• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock may be ticking for DeForest

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the mess with Manziel, does it matter? You can obviously break all the rules you want.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting development, GR. Sports Illustrated has been spot on lately with their investigating reporting. Hopefully he did not bring this junk to WVU.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Joe Efore has not brought this BS to Morgantown. With Luck hiring the cleaner a couple weeks ago, it makes you wonder.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only positive I heard about this is that the investigation was done by a sooner alum with a axe to grind. If this is true we can get rid of his contract and him. I hate this kind of cheating in college football.....ruining the sport.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only positive I heard about this is that the investigation was done by a sooner alum with a axe to grind. If this is true we can get rid of his contract and him. I hate this kind of cheating in college football.....ruining the sport.

:agree::omg:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have agreed on things before, yes hard to believe :L. Lol

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
few drinks together and it just might be love at first glance. I hope the best for both of you:whistle:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:We may have differences of opinion of how the athletic department should be run, and how football should be played, but we are all Mountaineers.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
few drinks together and it just might be love at first glance. I hope the best for both of you:whistle:

More the merrier...anyway I wonder how long this internal investigation will go...players who played for him at OK ST have denied allegations. So I wonder if this is just a sooner alum causing trouble since OK ST's recent success.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is Texas/Oklahoma football at it's best. Inter and intra state competition for recruits has for years led to some very doubtful finger pointing and sniping. The one thing that bothers me is that everywhere DH has coached, these same things have been accused, and is it not a bit odd that he would hire DeForest originally for a position he was not really all that experienced for? If it's nothing, great, but if this Bozo brings scorn to our Mountaineers, I personally will set the straw dummy on fire hanging in Woodburn Circle!

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing that bothers me is that everywhere DH has coached, these same things have been accused, and is it not a bit odd that he would hire DeForest originally for a position he was not really all that experienced for?

Where else has DH coached where paying players has happened? Lets not forget he was only at Ok St for one year. The thing about DH hiring Eforest is not all that uncommom, With DH being a first year head coach he is bound to make mistakes. Same with Stew hiring Mullen who had never been a OC before.

I will wait and see on all the evidence, but you would think that if it was overwhelming it would be in the NCAA's hands by now....the fact we don't play in the SEC worries me, could give us the death penalty why Johnny "Cash" football is out there in hotel rooms signing things for free.....lol

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The author of this piece is Thayer Evans.

He does not have a solid reputation. Many of his articles have been cited for their inaccurate information.

He writes many negative pieces about OU and OSU.

Not saying there isn't something here... just sayin'...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes out that Efore gave ANY kid even one dollar as a reward for ANY play, EVER, he needs to be fired on the spot. I do not like him as a coach and didnt like his answers at press conferences last year. I felt he needed to be off the coaching staff after last year. I hope and pray that he has not done any cheating here. WVU has always ran a clean program, and we do not need this kind of shit going on.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The author of this piece is Thayer Evans.

He does not have a solid reputation. Many of his articles have been cited for their inaccurate information.

He writes many negative pieces about OU and OSU.

Not saying there isn't something here... just sayin'...

According to the Oklahoman his name will not be on the article so my guess there is more to it otherwise I think SI would have not run the article.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it comes out that Efore gave ANY kid even one dollar as a reward for ANY play, EVER, he needs to be fired on the spot. I do not like him as a coach and didnt like his answers at press conferences last year. I felt he needed to be off the coaching staff after last year. I hope and pray that he has not done any cheating here. WVU has always ran a clean program, and we do not need this kind of shit going on.

agree, the only reason he is still here imo is his buyout, that goes out the window if he has cheated. BTW the thoughts of his epic failure as a coach combined with him possibly being a cheat as well actually scares me a little for him and his family, we could be witness to the first public lynching in....2-3 years.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Oklahoman his name will not be on the article so my guess there is more to it otherwise I think SI would have not run the article.
Yeah, I don't think SI is the type of press to run something if they're not confident in it. I think we're all hoping that it's enough to get rid of Joe without killing our team in the process.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what are the odds Joe D makes it through this week?

Sex, changing grades, new report about $5000 debit card which he consistently refilled....

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows with the NCAA these days... Could get WVU the death penalty or he could get a bonus from the NCAA... At least we know the circus will be coming to town...