• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Cut Jeremy Maclin

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I think this is very smart. He was hurt last year. If nothing else it's inventory. Had a brief rebound to close out the year. I am probably the most comfortable guy out there with Tyreek Hill and Conley but that looks a lot better if Maclin is in the equation. No reason to give up on Maclin in 2017.
$

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally disagree. Was getting open against the Steelers in the playoffs. Smith straight up missed a TD to him by pushing it to the sideline instead of letting him run under it. Looked just fine in the latter part of the season.

Everybody was getting open against the Steelers. Going to miss that Zone D

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least one more, Joe Flacco

Well,I was gonna put Brady in there but he wasn't good enough, beings he had to cheat to win his....
You know, The Patriot way....
upload_2017-6-3_21-15-57.gif

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my bad I thought you were starting a list of one and done elite QBs.

No I was referring to bad qb's that won a SB....When I get to the low life cheating scoundrels that did, I'll notify you of the one and only that leads that list.....That is if you haven't destroyed your cell phone in the meantime...
:dhd::heh::pound:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I think this is very smart. He was hurt last year. If nothing else it's inventory. Had a brief rebound to close out the year. I am probably the most comfortable guy out there with Tyreek Hill and Conley but that looks a lot better if Maclin is in the equation. No reason to give up on Maclin in 2017.
He was a good one but injuries have made him a much lesser player the last couple of years. He was going to be much too expensive next year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the same player he was in 2015 and 2014...
Is he? I thought I heard that the big injury had slowed him since his days in Philly. Wasn't he more productive back then? It seems Alex Smith, a guy I just have to root for, does not use his outside guys much anyway.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he? I thought I heard that the big injury had slowed him since his days in Philly. Wasn't he more productive back then? It seems Alex Smith, a guy I just have to root for, does not use his outside guys much anyway.
It's more Smith than Maclin, imo. Once he had a couple games to wriggle off the groin issue he looked fine on tape. If you bought high on 1300 yards or selling off of an injury plagued sub 600 yard season, you're just doing it wrong, imo.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more Smith than Maclin, imo. Once he had a couple games to wriggle off the groin issue he looked fine on tape. If you bought high on 1300 yards or selling off of an injury plagued sub 600 yard season, you're just doing it wrong, imo.
Yeah, I checked his stats and he was pretty darn good the last couple of years. I'm hearing that the 49ers are interested in him. I'm a Niners fan so I'd be happy to get him. Adding him, along with the recently signed Garcon, would give the 49er offense some credibility.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I checked his stats and he was pretty darn good the last couple of years. I'm hearing that the 49ers are interested in him. I'm a Niners fan so I'd be happy to get him. Adding him, along with the recently signed Garcon, would give the 49er offense some credibility.
He's still a good player, imo. This is purely cap driven with a dash of cynicism on their 2017 SB chances. Not my cup of tea, but that's what it looks like to me. Gloomy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still a good player, imo. This is purely cap driven with a dash of cynicism on their 2017 SB chances. Not my cup of tea, but that's what it looks like to me. Gloomy.
Did the Chiefs lose Charles?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Chiefs lose Charles?
Yep. Now that's a guy who didn't look the same when he was around (meniscus or not) which saddens me. He's missed so many games to where I'd take Kareem Hunt over him... which saddens me. Can only hope this 3rd round RB is 1 tenth of what Jamaal was. Just glad his last real action involved him scoring a touchdown against the Raiders.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Now that's a guy who didn't look the same when he was around (meniscus or not) which saddens me. He's missed so many games to where I'd take Kareem Hunt over him... which saddens me. Can only hope this 3rd round RB is 1 tenth of what Jamaal was. Just glad his last real action involved him scoring a touchdown against the Raiders.
The Chiefs have had a slew of good running backs over the years that seem to get hurt a lot. They know how to pick 'em, just gotta keep them healthy. I would love to see Smith get a Super Bowl after the way the 49ers fucked him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep trying to temper my expectations for Jamaal Charles this year. I'm not really expecting much but hey if we get anything out of him he'll probably have lived up to his contract. Not paying him a whole lot. More hoping his leadership with the team and with our young RB's especially will be the bigger pay off.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at who has both lots of cap space and need at WR, Bears and 49ers seem like teams that could sign him.

He would fit in nicely for the Bills along with Watkins and rookie Zay Jones. May not be enough targets for his taste though, with the Bills focusing on the run as heavily as they have of late.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was referring to bad qb's that won a SB....When I get to the low life cheating scoundrels that did, I'll notify you of the one and only that leads that list.....That is if you haven't destroyed your cell phone in the meantime...
:dhd::heh::pound:
Glad to see you're still carrying the flag for Tgann and Hammer.