• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns coaches irate at Sashi and front office for lack of due diligence on Garoppolo

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You snooze you lose.

I don't think Bill would trade JG there anyway, the Browns did fire his ass back in the day. Likely remembers that...

This. The 5-time Super Bowl winning coach holds a grudge because he fucking can.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't let facts get in his way of trashing the browns.

I've told this story many times, not sure if you have seen it, and if you had I apologize for repeating myself.

My wife is a nurse at the local VA hospital, which requires her to work on Sunday afternoons at times. She's from Cleveland.

When she comes home on those days it usually goes like this,

"Do you want me to just tell you that Cleveland lost, or do you want me to tell you in what spectacular way they lost this time?"

:nod:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't fail in Oakland at all. He went 8-8.

And then Del Rio took them 12-4 and the playoffs....You do realize 8-8 is as bad as it is good ,right ?
Hue is not the guy to lead them out of the cellar, just look at all the major mistakes he's made to this point, him and his staff just bungled yet another qb deal, what's that make 3 or 4 he missed already that he could have had ?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then Del Rio took them 12-4 and the playoffs....You do realize 8-8 is as bad as it is good ,right ?
Hue is not the guy to lead them out of the cellar, just look at all the major mistakes he's made to this point, him and his staff just bungled yet another qb deal, what's that make 3 or 4 he missed already that he could have had ?

All Hue bashing aside, NOBODY is the guy to lead them out of the cellar, HOW is this not crystal clear by now?

The Browns are the single worst run franchise at ANY level in all of sports. It doesn't matter who the coach is, they WILL fail.

The Front office is full of incompetents. The owner is a moron. It simply doesn't matter who they hire. Do we really have to run through the list of coaches and QBs they've run through the last decade? The talent they've squandered, traded, ran off, didn't sign, or failed to draft?

What more do you all need to see to get it?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns coaches irate at Sashi and front office for lack of due diligence on Garoppolo. Front office left work at 5pm, the night before the trade deadline.

I got several emails last night that the coaching staff for Browns is HIGHLY upset at the front office. Coaches were in the building working, and the front office went home at 5 PM. While coaches continued to work the night before the trade deadline, Sashi Brown was unaware of the Jimmy G trade and was actually informed of it by an irate coaching staff who had lobbied to acquire him, over an hour after it happened.

Coaching staff feels that the front office is undercutting them by not acquiring the talent they need to win, and not putting in matching effort to do so. Like anything, there's three sides to the story (his, hers and the truth) but this was relayed to me last night.
this same team once couldnt get a draft pick on the board in time and lost it.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Hue bashing aside, NOBODY is the guy to lead them out of the cellar, HOW is this not crystal clear by now?

The Browns are the single worst run franchise at ANY level in all of sports. It doesn't matter who the coach is, they WILL fail.

The Front office is full of incompetents. The owner is a moron. It simply doesn't matter who they hire. Do we really have to run through the list of coaches and QBs they've run through the last decade? The talent they've squandered, traded, ran off, didn't sign, or failed to draft?

What more do you all need to see to get it?

They do have leadership problems and have made a whole bunch of business bloopers over the years...Does anybody wonder why Modell had to get out of there to survive ??
But the more I read about this trade debacle, I think someone in the Bengals FO didn't want this to happen and sent the papers in with just their signature and let Cleves paper lay....They should have sent it directly to the league office but trusted their counterpart to do it with theirs....Marvin stated, he is glad to still have him on the team, so we know he didn't want to lose him....Makes you wonder !!!!