• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weekly pff grades

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this maybe a good subject to relate to on who actually showed up to play or who shouldve just stayed home......

Heres this weeks grade off of Bears Wire:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From previous grades,Ive seen Whitehair and Patrick as previous dubious winners.....

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitehair is done. He has looked fucking terrible this year. Don't know if he's injured or just a dinosaur, but he's looked like he's stuck in mud all season.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of awesome how’s that backup pass catching TE doing for us? The guy that was the missing piece this offense needed.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it kind of wild that the Giants have drafted 5 offensive linemen in rounds 1-3 since 2020 and their offensive line is probably worst in the league. 2 of them were top 10 picks no less. Good Lord.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of awesome how’s that backup pass catching TE doing for us? The guy that was the missing piece this offense needed.

Well he did take a snap from the center and got a first down.......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the best/worst PFF grades for the Commanders game:

A couple of observations here. On the offensive side, it was impressive watching Jenkins once he entered the game, and apparently he was pretty much the only OL with a really good score, as our bottom 3 were all from the OL. Altho they mentioned that Wright also had a solid game without providing his actual score.

Defensively, I couldn't hep but notice Dexter anytime he was in the lineup and his top defensive grade bears this out. While he was only credited with one tackle, he had a PD and 2 QB hits. It seemed like he was in the Commanders backfield a lot. One surprise is Greg Stroman Jr did not make the top 3, even tho I had him with the game ball defensively. He was in on 7 tackles, had a key INT, a QB hit, and an early sack which helped keep the Commanders offense in check in the first half.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the best/worst PFF grades for the Commanders game:

A couple of observations here. On the offensive side, it was impressive watching Jenkins once he entered the game, and apparently he was pretty much the only OL with a really good score, as our bottom 3 were all from the OL. Altho they mentioned that Wright also had a solid game without providing his actual score.

Defensively, I couldn't hep but notice Dexter anytime he was in the lineup and his top defensive grade bears this out. While he was only credited with one tackle, he had a PD and 2 QB hits. It seemed like he was in the Commanders backfield a lot. One surprise is Greg Stroman Jr did not make the top 3, even tho I had him with the game ball defensively. He was in on 7 tackles, had a key INT, a QB hit, and an early sack which helped keep the Commanders offense in check in the first half.

Stroman played his ass off,how was he not graded higher......??

I also see Whitehair has made another dubious list........how does he even have a job.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stroman played his ass off,how was he not graded higher......??

I also see Whitehair has made another dubious list........how does he even have a job.....
Yeah, it's now officially 20/20 hindight, but I distinctly recall that many of us were surprised Whitehair didnt't get cut in the offseason, and in process help the Bears add to their cap space. Yet another questionable decision by Poles.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's now officially 20/20 hindight, but I distinctly recall that many of us were surprised Whitehair didnt't get cut in the offseason, and in process help the Bears add to their cap space. Yet another questionable decision by Poles.

I dont question Poles a whole lot right now.......next season will be the tale of the tape.
That trade with Carolina was a start of what we needed.....
Clsypool trade sucked,a few of us here new it,and we all knew the def was not gonna be that great to begin with......
We just had too many holes to fix it all this season.......
Not sure why it took so long to sign Ngokwe......we gave up his rushing def for his pass rushing ability......
I still like the signing of the lbers tho.......

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont question Poles a whole lot right now.......next season will be the tale of the tape.
That trade with Carolina was a start of what we needed.....
Clsypool trade sucked,a few of us here new it,and we all knew the def was not gonna be that great to begin with......
We just had too many holes to fix it all this season.......
Not sure why it took so long to sign Ngokwe......we gave up his rushing def for his pass rushing ability......
I still like the signing of the lbers tho.......
A+ with the Carolina trade
F- with the Claypool trade
I give Poles an overall plus with the offseason moves & FA signings. But I would have liked to see more action on the DL/OL front. One thing we're in 100% agreement is that it's unrealistic to have expected a major turnaround, being there were so many holes to fill, and not just starters, but general depth as well. It does seem as if the team is starting to gel and it's looking like we should be healthier after this 10 day mini-bye. But I definitely don't want to get too far ahead of myself or get too pumped up, there's still a lot that can go wrong.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are this week's PFF best/worst grades:

Three mild surprises here, all on the bottom grade side. I didn't think Darnell Wright would end up with a bottom 3 grade. It's always super difficult to judge OL performances, if for no other reason than we tend to follow the football, and that's primarily because it's what the TV cameras do as well. So it's far from me to say PFF incorrectly graded Wright. But just what little I could focus on him, he seemed to play fairly well, especially in the run blocking aspect of his game. I'd say almost ditto for Whitehair. He seemed to be handling his spot fairly decently. But again, PFF sees things I don't so who knows. I'm not quite as surprised that Stevenson received his grade, considering he was matched up for much of the game against one of the premier WRs in the game. And yet Tyrique seemed to more than hold his own. Adams was limited to 7 catches out of 12 targets for 57 yards. Yeah, he probably should have snagged that pass in the end zone, but it wasn't the greatest of thrown balls. All in all, I thought Wright, Whitehair, and Stevenson played better than their PFF grades.