• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brandon Pettigrew must be cut

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is an absolute liability to this football team. He should not be in the league. He literally is more productive for the opposing defense than he is to his offense. He should be released after the game.

Yeah. He got me -1.4 points this week as well. So my question is...did you follow through and release him? I decided to give him one more week.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He got me -1.4 points this week as well. So my question is...did you follow through and release him? I decided to give him one more week.

Thruthefog, he's gone. I was prepared to just replace him with Fauria, but Brent Celek was available, so I took him.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am disappointed in Pettigrew's development.

I thought a solid TE in the first would help Stafford. The problem is he has so many holes in his game. The Lions have no pure blocking option until Williams returns and then he is a rookie.

Not saying we need to spend a first round pick on a TE this offseason but the Lions definitely need to think about upgrading somehow......but it's Pettigrew or bust for this season as their is no way I see the Lions cutting him.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly isn't worth his contract.. A restructure is in order.. A good blocker and nothing else.. He has time to redeem himself, but that was an awful performance..

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference between benching running backs for fumbling is that blocking is a key part of playing TE. Pettigrew blocked his ass off that game...not sure anyone can do that on our roster. Just try not to throw him the ball too much or maybe this will be a wake up call to just catch the ball, protect it and get what you can.