• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clock may be ticking for DeForest

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma State football: Why OSU is better off expressing shame than blame | News OK

Even if you throw out the testimony of all the players, there's self-incriminating information in the report.

Joe DeForest admitting he employed players privately to work at his house. Are you kidding me?

That's reckless in and of itself. No way OSU should have allowed that to go on, no matter how long it did.

DeForest had a loose cannon reputation in his 11 years in Stillwater. Can anyone truthfully say they're shocked at the claims that DeForest paid players for performance?

Is there anyone that is shocked?

Yeah... I am shocked. Paying 2nd string guys... special teams guys?

Really?

I can buy some star players making some easy cash via no work... $100 handshakes. Prize recruits making some dough on their LOI commitment.

But, to pay a 2nd or 3rd stringer?

Come on...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sexual assault charge against Henry is very disturbing.

Never heard what was up with him in August when he left the team for personal reasons. He was redshirted this year, but there was some excitement about his future with WVU.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started reading the first page of today's addition to the Okie St story, and had to stop.

I think it is sad that a national publication can provide hearsay to support their story.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bump to highlight the number of likes and dislikes by posters on this board... and friends from other boards.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bump to highlight the number of likes and dislikes by posters on this board... and friends from other boards.
Trolling, like always.....more interested in personal attacks on someone who disagrees with you than talking about Mountie sports......

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess bb has two fans now........and he is the fan of two people.........

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trolling, like always.....more interested in personal attacks on someone who disagrees with you than talking about Mountie sports......
Too funny.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess bb has two fans now........and he is the fan of two people.........
Let's just say he is on Troll Patrol.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's just say he is on Troll Patrol.

Two fans? Two more than I deserve...

And, I truly hate trolls...

Hate is a strong word...

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll all come out in the end. :D

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have the experience with posters on here most of you do but hardly a troll to like or dislike a post. Was not worth continuing posting about fucking emojis.

Come on man...

You made yourself known to the board when you started giving bullshit emoji's to Mad and me. When you do shit like that... you're trolling. The true definition of trolling is trying to elicit a response/reaction by someone.

I am a hypocrite. I do unto others as they have done to me. When DAD hands out his bullshit/dislike emoji's... I will give them back. When he trolls me or other board members, I will do the same to him.

It's a fucking game...

I played you. I started a thread to welcome you to the board in order to bring you out... instead of just handing out your emoji ratings from your closet. It was fun to fuck with you, obviously... you felt the need to let me and others know you were out there reading our BS by rating/responding with a bullshit emoji.

Once you started posting, I thought you might drop the rating BS... and when you didn't negatively rate others who disagreed with you like you did me... I simply asked why you felt the need to give a rating. Nothing more to it, I simply didn't understand why you felt it necessary... especially after seeing posters would engage with you even if there was disagreement.

When you claim you've been following other boards for awhile, you have to know the perception of posters doing as you have done. If you've been reading our boards for awhile, you have to have seen how we interact and how we've rated each other.

If you think you're sending a reinforced message by disliking a post, you have failed. It's of no consequence to anyone... it's a message board.

But, please... don't act defensive about it. That's even more childish than rating something negatively....

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t's a fucking game...

I played you. I started a thread to welcome you to the board in order to bring you out... instead of just handing out your emoji ratings from your closet. It was fun to fuck with you, obviously... you felt the need to let me and others know you were out there reading our BS by rating/responding with a bullshit emoji.
The very definition of a troll.........