• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Cam Newton's Flamboyant Attire

What is up with this guy?

• He likes taking ding dongs up the hoo hoo.

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • He is probably delaying the hormone therapy until after he hangs up his cleats.

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • He dresses like that to distract people from realizing what a crappy QB he is.

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Chocolate Cherry Pecan Pie (He's definitely more nutty and fruity than potato salad!)

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done hearing about this. Its been the same shit for years now.

This is who he is. The beating has taken its toll and like you say... he won't be "healthy" again. This is as "healthy" as he gets.

Newton has not thrown a TD pass in his last 4 games. He's lost his last 8 starts. He looks like a QB in his early 40's. Not his early 30's. His legs make him look like a worn out MLB catcher trying to stand-up and throw to 2nd base.

I spend my entire life warning people who get hyped up over every "dual threat" QB who comes into the league and has some fast/short-term success due to their athleticism. Nobody listens and everyone falls right into the same trap with the next 21 year old kid.

It's good for highlight reels. It makes bad defense's look stupid. If you catch one of these guys in a break out or prime year? You might win your fantasy league. However, it doesn't beat the best in football when it matters most and your prime is always cut significantly short.

"What happened to RG3?"... "What happened to Kaep? (this is lose your job to Blaine Gabbert Kaep - not the other ordeal)".... "What happened to Cam Newton?"... people sit and wonder when it all goes south. The same shit that happens to all of these fucking guys. They're all the SAME GUY! It's not a matter of whether or not it will blow up. It's WHEN will it blow up?

You either learn how to play actual QB in the NFL like Russell did... or you join the trash heap of failed "athletes" who didn't get it. You'll have a super cool highlight reel, though! Fans eat that shit up.

"Micheal Vick was a beast!"... No, he really fucking was not. He made some cool plays and had a dozen or so really phenomenal games after serving prison time for Philly. None of these guys win dick.

Well stated, but such a waste directed at me sir. Preaching to the choir.

I’m not championing the cause of the dual threat QB...just stating the obvious about the player recently coming back from shoulder surgery....as far as Cam and any run first QB...it might last for a while, but everybody in the NFL is fast and you will eventually get hit...and hit hard.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
71406004_2746331002080237_3700279278017970176_n.jpg

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he took the time to improve his accuracy the way he takes the time to pick out his ridiculous attire, he may be an actual MVP QB again and stop underthrowing his RB who is 2 yards out in the flat.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well stated, but such a waste directed at me sir. Preaching to the choir.

I’m not championing the cause of the dual threat QB...just stating the obvious about the player recently coming back from shoulder surgery....as far as Cam and any run first QB...it might last for a while, but everybody in the NFL is fast and you will eventually get hit...and hit hard.

Oh, yeah. Only the first portion was a reply to you. The rest was just me enjoying hearing myself.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he puts more time and effort into his wardrobe than the actual game.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the above isn't an option. :noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even his injuries sound gay. Is Lis Franc a new French designer..

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam looks like someone who realizes his game has gone in the toilet and can now only stay relevant thru outlandish attire and social media attention. He's never been the same since the Broncos schooled him in the SB, followed by that pathetic post game pouting.