• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Caleb Williams

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we didn't tank. Could of gotten MHJ and CW and kept our 4th. But idiot Bear fans can't think.
18 million times a year…”You guys are so dumb wanting to draft a wide receiver in the first round.”

Today..”We could have had a wide receiver with a top 5 pick. You guys are so dumb.”

Nailed it Genius. *thumbs up*

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
18 million times a year…”You guys are so dumb wanting to draft a wide receiver in the first round.”

Today..”We could have had a wide receiver with a top 5 pick. You guys are so dumb.”

Nailed it Genius. *thumbs up*
If idiot Bears fans are so hell bent on drafting a WR, why not get the best one. And then we can do it again next year and then the year after that, and after that.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If idiot Bears fans are so hell bent on drafting a WR, why not get the best one. And then we can do it again next year and then the year after that, and after that.
Who do you want from this draft at 9?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison and the entirety of the Ohio State team elected to not skip class for a pro day and they are getting beat up over it. What speaks more towards character?
Could you please provide a link to verify this. In particular, the part where the entire OSU team elected not to skip class for a pro day. It appears you're making up random nonsense again.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you want from this draft at 9?
Oline or dline. Trade up a couple spots if need be. We need the top guy at this position.

Despite my hatred for drafting WRs if we had to, and mvh was reachable. This would be the year to do so. This guy looks amazing. But again we elected not to tank and therefore ended up a 9th pick looking out the window yet again. So dumb.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline or dline. Trade up a couple spots if need be. We need the top guy at this position.

Despite my hatred for drafting WRs if we had to, and mvh was reachable. This would be the year to do so. This guy looks amazing. But again we elected not to tank and therefore ended up a 9th pick looking out the window yet again. So dumb.

If Alt is available, I almost say we HAVE to do that...even if the top DE is still out there (Verse/Turner).

Building a team around LT (Alt), RT (Wright) and QB (Williams) with all 3 being in their first or second year is a great plan.

No offense to Braxton Jones, but if Alt is there at 9, I don't know how we don't take him.

It's not like we're winning the Super Bowl this upcoming season while Williams goes through his rookie growing pains. If Williams is legit, then we can make a big splash at Edge next offseason to take the next step.

All that said, Alt is probably gone before 9...It's almost assured that 1 or both of Turner/Verse will be there if we don't trade the pick.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you please provide a link to verify this. In particular, the part where the entire OSU team elected not to skip class for a pro day. It appears you're making up random nonsense again.
let me ask google for you rich, I will get back to you at my earliest convenience, since you prefer to belittle people instead of doing anything for yourself.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think trading up from 9 is dumb. If you were so worried about draft capital, you wouldn’t want to trade up for a DE seeing as how there will still be great prospects there when we select.

And tanking is for losers. This concept may be too hard for an internet expert like yourself to understand, but losing ruins athletes. A 7-9 season after the worst record in the nfl is progress. Repeat worst in nfl seasons is utter failure and it gets in a lot of players heads. It creates a loser culture and that is hard to shake. It doesn’t matter if you get a good player from the draft if you completely ruin the rest of the team to get him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think trading up from 9 is dumb. If you were so worried about draft capital, you wouldn’t want to trade up for a DE seeing as how there will still be great prospects there when we select.

And tanking is for losers. This concept may be too hard for an internet expert like yourself to understand, but losing ruins athletes. A 7-9 season after the worst record in the nfl is progress. Repeat worst in nfl seasons is utter failure and it gets in a lot of players heads. It creates a loser culture and that is hard to shake. It doesn’t matter if you get a good player from the draft if you completely ruin the rest of the team to get him.
LOL, please don't tell me the jailbird is still whining about tanking. I have his shit on ignore, so I never know what this assclown bitches about, but based on what you're saying here, I'm guessing he still believes in the brilliant philosphy that losing = winning. And to think some in here take this Mensa candidate seriously. SMH

Last edited:

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Building a team around LT (Alt), RT (Wright) and QB (Williams) with all 3 being in their first or second year is a great plan.

All that said, Alt is probably gone before 9...It's almost assured that 1 or both of Turner/Verse will be there if we don't trade the pick.
We can't rule out Alt still being on the board at 9, but I'd be borderline shocked if he is. And yes, no doubt at all that at least one of the Turner/Verse tandem should be there, with Verse being the more likely of the two. However, I continue leaning a bit toward Poles trading back to acquire some added picks, assuming of course which team is the trading partner and what he'd get for doing this. We won't know any of this until draft day, which is what makes it so much fun - the anticipation of it all!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melodrama at its finest. Everything you said in here is utter hyperbole.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, please don't tell me the jailbird is still whining about tanking. I have his shit on ignore, so I never know what this assclown bitches about, but based on what you're saying here, I'm guessing he still believes in the brilliant philosphy that losing = winning. And to think some in here take this Mensa candidate seriously. SMH
You have me on ignore my ass. When someone is so desperate to convince another they are ignored that’s a clear sign of bullshit. Nice try idiot.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we didn't tank. Could of gotten MHJ and CW and kept our 4th. But idiot Bear fans can't think.

From the guy that has made numerous post on how drafting a WR would be stupid.

Can't make this shit up folks.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the guy that has made numerous post on how drafting a WR would be stupid.

Can't make this shit up folks.
You have to keep reading, you're almost there old fart.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me ask google for you rich, I will get back to you at my earliest convenience, since you prefer to belittle people instead of doing anything for yourself.
I google'd it and there's nothing. That was the whole point of my post. Holy hell, dude.

Just STOP making stuff up! Lol - It has honestly been going on for over a decade with you.

Is it that hard to stop lying?

No one belittled you. I asked you to provide verification for your claim. You can't because it is entirely fabricated.

Good day and good riddance.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I google'd it and there's nothing. That was the whole point of my post. Holy hell, dude.

Just STOP making stuff up! Lol - It has honestly been going on for over a decade with you.

Is it that hard to stop lying?

No one belittled you. I asked you to provide verification for your claim. You can't because it is entirely fabricated.

Good day and good riddance.
you have all the power with one click to hit ignore, but what would your life be if you had nobody to correct?

You have beat writers that I am clearly not smart enough to know which are true, so I tried AI and got

In summary, while some players chose to stay in class or skip the Pro Day, others seized the opportunity to showcase their talents in front of NFL scouts. The decision to participate or abstain can vary based on individual circumstances and advice from teams.

I will do you the service of ignoring you, so if we are on the same subject, its just chance. Some idiot wrote it, so of course an idiot would repeat it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have all the power with one click to hit ignore, but what would your life be if you had nobody to correct?

You have beat writers that I am clearly not smart enough to know which are true, so I tried AI and got

In summary, while some players chose to stay in class or skip the Pro Day, others seized the opportunity to showcase their talents in front of NFL scouts. The decision to participate or abstain can vary based on individual circumstances and advice from teams.

I will do you the service of ignoring you, so if we are on the same subject, it’s just chance. Some idiot wrote it, so of course an idiot would repeat it.

Lots of weak people in here lol

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to keep reading, you're almost there old fart.

No please....tell me again how drafting a receiver is stupid but not tanking to draft a receiver is also stupid.

I love your logic. It has a my parents were related before they got married quality to it.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this guy for real.......??

First he says he wants to play for only a few teams and anyone else who drafts him he staying for another year......

Now he comes out and says he wants partial ownership of the team that drafts hi.....

Is this guy gonna be a headcase.....cause I dont think we need someone like this even withall the talent in the world he possesses.....

Does this concern you guys at all? He's got the pink phone and pink fingernails with pink lipstick on, which nowadays isn't all that weird anymore, but still, do you worry that with his previous comments and now he's got this new fashion style he's rocking, that he might be a huge headache and distraction to the team? I don't care what people do on their free time but when players start bringing weird or political stuff to the stadium it can become a problem. I'm thinking Colin Kaepernick here, or maybe even Cam Newton with his bizarre style. Both of those guys flashed greatness but they became huge PR problems for their teams and there was always a question of what was most important to them, the team or their antics.