• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Urban Meyer

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we win it this season too he'll get another bump to highest paid

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we win it this season too he'll get another bump to highest paid
There is no reason why we shouldn't win it again this season. That being said, we are talking about 18-21 year old kids here. Anything can happen. On another note, if we do indeed repeat as NC, you can expect a ton of threads from our fellow friends from the B1G and other conferences telling us how Urban is a sleezy cheater etc. The hate is so obvious and I love how tOSU success is rustlin the jimmies to Wolverine and Lions fans. Oh the jealousy because the Buckeyes are very good.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason why we shouldn't win it again this season. That being said, we are talking about 18-21 year old kids here. Anything can happen. On another note, if we do indeed repeat as NC, you can expect a ton of threads from our fellow friends from the B1G and other conferences telling us how Urban is a sleezy cheater etc. The hate is so obvious and I love how tOSU success is rustlin the jimmies to Wolverine and Lions fans. Oh the jealousy because the Buckeyes are very good.

I always said the clichéd phrase "Everyone loves a winner" is the most incorrect phrase of all time.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State's Urban Meyer Nominated For 'Best Coach' ESPY | Eleven Warriors

55092_h.jpg,qitok=e4FsgHKa.pagespeed.ce.3v0BlmAfmU.jpg

Not only is Urban Meyer going to be in attendance at this year's ESPY Awards, but he might take home some hardware as well.
After leading his team through an awful Week 2 loss to Viginia Tech at home and an improbable run at the first ever College Football Playoff National Championship, Ohio State's head coach earned an ESPY nomination in the Best Coach/Manager category, ESPN announced Wednesday.
Meyer's competition for the award is nothing to shove off either, with a slew of championship level coaches battling for votes. Duke's Mike Krzyzewski, UCONN's Geno Auriemma, Bill Belichick of the New England Patriots and Steve Kerr of the Golden State Warriors also earned nominations.
Meyer is one of three Buckeyes up for an ESPY this year, along with championship winning quarterback Cardale Jones (Best Breakthrough Athlete) and four-time national champion wrestler Logan Stieber (Best Male College Athlete).
Fans can vote either via Twitter or at ESPYs.com.
The ESPYs are scheduled to be held July 15 in Los Angeles.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meeeechegan football: because every rivalry needs a loser

GO BUCKEYES!!!

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a lot of $$$$$. Props to Urbs! I will say this since some of you are not aware of this. When he signed with TOSU after his short gig at ESPN and UF prior. Urban signed a pink contract that his older daughter wrote up stating that Urbs would agree on spending time with the family and so forth. Anyway, my point is that not only has his health been better since his days at UF, but he has put out a top 10 recruiting class since signing with TOSU, he has won a Natty, and he gets to spend time seeing his kids play sports and family vacations.
Congrats Urbs for being able to stay committed to your daughter's contract.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a lot of $$$$$. Props to Urbs! I will say this since some of you are not aware of this. When he signed with TOSU after his short gig at ESPN and UF prior. Urban signed a pink contract that his older daughter wrote up stating that Urbs would agree on spending time with the family and so forth. Anyway, my point is that not only has his health been better since his days at UF, but he has put out a top 10 recruiting class since signing with TOSU, he has won a Natty, and he gets to spend time seeing his kids play sports and family vacations.
Congrats Urbs for being able to stay committed to your daughter's contract.
Yeah I remember that contract, glad he has a life outside of football. Don't want him to burn out.

Also hope he keeps the players in check as he has done since in Columbus. Don't need another FL thugU