• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clem to Jags

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Clemons to the Jags as Bradley continues to scoop up former Hawks. I would guess Thurmond could be next.

Now this guy I will really miss. He was a serious force in the pass rush and at times our only force in the pass rush in the 3 years prior to last.

Good luck to CC. Probably the best sack master we have had since Sinclair.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly helped a lot for a couple seasons. Best of luck to him.

As of right now, I think we still have a pretty formidable D-line pass rush with Avril, Bennett, McDaniel, and I am guessing Irvin, as well as the youngsters probably in the rotation with McDaniel, Mebane on running downs.

Watch out for the Jags. Gus is trying to build something. It may take a season or two to get it all together, but getting players he knows and using somewhat the same system and approach will help that team immensely.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly helped a lot for a couple seasons. Best of luck to him.

As of right now, I think we still have a pretty formidable D-line pass rush with Avril, Bennett, McDaniel, and I am guessing Irvin, as well as the youngsters probably in the rotation with McDaniel, Mebane on running downs.

Watch out for the Jags. Gus is trying to build something. It may take a season or two to get it all together, but getting players he knows and using somewhat the same system and approach will help that team immensely.

Jaguars are definitely making some very sound signings this Free Agency. Very impressed with them. Tampa Bay is the other that I'm shocked at some of the deals they have gotten done. Verner might have been the best bang for your buck deal of the off season so far.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clem had a solid game against the Donkeys. Just got done watching it again and he was all over the place. If he would have been 100% healthy this season i can see him having an 11+ sack season. So many of you forget he missed the first two games and wasn't 100% for most if any of the season. I wish him all the luck and hope to see him hit 11+ sacks this coming season. I don't think that's much of a reach either. he looked great in the superbowl just go back and watch him. He has the best get off on or team. Or i should say HAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clem had a solid game against the Donkeys. Just got done watching it again and he was all over the place. If he would have been 100% healthy this season i can see him having an 11+ sack season. So many of you forget he missed the first two games and wasn't 100% for most if any of the season. I wish him all the luck and hope to see him hit 11+ sacks this coming season. I don't think that's much of a reach either. he looked great in the superbowl just go back and watch him. He has the best get off on or team. Or i should say HAD.

Problem is he'll be 33 in Oct… He did great for us but he's not the ferocious guy he once was… Did great in the Super Bowl but again he's no spring chicken… We got the best outta Clem…

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemons busted his ass every down while he was in Seattle. I'll miss watching him play.