• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock may be ticking for DeForest

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The very definition of a troll.........

Yeah... pretty much ratted myself out with this comment in the post...

'I am a hypocrite. I do unto others as they have done to me. When DAD hands out his bullshit/dislike emoji's... I will give them back. When he trolls me or other board members, I will do the same to him."

EERitant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one that got played is you “playa”.

I mean your one dumb muther fucking **** to be the smartest poster on what like 4 boards now? You got legions of fans from what I see—anyone who doesn’t share your opinion on an issue INSTANTLY

becomes a fan or a target of the “troll hunter”. BTW Is that similar to MILF hunter? Do you not think I see the constant back and forth with poster after poster that disagrees with you? Posters like you are exactly the reason I haven’t posted on boards. It’s always, Always, ALWAYS the other poster. You have to always, Always, ALWAYS have the last word.

Did you notice Slaton and I had a discussion, whereas by disliking your post

you immediately got your panties in a twist. You think I haven’t seen that a million times from you?

Not to mention it was fun to watch you go apeshit over an emoji. Classic bbwv meltdown.

Hey-what does bb stand for? Big baller? Butt boy? Big Butt? Butt buddy? Ball boy? Brain Bart?

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I didn't want to highjack this discussion and I believe both sides have completed their thoughts on this interaction, who or what is Brian Bart? I hope he didn't mean Breibart. Or maybe he did. We may never know.