• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BREAKING: Marcus Peters Will Be Traded to the Rams

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hey, need to keep the backwoods of Missouri fans happy.
Its the other half of the story.

Throw in Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska in that mix, too. Most of the Big 8 territory has a Chiefs following.

The vast majority of Chiefs fans I see online are upset atm, though.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the other half of the story.

Throw in Kansas, Oklahoma and Nebraska in that mix, too. Most of the Big 8 territory has a Chiefs following.

The vast majority of Chiefs fans I see online are upset atm, though.
Good point. Most Chiefs fans I've seen are upset too, but I remember during the year plenty wanted him gone.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live look at my brain

176.gif

d12.gif

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh goodie, we can appease the blatantly racist wing of the fanbase (and they exist in each fanbase) and trade a player for pennies on the dollar. I am so excited for that...
Well I don't think that happened, but I did learn of it from a friend still in MO who phrased it as "they appeased the MAGA part of the fan base."

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I don't think that happened, but I did learn of it from a friend still in MO who phrased it as "they appeased the MAGA part of the fan base."
That's what local radio is reporting essentially...

Peters apparently felt fans were against him.

So yeaaaaaah, not feeling too awesome that we appeased the racist wing of the fanbase.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle fans be like :faint2:

My 3rd place NFCW prediction for the Seahawks next season just got one step closer.

I want the details of the trade. Rams don't have a 2nd round pick this year. That was traded to Buf for Watkins. Did they give up their 1st rounder this year? That gives them no picks until the 3rd? They don't have a lot of holes to fill so that may not be a bad deal for the near term. Could hurt as their players start coming off those rookie deals.

Would you give up the 1st? If KC wanted more then just the first would you do that? Sitting where the Rams are I make that deal for the first and maybe a late 5th or 6th?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what local radio is reporting essentially...

Peters apparently felt fans were against him.

So yeaaaaaah, not feeling too awesome that we appeased the racist wing of the fanbase.
It might be the other way around, too. Peters might have wanted out for all we know atm. I;m willing to wait on this one before jumping to conclusions but it looks bad

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny because it means the chiefs are so confident in how thoroughly they ripped off the redskins that they are willing to trade away their own best CB.

At the end of the day the chiefs know what they are doing and if they think they can make things work without Peters they probably can. Of course they're the chiefs, so no matter how many moves they make to make them more and more of a SB contender they won't actually ever win one (unless Andy Reid stops being himself) but this is the type of organization that you sort of give the benefit of the doubt on this stuff.

If a team like the skins, browns, cardinals, colts, bengals, bears, etc does this you automatically assume they're stupid and they got it wrong and nine times out of ten that assumption is right.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny because it means the chiefs are so confident in how thoroughly they ripped off the redskins that they are willing to trade away their own best CB.

At the end of the day the chiefs know what they are doing and if they think they can make things work without Peters they probably can. Of course they're the chiefs, so no matter how many moves they make to make them more and more of a SB contender they won't actually ever win one (unless Andy Reid stops being himself) but this is the type of organization that you sort of give the benefit of the doubt on this stuff.

If a team like the skins, browns, cardinals, colts, bengals, bears, etc does this you automatically assume they're stupid and they got it wrong and nine times out of ten that assumption is right.
Well I know sheep and goats can be fleeced. Guess Rams want to do some fleecing