• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chancellor: Saban "Best Investment"

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bammers are so stupid and so insensitive. they cry like lil bitches if you say anything bad about nickie saban.

bama raised 512 mill in donations from 2002-2008

all i do is point that out and the gumps get all pissy. get over it, you idiots, the football coach is by no means "the best financial investment" a university can make

You dont like to lie much do you?:whistle:

At this point, the numbers i posted are telling a different tale and you have been bested. You start with one argument and have traversed through two or three, in the sake of trying to confuse the issue, but I have stayed the course on the original argument. Money doesnt lie and every phase of the UNIVERSITY as a whole is up due to Saban being there. Thats a Win/Win for the school and by far the best investment in the context with which it was meant.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So dipshit, what exactly do you think a good return on investment is...I would love to be able to make the ROI that Alabama has made off of Saban.

Can you think of any reason's why Michigan would need to raise 6 times as much money as Alabama...one in particular that does not involve football or academics...

I'll give you a hint, since you're a little slow on the uptake...it has something to do with why UAB's fund raising goal is almost twice Alabama's at 1 billion dollars through 2018 and why there are two administrators on the Michigan campus who make significantly more than President.

If you weren't such a dick I would feel sorry for you, the real world is going to eat you up. Instead I will feel sorry for the company that hires you and your rudimentary grasp of economics...I can only hope it's not government...god only knows what kind of things an arrogant dipshit like yourself could fuck up there.

He'd be the perfect govt employee.

Govt employees aren't on a 'performance' based pay scale.

As long as they were hired at the same grade, a hard working employee that's a GS-9 with 10 years in makes the same as a slacker employee that's a GS-9 with 10 years in.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have been on top for this long people are gonna take shots at you. It's sort of flattering. I'm blushing a little.

Time to go out in the yard and make sure the Natty Banners are flapping wide and take a toke.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Return on investment % likely shows Saban as one of the best investments Bama has made if not the best.

And that's likely what the chancellor was referring to.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Return on investment % likely shows Saban as one of the best investments Bama has made if not the best.

And that's likely what the chancellor was referring to.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what he was referring to, but someone wants to take it literal. Money is the ruling factor in state run schools and this one is in a state that can barely hold its head above water at times(like many across the US currently). For a state run institution, this one has over doubled its revenue in a down market and economy. My guess is this man has a job at Alabama for as long as he continues to make "Good Investments" like the one in question. Hate is a strong word, but I think JohnO1992 has a lot of hate built up inside him and cannot see truth when it hits him.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bammers are so stupid and so insensitive. they cry like lil bitches if you say anything bad about nickie saban.

all i do is point that out and the gumps get all pissy. get over it, you idiots, the football coach is by no means "the best financial investment" a university can make

Leaving out the past 5 years are we? Saban was hired 6 years ago..didn't his speech talk about the past 6 years since Saban's hire?! Lol @ you cherry picking stats to fit your lame ass arguement.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

John

Did an Alabama fan bitch slap you in front of your lady causing her to leave your dumb sissy ass? You are so obsessed with Alabama. Even your signature is a diatribe about Bama fans. Maybe it was the ass whooping they put on your Wolverines last year? :noidea: Let it go man, let it go'