• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Broncos vs 49ers

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Our defense will get better around week 9-10 when all the reinforcements come back, but I'm not impressed with our depth and Ward will get beat bc he is a rook, and all rookie cbs get beat. On passing downs I'm quite worried

But by that point our season could be over. Through almost 6 qtrs we have scored 3 points and look horrid on D. Now I know alot of our starters arnt in, but we seem to always have troubles, while other 3rd stringers look like all pros.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We are in trouble this year if this is how the D is gonna play

We always look iffy in the preseason so I'm not overly concerned.

Once we gameplan and put out our starters for the entire game I believe we'll be ok.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if Gabbert can top his 1.7 passer rating from last week. :L

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We always look iffy in the preseason so I'm not overly concerned.

Once we gameplan and put out our starters for the entire game I believe we'll be ok.

Im hoping so, but we always hear all off season we changed this and that, then they come out and have the same problems, lol

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But by that point our season could be over. Through almost 6 qtrs we have scored 3 points and look horrid on D. Now I know alot of our starters arnt in, but we seem to always have troubles, while other 3rd stringers look like all pros.

Let's chat after the game at Big D. Too early to write the team off at this juncture. Yep, there are concerns, but this is the point at the season where you make these kind of mistakes.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look at Gabbert go, hand off, hand off, hand off, his best string of plays ever

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Let's chat after the game at Big D. Too early to write the team off at this juncture. Yep, there are concerns, but this is the point at the season where you make these kind of mistakes.

Yeah i know, im not complaining about the players per say. More worried about the schemes, leaving guys wide open. Hoping its a dont show much type of thing.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen enough of Gabbert. Get him off the fucking field and cut him now.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isnt just players, our aligments have looked horrid this game. All pros wont help if the guy is 10 yards open

Doesn't help that our right side of the Oline is missing. We'll get better, but we need to check out the passing defense. I wouldn't play Borland on passing downs, thats obvious. Ward needs to improve quick bc teams will be looking his way on third down and the pass rush (Tank, Lemondade, Brooks, et al) need to rush bc our secondary might be under siege this year.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gabbert sucks, and its not a revelation.

jds_49ers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doesn't help that our right side of the Oline is missing. We'll get better, but we need to check out the passing defense. I wouldn't play Borland on passing downs, thats obvious. Ward needs to improve quick bc teams will be looking his way on third down and the pass rush (Tank, Lemondade, Brooks, et al) need to rush bc our secondary might be under siege this year.

Yeah im not sold on our secondary at all. Not that what we had last season was awesome. But they were consistent. We are mostly unproven this season.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank and Dial looking amazing again. These guys are the real deal.