• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chancellor: Saban "Best Investment"

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know you owned the opposition when they start getting a hard on for spelling

I think your mom should change your diaper and put you to bed! I'm merely making observations, and it's obvious that you are a troll, and a pretty lousy one at that. Not one person here takes anything you say seriously. Stay in school kid, and say no to drugs!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the ownage started when you started name calling.

:agree::10: But he loves to call us redneck trailer trash without actually knowing us. Shows his ignorance.

:suds:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::10: But he loves to call us redneck trailer trash without actually knowing us. Shows his ignorance.

:suds:

Not once did he dispute living in his mommy's house... Anybody else pick up on that?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not once did he dispute living in his mommy's house... Anybody else pick up on that?

You know, i dont like to cast stones about another person(like he does), but it appears to me its Friday night. When i was 20 something i would be out on Friday night and Saturday night partying until all hours, getting laid sometimes by more than one girl during a nights time and regretting my actions the next day until about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. He is here arguing about his PC perception of what should have been said by the Chancellor of a school he envies so much, he follows every article he can and has a tag line about the school that was written by someone as big into trolling as he is.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im more the folk who thinks schools are schools not football teams

...as you argue on a sports message board...brilliant strategy.

If you don't think that Nick Saban has done more for the school than the profits of the football program then I fail to see how you can make any meaningful contribution to a conversation about how corporate fundraising works in America...other than maybe googling some numbers for us about fundraising that have very little to with actual fundraising and more to do with press releases.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the thread....WOW this John guy is dumb!! Please tell me he's had 1 too many drinks tonight :laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read the thread....WOW this John guy is dumb!! Please tell me he's had 1 too many drinks tonight :laugh3:

Sadly no, you nailed it with the first guess.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was afraid of that. I almost feel bad for him.

That's what I was thinking, I really feel kinda sorry for him. Maybe we should all send him an e-hug since, apparently, his mommy didn't give him enough as a kid. You can tell he leads a pretty sad life.

I'll start...

:hug:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't wonder, it's because you are a jealous dipshit who has barely set foot in the world yet thinks he knows everything. You think we wonder because you refuse to accept the reality of it.

Probably the best post I've ever seen on this board ^^^^^^

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah you are god damn right i know that the rice president would never make a stupid comment like that, or any of the b10 schools except for maybe nebraska and most acc schools

No B1G president would say something stupid?

osu-gee2.jpg

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about all the players they paid? Which of them was a great investment? I would say mccaron because he came with a milf. That's a BOGO!

snakeelix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about all the players they paid? Which of them was a great investment? I would say mccaron because he came with a milf. That's a BOGO!

No wonder your boy friend left you, you whine too much

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a definite plus.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bammers are so stupid and so insensitive. they cry like lil bitches if you say anything bad about nickie saban.

bama raised 512 mill in donations from 2002-2008

all i do is point that out and the gumps get all pissy. get over it, you idiots, the football coach is by no means "the best financial investment" a university can make

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saben deserves the money and I suspect the money is not the motivating factor for him. He could go anywhere and make that just in endorsements: especially USC or UCLA. Either one of those schools would pay him what he wanted. Reminds me of the Florida Gulf Coast's basketball coach who took that school to the sweet 16 and Beat Georgetown. At the time, he was making 150K a year and FGCU president stated he would be making 250K the following year. This is a guy who put that team in the public eye and made millions for the school. USC called and offered 1.2 million and away he went. Stupid on FGCU's part.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saben deserves the money and I suspect the money is not the motivating factor for him. He could go anywhere and make that just in endorsements: especially USC or UCLA. Either one of those schools would pay him what he wanted. Reminds me of the Florida Gulf Coast's basketball coach who took that school to the sweet 16 and Beat Georgetown. At the time, he was making 150K a year and FGCU president stated he would be making 250K the following year. This is a guy who put that team in the public eye and made millions for the school. USC called and offered 1.2 million and away he went. Stupid on FGCU's part.

dude FGCU couldnt even afford their sweet 16 run, i am not making this up, they had to sell all of next years bb tickets at half price in the middle of march madness so that they could afford the transportation costs to get the team to the next game.

where da fuck do you expect them to get 1.2 mill a year from????

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bammers are so stupid and so insensitive. they cry like lil bitches if you say anything bad about nickie saban.

all i do is point that out and the gumps get all pissy. get over it, you idiots, the football coach is by no means "the best financial investment" a university can make

It's ok little guy, let it all out.
:hug:

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So dipshit, what exactly do you think a good return on investment is...I would love to be able to make the ROI that Alabama has made off of Saban.

Can you think of any reason's why Michigan would need to raise 6 times as much money as Alabama...one in particular that does not involve football or academics...

I'll give you a hint, since you're a little slow on the uptake...it has something to do with why UAB's fund raising goal is almost twice Alabama's at 1 billion dollars through 2018 and why there are two administrators on the Michigan campus who make significantly more than President.

If you weren't such a dick I would feel sorry for you, the real world is going to eat you up. Instead I will feel sorry for the company that hires you and your rudimentary grasp of economics...I can only hope it's not government...god only knows what kind of things an arrogant dipshit like yourself could fuck up there.