• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Classless Team

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the SF/Seattle game, I must conclude that the Seahawks have about as much class as a dehydrated piece of camel dung. I am sincerely glad I'm not a Seahawks fan, and I hope Denver beats the living snot out of them in the Super Bowl. And I especially hope Manning torches that moronic horse's ass Sherman like a piece of dried toast. What a pile of bird dirt.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the SF/Seattle game, I must conclude that the Seahawks have about as much class as a dehydrated piece of camel dung. I am sincerely glad I'm not a Seahawks fan, and I hope Denver beats the living snot out of them in the Super Bowl. And I especially hope Manning torches that moronic horse's ass Sherman like a piece of dried toast. What a pile of bird dirt.

lol tell us how you really feel Mustang :lol:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman = king of Trash Talk!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how fans are with QB's. there is a thread in the 49ers forum so many people hate Kappeneinkpoop. want his job, wondering if the texans will take him for the #1 pick. 3 nfc championship games in a row but people still complain. i thought the winers was just a funny nickname…had no idea it was true they are straight up bitches over there lol.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how fans are with QB's. there is a thread in the 49ers forum so many people hate Kappeneinkpoop. want his job, wondering if the texans will take him for the #1 pick. 3 nfc championship games in a row but people still complain.

greed :bawling:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I mean he is a young QB that struggled some this season, but led his team to the SB last year and could have made it this year. I was reading some posts on their board and they were throwing him under the bus and down right crucifying him.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade Bradford for Kap in a heartbeat. Sure, he made mistakes. And sure it's true that he didn't have the greatest season statistically. But he's a young QB with a boatload of potential. He's only going to get better. I also don't think he's getting the best QB coaching in SF either. But if he hits that pass to Crabtree, instead of the lucky interception occurring, he is then the hero for bringing his team back in the face of adversity after committing multiple mistakes earlier. I can just see the headlines now: "What character, what intestinal fortitude, what poise under pressure, yada yada. So much of it is subjective. The only way to get a somewhat accurate evaluation (we all have our prejudices and opinions) is to try to remove the emotion and be objective. So objectively speaking, Seattle was lucky to win that game. I thought the 49ers were the better team.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade Bradford for Kap in a heartbeat. Sure, he made mistakes. And sure it's true that he didn't have the greatest season statistically. But he's a young QB with a boatload of potential. He's only going to get better. I also don't think he's getting the best QB coaching in SF either. But if he hits that pass to Crabtree, instead of the lucky interception occurring, he is then the hero for bringing his team back in the face of adversity after committing multiple mistakes earlier. I can just see the headlines now: "What character, what intestinal fortitude, what poise under pressure, yada yada. So much of it is subjective. The only way to get a somewhat accurate evaluation (we all have our prejudices and opinions) is to try to remove the emotion and be objective. So objectively speaking, Seattle was lucky to win that game. I thought the 49ers were the better team.

Imagine Kaep on a team with no defense, no Frank Gore, and No Vernon Davis, no Crabtree,.......Not to mention his all star offensive line. Kaep is an average QB with great scrambling abilities. I'm sure I'll get shit for this but his stats (other than running the ball) have never been that great. He's a typical QB that has a FANTASTIC team around him. Wait until they pay him a huge contract and they have to lose some of their all stars then we'll see who he is.

I thought 9er's would win that game but Seattle always catches the "big break" call it the luck of the Irish.

Last edited by a moderator:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine Kaep on a team with no defense, no Frank Gore, and No Vernon Davis, no Crabtree,.......Not to mention his all star offensive line. Kaep is an average QB with great scrambling abilities. I'm sure I'll get shit for this but his stats (other than running the ball) have never been that great. He's a typical QB that has a FANTASTIC team around him. Wait until they pay him a huge contract and they have to lose some of their all stars then we'll see who he is.

I thought 9er's would win that game but Seattle always catches the "big break" call it the luck of the Irish.
While I don't like the 9ers or the seahawks or their QBs. The argument that if you take away their surrounding team they are well nothing or average at best. I mean come on really? The same could be said of say Joe Montana take away that great team that surrounded him and what have you got Archie Manning? I know you are trying to related Kaep to Bradford in around about way but man.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team leads the league in penalties? The Seattle Seahawks
What team talks the most trash? The Seattle Seahawks
What team has the most pretentious home field routine? The Seattle Seahawks
What team has the most players on PEDs? The Seattle Seahawks

What team is everyone rooting against in the Super Bowl? Not hard to figure that out

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at Seattle's coach. Nuff said. Although I do respect Seattle's D and love the Beast Marshawn and Russell Wilson. It's going to be interesting in NYC if it's cold with that D and running game. I hope the NFC takes it, but I also hope Sherman gets his bell rung!

Kaep is a good QB. He forced a few throws and made some quick/bad decisions, but that's what Seattle does in Seattle. They made Drew Brees look lost too and twice in a few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about that Seattle secondary, San Fran LB's, and the Rams D-line - ALL on the same D unit.

I still think they would own the NFC North all star squad or the AFC West. Look at what Brees did against Seattle. Rodgers versus San Fran this year.

Granted, A Rodgers, A. Peterson, Megatron, Marshall and Jeffrey, would be stout, but their O-line would have fits with that D.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't like the 9ers or the seahawks or their QBs. The argument that if you take away their surrounding team they are well nothing or average at best. I mean come on really? The same could be said of say Joe Montana take away that great team that surrounded him and what have you got Archie Manning? I know you are trying to related Kaep to Bradford in around about way but man.

you can also put it in another light. Look what P Manning did for Denver. You can argue Denver was an average team with no Manning. When he came over they immediately became a power house over night. I think Kaep is a good to average QB and if you put him on an average team thats all they would be. I don't think he's the type of QB that you put on an average team that automatically makes them better overnight.

No I'm not trying to compare Kaep and Bradford because there's really no comparison. Two completely different QBs. And right now Kaep is better than Bradford, it would be hard to argue otherwise.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can also put it in another light. Look what P Manning did for Denver. You can argue Denver was an average team with no Manning. When he came over they immediately became a power house over night. I think Kaep is a good to average QB and if you put him on an average team thats all they would be. I don't think he's the type of QB that you put on an average team that automatically makes them better overnight.

No I'm not trying to compare Kaep and Bradford because there's really no comparison. Two completely different QBs. And right now Kaep is better than Bradford, it would be hard to argue otherwise.
I think Denver was a pretty good team before Manning. And of course a much better team with Manning. As far as Bradford vs Kaep maybe I read something into it that wasnt there.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I took from the 49er and Seahawk game was...The Rams are going to have to get a hell of a lot better and fast. The Rams are moving in the right direction but they have some catching up to do.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I took from the 49er and Seahawk game was...The Rams are going to have to get a hell of a lot better and fast. The Rams are moving in the right direction but they have some catching up to do.
Niners are getting older at spots and they'll have to give Kaepernick a lot of money.

Seahawks have Avril and Bennett on 1 year contracts, IIRC. Seattle also has been nailing the end of the draft which mean they have a bunch of guys that are underpaid.

The Rams could theoretically compete but they have to get a lot better on offense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is funny. The Niners were just as asinine the previous week. Everyone talks, one guy just happened to get in front of a microphone while still amped up from his game-winning play.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is funny. The Niners were just as asinine the previous week. Everyone talks, one guy just happened to get in front of a microphone while still amped up from his game-winning play.

We all have our particular reasons for liking and disliking certain teams Shopson67. Yours may be different than mine, and your perception may not be the same as others. To each his own. I personally believe Seattle is a team lacking class from top to bottom. Not just because of Sherman's antics, but the organization as a whole provides much to dislike about. From miscreant fans dumping food on injured players, a coach that is underhanded and deceitful, a team that leads all professional teams in PEDS violations, to their poor attitude. Sherman isn't the only one. If you remember Seattle's WR Golden Tate taunting the Rams when he scored that long TD in the first meeting. It has recently been discussed that Sherman's actions were also pre-meditated. If that's the case, and he's just trying to draw attention to himself, he deserves every criticism he receives. If that behavior is allowed to propagate in the league, it will truly become the NFLT. National Football League of Thugs.

I'm not saying other teams aren't guilty of unprofessional, immature behavior as well. I'm just saying that Seattle is on my "hate'em and hope they get pantsed in the Super Bowl" list.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the Niners game the week before? They did all the same crap, just didn't get in front of a microphone like Sherman did. Much like the Hawks, they are largely in the mold of their d-bag coach. At least the Hawks have Russell Wilson, who is the epitome of a classy leader.