• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: Cardinals vs. 49ers

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to ride that horse. Pound the ball and limit mistakes. That's the way to dig out of this hole.

I'm really just happy to get that w. I admit after the niners scored to make it 7-0, and the way the Cards were playing, I thought the season was over.
It didn't look really promising when that happened. I agree.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im happy I can help. Its good to know u almost see the light and now a lot are jumping on my bandwagon. Most of the writers and media are on my side with my opinion. I been saying this since Week 3 of the preseason. Gabbert isnt a starting QB and Ponder and Kap are better options. It just took people some time to understand. I know the hate people have for Kap and they were blinded by it.

Truth always comes out and it looking good on my part.
I don't think you are dialed in to Kaep's main problem at present. He was hurt and lost 20 or 25 LBs. He was rail thin to begin with. He has only gained half of the lost weight back and his vegan diet isn't helping on the caloric side. He might start this week but it a bit premature. Kelly knows this.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you are dialed in to Kaep's main problem at present. He was hurt and lost 20 or 25 LBs. He was rail thin to begin with. He has only gained half of the lost weight back and his vegan diet isn't helping on the caloric side. He might start this week but it a bit premature. Kelly knows this.
no I agree with that. but from preseason he just looked better in this offense and he wasn't himself.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's really good. Got him on a couple of FF leagues. Tried to trade him to S

He has, but Kaep sucked for years. He's not the answer.

Yep, but you wanted to much for him. :)