• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Depth Chart According to PFF

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
430KK8N.png

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Kelce is a big wildcard at the TE spot, and I'd like to see Jenkins overtake Hemingway as the 3rd WR, but both will be used. I think McKnight will be interesting to watch as a KR/RB. The OL is a below average unit, but maybe they hold up. If Gaines, Ford and Commings contribute well the D could be a top 5 unit again.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Flowers cut, I guess they think they can get by with Gaines/Parker as the 3rd CB. Maybe Commings plays some CB in packages. He was a good Chief but I guess was getting on Dorsey's nerves a little with the not showing up.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Flowers cut, I guess they think they can get by with Gaines/Parker as the 3rd CB. Maybe Commings plays some CB in packages. He was a good Chief but I guess was getting on Dorsey's nerves a little with the not showing up.

Maybe, it might just be making room for Houston's new contract as well. As we get closer to training camp, we are going to get our answer one way or another.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STILL couldn't believe this happened. still, i've always said the guy's too small, slow, and injury prone. still he doesn't exactly suck. it'll be interesting to see where he lands...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STILL couldn't believe this happened. still, i've always said the guy's too small, slow, and injury prone. still he doesn't exactly suck. it'll be interesting to see where he lands...

Well, if this was a matter of "do I want to keep Houston or Flowers" then I can tolerate this. I think everyone knows that Houston is going to command a very large contract given his performance at his position. Just didn't quite thought it was going to be through a trade instead of a being a June 1st guy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About a month has passed, and still no extensions for Houston or Smith. Would really want to get those two done ideally before the season starts if that is possible. My worst nightmare is Houston doesn't get an extension and puts up some absurd number like 20 sacks from S-OLB.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Charles isn`t going to start breaking down...will this year be his 7th, or 6th, but usually about that many years in back are losing a few steps...it may help with Reid being a pass happy guy.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Charles isn`t going to start breaking down...will this year be his 7th, or 6th, but usually about that many years in back are losing a few steps...it may help with Reid being a pass happy guy.

Yeah, it is going to start to be interesting. I hope Knile Davis is healthy and good to go. I liked what he brought to the plate in the later parts in the season to give Jamaal a breather.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is going to start to be interesting. I hope Knile Davis is healthy and good to go. I liked what he brought to the plate in the later parts in the season to give Jamaal a breather.
I noticed on the chart that Avery was listed as a poor starter....I thought he had a really good year and timely catches up till that shoulder injury took him out.

I have never been a fan of Bowe...he gets good numbers, but never when it counts hardly....either when the game is lost so bad, or in blow outs. The times he is really needed...he never shows up.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed on the chart that Avery was listed as a poor starter....I thought he had a really good year and timely catches up till that shoulder injury took him out.

I have never been a fan of Bowe...he gets good numbers, but never when it counts hardly....either when the game is lost so bad, or in blow outs. The times he is really needed...he never shows up.

PFF ratings are something to keep an eye on, but never to be taken as gospel. I don't think he as bad as PFF seems to think, hopefully year two in the system helps him some.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy to keep an eye on for camp is Demetrius Harris. Has some very intriguing physical tools that I would like to see him try to pull together for a roster spot. Owens should get some time at nickel now that Flowers is gone as well.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF ratings are something to keep an eye on, but never to be taken as gospel. I don't think he as bad as PFF seems to think, hopefully year two in the system helps him some.
Is Baldwin no longer a Chief ? I really haven`t kept up with nothing.... too much crap in my life this last year, FB wasn`t that important.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the guy to keep an eye on for camp is Demetrius Harris. Has some very intriguing physical tools that I would like to see him try to pull together for a roster spot. Owens should get some time at nickel now that Flowers is gone as well.
Who is Harris...is he a rookie ?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Baldwin no longer a Chief ? I really haven`t kept up with nothing.... too much crap in my life this last year, FB wasn`t that important.

He was traded last offseason for fellow struggling 1st round pick AJ Jenkins. Somehow, Jenkins out produced Baldwin last year with around 8 catches if it tells you anything. He is kind of a similar player to Avery, except... he falls down a lot.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is Harris...is he a rookie ?

6'7" (I've seen other sources list him at 6'6" though) 230 pound, and 22 year old, TE that ran a 4.46. Was kind of a basketball guy at UW-Milwaukee. Has some really interesting skills though that the Chiefs were interested in. Not a lot of football on his resume, but a very interesting guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was traded last offseason for fellow struggling 1st round pick AJ Jenkins. Somehow, Jenkins out produced Baldwin last year with around 8 catches if it tells you anything. He is kind of a similar player to Avery, except... he falls down a lot.
I didn`t like Baldwin....I thought they were getting another Dwayne Bowe with him...hands of stone, at least Bowe at times makes a spectacular catch.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'7" (I've seen other sources list him at 6'6" though) 230 pound, and 22 year old, TE that ran a 4.46. Was kind of a basketball guy at UW-Milwaukee. Has some really interesting skills though that the Chiefs were interested in. Not a lot of football on his resume, but a very interesting guy.
That sounds sweet! Could he be the next Gonzalas!

I had hoped Moeaki would be...but he was injured all the time....I want to say he is with Buffalo now.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn`t like Baldwin....I thought they were getting another Dwayne Bowe with him...hands of stone, at least Bowe at times makes a spectacular catch.

Oh, I agree, I am just glad we get to try to work with a different guy even if he has had his own issues. Fingers crossed on Reid and co getting... something... out of Jenkins.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds sweet! Could he be the next Gonzalas!

I had hoped Moeaki would be...but he was injured all the time....I want to say he is with Buffalo now.

Would be great to see Harris pan out into something useful. Lord knows Smith could use a dynamic TE in the middle of the field instead of serviceable. The thing is though is that there is hardly a hint of football on this guy's resume. As I said though, really interesting skillset.