• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bunch of good teams in the NFC

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver.......lol.......

Yeah got our ass kicked in denver. They are crazy good at home the first few weeks of season when people are not conditioned. You got to play them at home. No altitude advantage. Do you not see that?

And still not as funny as comparing to chicago.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah got our ass kicked in denver. They are crazy good at home the first few weeks of season when people are not conditioned. You got to play them at home. No altitude advantage. Do you not see that?

I'm not one to complain about schedules, as they are what they are, but you have point on Denver. They are not the same team as they were early.
I'd love to hear the Chicago explanation though.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak is good but again in a great situation. Can he be a player to put a team on his back and carry them the way a few others do? Until we see that I'm not ready to say he is as good as anyone.

Carson Wentz's situation isn't too shabby either. They got a lotta talent on that Eagles team on both sides of the ball.

Both Wentz and Dak scare the shit outta me and both are showing themselves to be Redskin killers. I think Wentz is the better of the two passing-wise, he's more accurate imo, but as @DirtDirtDirt alluded to. Dak never seems to make a bad decision or look flustered, or confused and it isn't that he's an inaccurate passer. He's accurate enough. Both are young, big bodied, and have the physical and mental attributes to be studs for the next 10-12 years. Wentz better learn to get down though after he decides to take off with the rock

There's a lotta QB talent in the NFC East.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not one to complain about schedules, as they are what they are, but you have point on Denver. They are not the same team as they were early.

I am not complaining about it either. Pointing out that a first place schedule is harder than the 4th place. Got to win against the other team and phili has been doing that. They are the cream of the crop right now.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz's situation isn't too shabby either. They got a lotta talent on that Eagles team on both sides of the ball.

Both Wentz and Dak scare the shit outta me and both are showing themselves to be Redskin killers. I think Wentz is the better of the two passing-wise, he's more accurate imo, but as @DirtDirtDirt alluded to. Dak never seems to make a bad decision or look flustered, or confused and it isn't that he's an inaccurate passer. He's accurate enough. Both are young, big bodied, and have the physical and mental attributes to be studs for the next 10-12 years. Wentz better learn to get down though after he decides to take off with the rock

There are two very good young QBs for sure. One is behind probably the best OL in the game and plays with one of the top 2 RBs in the game. The other makes magical plays such as the ones against the Redskins that turned sacks into TDs or a game clinching first down run.

While Dak is certainly good he has not made nearly the special plays that Wentz has made so far. Not that he can't but so far we haven't seen it. We've seen about a dozen from Wentz.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This guy knows his stuff

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Vikings are 6-2 and have beaten one of the teams you listed, but don't even get a mention?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Vikings are 6-2 and have beaten one of the teams you listed, but don't even get a mention?

I was just about to question the legitimacy of this thread.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to question the legitimacy of this thread.
If the Vikings go 2-1 over the next 3 games (@ WAS, LAR, @ DET), they have to be considered one of the NFC favorites.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two very good young QBs for sure. One is behind probably the best OL in the game and plays with one of the top 2 RBs in the game. The other makes magical plays such as the ones against the Redskins that turned sacks into TDs or a game clinching first down run.

While Dak is certainly good he has not made nearly the special plays that Wentz has made so far. Not that he can't but so far we haven't seen it. We've seen about a dozen from Wentz.
You haven't really watched the cowboys Dak has made plenty of wow plays he is just getting overshadowed by Goff and Wentz.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Vikings go 2-1 over the next 3 games (@ WAS, LAR, @ DET), they have to be considered one of the NFC favorites.

Vikings are a good team, nobody just buying their quarterback position. The most important position in football.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't really watched the cowboys Dak has made plenty of wow plays he is just getting overshadowed by Goff and Wentz.

I've seen plenty of Boys games. I guess everyone's definition of a wow play is different. I saw 5 Redskins sack Wentz in the final 2 minutes on a 3rd and long to force a punt in a one score game and out of nowhere he emerges and runs for a first down. I honestly haven't seen anyone do that, and that includes Dak.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just not in New York!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other RBs we have are not Zeke level, but to think that they can't eat up yardage is a mistake.
Teams don't need to game plan around them like they do Zeke.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How does Dak fair if he went to GB? I'm very curious to see what people say considering many feel GB can't win since they lost AR?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He said the reason the Eagles are doing well is because they have the 4th place schedule. I said we only have 2 different games and both of us have only played one of the two games that you get via your schedule. I said I dont see that much of a difference playing Chicago and Carolina or playing Green Bay and Atlanta. Atlanta is playing bad this year. Carolina is a first place team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do see that but you guys got beat. We dropped 51 on them. Home field advantage isnt 30 points. But you know how the NFL is. if A = B and B = C then A = C... but it doesnt work like that in the NFL. Its matchups. Im just trying to say the Eagles and Cowboys schedules arent that different.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two very good young QBs for sure. One is behind probably the best OL in the game and plays with one of the top 2 RBs in the game.
LOL....most said the same about Aikman and he's in the HOF

still a team sport, no negative points for having talent around the QB....well not for most people who understand the NFL QB position