country fantasy wise, and he’s been hurt, back this week and I’m detrimental to the integrity of he
League
I doubt he meant it to be a personal thing... maybe just didn't like your offer.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then say that in private in the trade offer........
Maybe, probably... but bringing up his record probably isn't the best way to defend your stance that you're not trying to take advantage. I'm not suggesting you were trying to take advantage, I'm sure you weren't, just seemed like a weird way to go about that...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was dudes gotta make a move. And taking a shot in
A guy thought o he the best at his
Position isn’t a bad start. But whatever silence is golden here now everyone’s jimmies get rustled

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts for guice is nuts? Ur really rolling in rbs
Guice is a head case and might not finish the season. LSU got beat by Troy and Bama is putting up 40+ points a game and Hurts is my best producer. I want John Kelly and Ronald Jones for Hurts.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he meant it to be a personal thing... maybe just didn't like your offer.
It's a bad offer and would send my team backwards. The "it will help him line is BS" as I have 3 RBs that have Guice like production which is average at best.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point was dudes gotta make a move. And taking a shot in
A guy thought o he the best at his
Position isn’t a bad start. But whatever silence is golden here now everyone’s jimmies get rustled
I don't have to do anything my fate was sealed at the draft but so be it. As a participant I can't make crappy deals that screw other people. If you need the QB then pay the price and man up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to do anything my fate was sealed at the draft but so be it. As a participant I can't make crappy deals that screw other people. If you need the QB then pay the price and man up.
Ur just being a prick u do realize that. First guice was hurt. Second trades generally stay behind close doors. You know u hit decline and talk To that person. But whatever you guys all get panties wAdded, half this
Leagues not even active. It is what is I’ll
Leave me roster alone and not touch it

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And ur fate was not sealed I would of starts trading not just working waivwrs

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur just being a prick u do realize that. First guice was hurt. Second trades generally stay behind close doors. You know u hit decline and talk To that person. But whatever you guys all get panties wAdded, half this
1. You tagged me on the thread announcing the trade offer so don't give me BS about closed doors. Trades have been discussed in the forum multiple times.
2. Don't call me a prick when you're trying to screw me without buying me dinner first.
3. You have the biggest panties out of this entire group and have from day 1.
4. I'm active but have zeros to work with (which is fine no biggie).
5. I had literally nothing to work with but a few QBs nobody wanted. No one was going to be interested in what I had to trade and if they were it would have cost me to the point of little gain. My fucking time is more valuable than that.

My deal is on the table and it's a fair one considering your team and mine. You could potentially have Hurt for 2 more years so he has a ton of value. Grow a pair and quit throwing out shit deals.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You tagged me on the thread announcing the trade offer so don't give me BS about closed doors. Trades have been discussed in the forum multiple times.
2. Don't call me a prick when you're trying to screw me without buying me dinner first.
3. You have the biggest panties out of this entire group and have from day 1.
4. I'm active but have zeros to work with (which is fine no biggie).
5. I had literally nothing to work with but a few QBs nobody wanted. No one was going to be interested in what I had to trade and if they were it would have cost me to the point of little gain. My fucking time is more valuable than that.

My deal is on the table and it's a fair one considering your team and mine. You could potentially have Hurt for 2 more years so he has a ton of value. Grow a pair and quit throwing out shit deals.

hence why your panties are bunched listen to you, f bombing things, and just throwing out personal attacks. Its fine if you dont like the deal. whatever.......

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, meaning all 10 members, has logged in to access the league within the last 3 days. I know you don't appreciate wild turkey putting your trade offer on blast for everyone to see, I get it, best practice is to negotiate trades in the system or through private message, but it's not the first time trade deals have been discussed between owners in here, and it's not the first time it's caused some friction. Please stop accusing guys, specific or in general, of not being active though. If you notice they missed an injury or a bye week and want to point it out, that's very cool of you, but to keep accusing everyone of being inactive isn't a good look for the league as a whole, and if anything is going to make guys less active. Some guys are clearly more involved than others as far as the effort they're putting in, but ive never been a part of a league where that isn't the case on some level or at some point in the season.