• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Depth Chart According to PFF

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree, I am just glad we get to try to work with a different guy even if he has had his own issues. Fingers crossed on Reid and co getting... something... out of Jenkins.
I wish KC could get a top WR....they have always had cast off guys from other teams, or make poor draft choices when it came to WR.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be great to see Harris pan out into something useful. Lord knows Smith could use a dynamic TE in the middle of the field instead of serviceable. The thing is though is that there is hardly a hint of football on this guy's resume. As I said though, really interesting skillset.
absolutely! That kind of speed is impressive a big guy too....he could be sent down field, no LB is going to keep up, unless a safety helps he would be open all the time.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the info and yacking.....I`m sure I will be around this season talking gibberish about the Chiefs :-)

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely! That kind of speed is impressive a big guy too....he could be sent down field, no LB is going to keep up, unless a safety helps he would be open all the time.

Word is he has bulked up though and that was his peak speed (impressive nonetheless for a big guy though which is why I listed it instead of the 4.52-6 number) so we will see what he does in camp and in preseason. He benched a grand total of two reps on the bench press when he came in initially so the extra strength was most certainly needed.

Demetrius Harris makes late entry into draft pool | ProFootballTalk

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is he has bulked up though and that was his peak speed (impressive nonetheless for a big guy though which is why I listed it instead of the 4.52-6 number) so we will see what he does in camp and in preseason. He benched a grand total of two reps on the bench press when he came in initially so the extra strength was most certainly needed.

Demetrius Harris makes late entry into draft pool | ProFootballTalk
from the pic in that article, he looks like he would be stronger than that....safe to say he won`t be in for pass protection or run blocking with that lack of strength.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
from the pic in that article, he looks like he would be stronger than that....safe to say he won`t be in for pass protection or run blocking with that lack of strength.

We'll see, need to see him make play in pads instead of shorts in camp.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed on the chart that Avery was listed as a poor starter....I thought he had a really good year and timely catches up till that shoulder injury took him out.

I have never been a fan of Bowe...he gets good numbers, but never when it counts hardly....either when the game is lost so bad, or in blow outs. The times he is really needed...he never shows up.

Bowe showed up for the playoffs game, but even then, he said he didn't haul in the game winner because he felt like he was going to break his foot to do so. I don't know if he would have caught it in bounds if he didn't feel that way, but I did think he started too far on the outside and the ball was thrown as if he was supposed to be on the inside a bit more. Why he started out so far wide, I don't know. He did the same thing early in the season in the Bills or Titans game. Go inside and make the defender push you out, not outside going out on your own volition.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey..mind if I troll FUCKER. :lol:

I hope they take the division and kick the Broncos up and down the field this year.
I would be deeply hurt if you didn`t troll me, haha!

I hope they stomp the whole division.....I hate the whole division now that I am getting old and cranky.

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bowe showed up for the playoffs game, but even then, he said he didn't haul in the game winner because he felt like he was going to break his foot to do so. I don't know if he would have caught it in bounds if he didn't feel that way, but I did think he started too far on the outside and the ball was thrown as if he was supposed to be on the inside a bit more. Why he started out so far wide, I don't know. He did the same thing early in the season in the Bills or Titans game. Go inside and make the defender push you out, not outside going out on your own volition.
What`s sad is that Bowe has been there best WR since maybe Eddie Kenision....a cast off from the Bronco`s years ago....it was such a huge problem when Gonzalas was there, he was such a go to TE, and that helped those loser WR out a lot.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That playoff game is pretty frustrating in more ways than one given the win probability was at about 99.9% at one point in the game for us. Injuries were frustrating from the first drive on.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That playoff game is pretty frustrating in more ways than one given the win probability was at about 99.9% at one point in the game for us. Injuries were frustrating from the first drive on.

let's not even TALK about that playoff game. i was so mad i nearly punched a co-worker straight in his nose(Colts fan, of course)...