• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CFB COMMITTEE

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you cant see the difference in playing those kinds of games in week 1, getting the off season rust off, getting young players some real game experience, shoring up a few position battles, making sure everyone is on the same page vs playing an FCS opponent in November when all of that should be settled in then you are blind.

So wait...so instead of playing West Virginia in September we should have played South Dakota. Then in November when we had all those kinks worked out instead of playing Western Carolina in two weeks we should have played a tough conference game like Colorado.

Maybe we could substitute #1 Miss St. this week for BYE, then we could be just like Oregon.

Alabama's last 4 weeks are LSU, Miss St., Western Carolina, Auburn

Oregon's last 4 weeks are Utah, BYE, Colorado, Oregon St.

Alabama's first 4 weeks were West Virginia, Florida Atlantic, Florida and Southern Miss

Oregon's first 4 weeks were South Dakota, Michigan St., Wyoming and Wash St.

Yeah, I see the difference all right...

Of the 8 weeks, I see 5 games Alabama will be challenged in, for Oregon I see 3, and that is gifting Oregon St, due to it being a rivalry game.

Alabama still has two top 10 teams left on their schedule. Oregon's remaining scheduling couldn't sniff a ranking if they won out...Wish we could schedule Western Carolina twice...then maybe our November schedule could get within 40 spots of Oregon's baby soft schedule.

Maybe Oregon should step up more often...then they might shake the 'soft' reputation they seem to have acquired.

OK, time to sign off, it's my night to be down at the Bryant Museum polishing the crystal.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss St jumped to #1 because they beat 3 overrated top-10 teams in a row... those teams now have a combined 8 losses

JCITOW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss St jumped to #1 because they beat 3 overrated top-10 teams in a row... those teams now have a combined 8 losses

Really, Miss State beat LSU at home who took Alabama to the wire and beat Old Miss, who beat Alabama. They beat Texas A&M who just beat Auburn at home. They beat Auburn who beat Old Miss at home. Would your team beat these same teams? Miss State closes out the season with Alabama and Old Miss who are both ranked. Like some posters have said before, we'll see where Miss State's season goes. But I think you realize that in all the polls that count, those folks who vote in those polls see things different than you. Miss State is #1 now, but might not be at the end of the season. But now, they deserve that ranking. Needless to say, I disagree with you.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think had miss st played another big 5 conference team in non conference play nobody would care about playing Fcs team. The fact that they played UAB, southern miss, and south Alabama makes it ridiculous to have to play a fcs team too. In the UaB game thy gave up 34 points over 400 yards passing. Have to think if that were a more formidable opponent from a better conference that would have been a loss. East Carolina Probably beats them

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ive been a broken record but Baylor and miss st (if they lose) should not sniff a playoff game over another 1 loss team.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should miss st lose to bama are they out? Or are they given priority of 1 loss teams

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southern Miss
UAB
Southern Alabama
UT Martin

That is pathetic OOC to say the least. And to think this team could potentially play in the national championship game is a disgrace

Well being in the playoff will test their non-conference. They scheduled Okie St last year, they just didn't have one real true opponent non-conference. If they can win out including the SEC championship they could potentially have beaten 3 top 10 teams and 5 top 25 teams. Name another team with a better resume. They will have proved they are a top 4 team.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State new #4 team. Heads explode. Wailing and gnashing of teeth is heard nationwide.

lol, that would be :pound:

oh, the crying.........

but seriously, I expect us to get screwed by the playoff rankings.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, that would be :pound:

oh, the crying.........

but seriously, I expect us to get screwed by the playoff rankings.

screwed by the playoff rankings or fucked in the playoff...sounds like a lose lose for you guys.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think had miss st played another big 5 conference team in non conference play nobody would care about playing Fcs team. The fact that they played UAB, southern miss, and south Alabama makes it ridiculous to have to play a fcs team too. In the UaB game thy gave up 34 points over 400 yards passing. Have to think if that were a more formidable opponent from a better conference that would have been a loss. East Carolina Probably beats them

this is where we agree

:10:

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well being in the playoff will test their non-conference. They scheduled Okie St last year, they just didn't have one real true opponent non-conference. If they can win out including the SEC championship they could potentially have beaten 3 top 10 teams and 5 top 25 teams. Name another team with a better resume. They will have proved they are a top 4 team.

inB4 ElTexan whines about the rankings of those teams