• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chipper Jones. Braves hero. Still.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of tatoos, here is Brain Wilson's latest.

A handgun on the hand.

O,.......K

wilsonguntat-590x354.jpg

I have a sleeve. with that in mind, I noticed the gun and could not make out the rest of his ink. for a millionaire, that's a pretty shitty job all-around.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sleeve. with that in mind, I noticed the gun and could not make out the rest of his ink. for a millionaire, that's a pretty shitty job all-around.

I question any body art that you can not hide, when it would do nothing but benefits you to hide it.

But, then again, I am also of a mind that life will always bring you enough pain without having to seek it out and experience it on purpose, so.......?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I question any body art that you can not hide, when it would do nothing but benefits you to hide it.

But, then again, I am also of a mind that life will always bring you enough pain without having to seek it out and experience it on purpose, so.......?

I understand your thinking, really, I do. trust me on this though, his sleeve looks like SHIT for a millionaire. there's no reason for a mess like that on anybody's arm unless you're 1/2 retarded. which is funny because he kind of reminds me of the moron on hangover LOL

images

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand your thinking, really, I do. trust me on this though, his sleeve looks like SHIT for a millionaire. there's no reason for a mess like that on anybody's arm unless you're 1/2 retarded. which is funny because he kind of reminds me of the moron on hangover LOL

images

I should have addressed this part before. :agree:

And, :lol: on Wilson = poor, stupid, misguided Alan.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

images

oh, don't get it twisted. Brian went full retard.
Full. Fucking. Retard.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

how much do you want to bet in a drunken rage he tries to hold up a liquir store with his finger