• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bret Bielema: Darkhorse Candidate for Michigan?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and thought WTF? It makes no sense to me at all why would Michigan want him?

It is a longer article so click the link if you want to read all of it.

Bret Bielema: Darkhorse Candidate for Michigan? - Arkansas Fight

TheOzone.net’s Tony Gerdeman recently laid out a case for why Michigan should hire Bret Bielema to replace its current embattled coach Brady Hoke. Hoke, in case you haven’t heard, makes Will Muschamp’s tenure at Florida look more secure than a Chuck Norris handshake. This year (Hoke’s fourth) Michigan has lost four of six games including a 31-0 drubbing to Notre Dame – the first time the program’s been shut in 30 years.

Gerdeman argues since Bielema has already found success in the Big Ten (he had a 39-19 conference record as Wisconsin’s coach), he could do even better with a far richer program like Michigan. Other potential candidates have also been successful, but they don’t represent a return to the glory days of the Wolverines patriarch Bo Schembechler like Bielema could.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw this and thought WTF? It makes no sense to me at all why would Michigan want him?

It is a longer article so click the link if you want to read all of it.

Bret Bielema: Darkhorse Candidate for Michigan? - Arkansas Fight

TheOzone.net’s Tony Gerdeman recently laid out a case for why Michigan should hire Bret Bielema to replace its current embattled coach Brady Hoke. Hoke, in case you haven’t heard, makes Will Muschamp’s tenure at Florida look more secure than a Chuck Norris handshake. This year (Hoke’s fourth) Michigan has lost four of six games including a 31-0 drubbing to Notre Dame – the first time the program’s been shut in 30 years.

Gerdeman argues since Bielema has already found success in the Big Ten (he had a 39-19 conference record as Wisconsin’s coach), he could do even better with a far richer program like Michigan. Other potential candidates have also been successful, but they don’t represent a return to the glory days of the Wolverines patriarch Bo Schembechler like Bielema could.

They're like Kansas. They like fat dudes.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haaaaahaaaaaa ha. Thanks.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance. Bielema wants the Iowa job when KF is done

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban to Texas?:noidea:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read the article. But I don't think the ESPN has ever done a Wives of the B1G show.

Jen Bielema would not allow a move to Michgian. I think she enjoys southern climes over northern climes now. Plus, her dogs would get stuck in a two inch snow drift.

I bet she is pushing for Florida or Miami, FL coaching jobs now for her hubby.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not read the article. But I don't think the ESPN has ever done a Wives of the B1G show.

Jen Bielema would not allow a move to Michgian. I think she enjoys southern climes over northern climes now. Plus, her dogs would get stuck in a two inch snow drift.

I bet she is pushing for Florida or Miami, FL coaching jobs now for her hubby.

After seeing what he's done at Arkansas, I don't see him getting a job in SEC country. If he is going to another P5 conference, it's going to be either out west or back to B1G.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing what he's done at Arkansas, I don't see him getting a job in SEC country. If he is going to another P5 conference, it's going to be either out west or back to B1G.

Darn, I should have used the sarcasm font.