• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Sutton case just got real serious

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't, wasn't. whatever. Your post strongly suggests she was not raped because she had multiple sexual partners that night.
I obviously don't think she was considering the case ended up as a civil suit. I would think an actual r*pe victim would go to any length to get a criminal conviction...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol wouldn't be surprised if the whoman started it and then cried after the fact. I'm sure she'll come out and say she was 'upset and emotional at the time and regrets it' after he's had his life ruined.

Course it could be legit... but I can't trust any domestic violence case these days when a woman reports it against a guy with money.

I'm sure someone will reply, "Who hurt you?" Nobody? lol, it's just the reality we live in these days.

Yeah, but when the guy goes AWOL it kind of puts everything in a different light.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but when the guy goes AWOL it kind of puts everything in a different light.
Not if he saw what happened to trevor bauer.

"I ran away and hid until her lies became apparent to investigating police."

Rational.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get suspicious that there's more going on than we are finding out about. Why hasn't the alleged perpetrator been located? Why is all the news about his release by the Lions and how if affects their cap space, not about the crime? Remember the Eurowings flight where the copilot flipped out and crashed the plane into a mountain? The authorities know more than they're telling us.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if he saw what happened to trevor bauer.

"I ran away and hid until her lies became apparent to investigating police."

Rational.
wherever he is,he, s hiding well.has to have lots of cash and most likely planned the girl,s attack and his course to hide.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get suspicious that there's more going on than we are finding out about. Why hasn't the alleged perpetrator been located? Why is all the news about his release by the Lions and how if affects their cap space, not about the crime? Remember the Eurowings flight where the copilot flipped out and crashed the plane into a mountain? The authorities know more than they're telling us.
No doubt. The authorities retracted most of the arrest warrant.

They could even know where he is, but do they really want a shoot out over some violent, footballer-dating woman? Nope.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. The authorities retracted most of the arrest warrant.

They could even know where he is, but do they really want a shoot out over some violent, footballer-dating woman? Nope.
Sutton would the loser of life more than likely.i,m sure if they knew his location,they,d get him any way possible

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sutton would the loser of life more than likely.i,m sure if they knew his location,they,d get him any way possible
So if he's in a Sunni area that runs its own shit and doesn't let cops in, the cops are just going to walk right in? Uhh no.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did I say she COULDN'T be r*ped again? Though it certainly casts shade on an accuser for having multiple sexual partners in a single evening, don'tcha think...? :noidea:
And after the alleged r*pe? She was bragging about having slept with a Kobe at a party....

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if he's in a Sunni area that runs its own shit and doesn't let cops in, the cops are just going to walk right in? Uhh no.
if the police see him as a threat to the public,they,ll go anywhere to get him they can no matter the obstacles.he would be smart to turn himself in.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the police see him as a threat to the public,they,ll go anywhere to get him they can no matter the obstacles.he would be smart to turn himself in.
They don't. And they can't go in without negotiating with the guys that run the area. Sutton has money, why wouldn't they protect him?

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't. And they can't go in without negotiating with the guys that run the area. Sutton has money, why wouldn't they protect him?
he should still turn himself in instead of being wanted by the police.using common sense often is smart.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he should still turn himself in instead of being wanted by the police.using common sense often is smart.
He's better off wherever he is. That's his call to make. You might be damaged from cold war propaganda if you assume the American authorities are your friend. He's not trying to get trevor bauered.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d reading.He's better off wherever he is. That's his call to make. You might be damaged from cold war propaganda if you assume the American authorities are your friend. He's not trying to get trevor bauered.
you are awful at miind reading.never a smart thing to be wanted by the law and on the gd run.