• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking news : Marlins Jose Fernandez killed Saturday night

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's an insult to tell me I get paid for this?

I know you support a traitor to this country. That makes you a traitor. For shame on you, sir (or whatever you're identifying as today).

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be the only ones but I hate when shit like this comes out to the public. It serves us no good and the family all bad.

I disagree. I think it's fair that all the fans who eulogized him so positively understand that he was all fucked up when he killed himself and two others (I'm assuming he was driving the boat).

How would the story have been different if he'd gotten into a car instead of a boat and slammed into a minivan with a family?

I'm not saying he's the worst person ever - certainly, I've driven when I probably shouldn't have - but I don't think it's right that the narrative is "oh, what a wonderful person we all lost."

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have the civil suits come up yet for the two people he killed that night?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think it's fair that all the fans who eulogized him so positively understand that he was all fucked up when he killed himself and two others (I'm assuming he was driving the boat).

How would the story have been different if he'd gotten into a car instead of a boat and slammed into a minivan with a family?

I'm not saying he's the worst person ever - certainly, I've driven when I probably shouldn't have - but I don't think it's right that the narrative is "oh, what a wonderful person we all lost."

He didn't. Therefore in this instance the info only serves people's selfish needs.

If you eulogized and mourned someone you didn't even know you don't deserve any explanations. You should try to save that energy for people you actually know.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't. Therefore in this instance the info only serves people's selfish needs.

False.

If you eulogized and mourned someone you didn't even know you don't deserve any explanations. You should try to save that energy for people you actually know.

You think I mourned a coked up Mexican who crashed his boat in Miami?

no-Will-Ferrell-nope-no-way-GIF.gif

Last edited:

NYYFAN126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he hated coke, but loved the way it smelled

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You intentionally or not made the claim JF got in a car and killed a family in a minivan.

You realize that people will likely ignore your retarded take on what I wrote and actually read what I posted, right? I mean, it's just a few comments up on this very page.

lolz

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when does MLB tell Aroldis Chapman he can't write the initials and number of a notorious coke-head on his cap any more?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Topps put out a Memorial baseball card for Jose Fernandez next year? And if so what, if anything, do they print on the back of the card? "Jose won 16 games with a 2.38 ERA in 2016." "His hobbies include snorting coke and boating."

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he was driving his own boat. Do you need everything spelled out for you? Are you capable of your own thought? Do I have respect for murderous, drug taking, assholes? No, I don't. They're scum. Good riddance.
It looks like someone else was driving. Regardless, I will give you a compliment. You are great at judging!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, if you had killed yourself at this time when you admittedly "shouldn't have (been driving)," you would not find it appropriate/nor want anyone to say "Oh, what a wonderful person we lost!"

What if your wife did that, or one of your kids when they're old enough? That automatically discounts all the positives from their lives?