• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College fantasy football 2017

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guice is a head case and might not finish the season. LSU got beat by Troy and Bama is putting up 40+ points a game and Hurts is my best producer. I want John Kelly and Ronald Jones for Hurts.
u want the #4 overall, and #9 overall rb, both of them, and u think thats fair??? for the #16 qb

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone, meaning all 10 members, has logged in to access the league within the last 3 days. I know you don't appreciate wild turkey putting your trade offer on blast for everyone to see, I get it, best practice is to negotiate trades in the system or through private message, but it's not the first time trade deals have been discussed between owners in here, and it's not the first time it's caused some friction. Please stop accusing guys, specific or in general, of not being active though. If you notice they missed an injury or a bye week and want to point it out, that's very cool of you, but to keep accusing everyone of being inactive isn't a good look for the league as a whole, and if anything is going to make guys less active. Some guys are clearly more involved than others as far as the effort they're putting in, but ive never been a part of a league where that isn't the case on some level or at some point in the season.
theres guys with players on their rostsers that arent even playing.......just saying
but ok, like i said, im done talking here. enjoy your day

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
theres guys with players on their rostsers that arent even playing.......just saying
but ok, like i said, im done talking here. enjoy your day
Who's it hurting? Right now there's a 4 way tie for third place, with two guys a game behind that group, that fills out 80% of the teams. I get that you just want it to be competitive, but this is year has been better than the previous 2 as far as participation, at this point anyway. If you want to do the "fine, I'm done trying to make moves" game so be it, but I'm just asking that you stop trying to call guys out who you assume are inactive.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's it hurting? Right now there's a 4 way tie for third place, with two guys a game behind that group, that fills out 80% of the teams. I get that you just want it to be competitive, but this is year has been better than the previous 2 as far as participation, at this point anyway. If you want to do the "fine, I'm done trying to make moves" game so be it, but I'm just asking that you stop trying to call guys out who you assume are inactive.
Just look at rosters, there’s guys rostered who aren’t playing that’s all I’m
Saying, again, good luck I’m done here

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at rosters, there’s guys rostered who aren’t playing that’s all I’m
Saying, again, good luck I’m done here
No, I've said before I don't give any shits about other rosters. Mine's a big enough pain in the ass to worry about everyone else's. Seeing that everyone's been logged into fantrax recently is enough to satisfy my concern about anyone not actively partucipating.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it happens. I check my stuff plenty and I've gone into a Saturday starting someone on a bye week. Hell, I almost forgot to bench Justice Hill this week and he's on my real life team.

Sometimes you just miss it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, it happens. I check my stuff plenty and I've gone into a Saturday starting someone on a bye week. Hell, I almost forgot to bench Justice Hill this week and he's on my real life team.

Not what I meant by not playing....

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. I missed an injury already myself.

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus christ.. you go away from less than 24 hours and it becomes this.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hence why your panties are bunched listen to you, f bombing things, and just throwing out personal attacks. Its fine if you dont like the deal. whatever.......
You're such a girl.

I offered YOU a FAIR alternate and you're running for the hills. Not once did you address my counter which proves you were just fishing to see if you steal Hurt.

GTFO with that shit.

Ok didn't see where he had addressed it before I posted....but still GTFO.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're such a girl.

I offered YOU a FAIR alternate and you're running for the hills. Not once did you address my counter which proves you were just fishing to see if you steal Hurt.

GTFO with that shit.

Ok didn't see where he had addressed it before I posted....but still GTFO.
You offered two top ten rbs ,one top five for a non top ten qb......... explain how it’s fair and I’ll send the trade right over......

But see there y go against swearing and everything else.......

jwolt92

The voice of fuckin reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 68,125.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is intentionally benching people. Boot SP out of the league. He currently has 3 guys starting. What a little bitch fit

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that TODAY you put all of your starters on the bench (yes roster move history is able to be viewed).. it's a bitch move.
Till I figure out what I’m doing , ya I did i have injured guys and a qb I don’t wanna play and a wr with a back up qb. Games didn’t start

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well I apologize to all who r offended. You can just remove me from th league then.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You offered two top ten rbs ,one top five for a non top ten qb......... explain how it’s fair and I’ll send the trade right over......

But see there y go against swearing and everything else.......
It's a good deal because Hurt is good for more points than either, you have plenty of back ups (including the mighty Guise) to fill the gap, plus Hurt is legacy player for next year which you don't really have at the QB slot.

Now that I've explained I'll be expecting your trade notice.