• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Both Mississippi schools in the playoffs?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I don't like your opinion but I have nothing to counter it so I am just going to insult you for making an opinion even though you actually backed it up with reasons and examples."

-craig 217

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*********** GRAND OPENING SALE **********
................................... at
........THE AUTHORITY'S SHOP OF WISDOM & LOGIC

90% OFF ON ALL "HOW TO DERIVE INTERNET POSTING OPINIONS" ITEMS

..All two brands overstocked - sale priced to fit every "know-it-all's" needs

....................All sales final - limited one internet post guarantee on all merchandise

Magic8Ball.jpg

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" I don't like your opinion but I have nothing to counter it so I am just going to insult you for making an opinion even though you actually backed it up with reasons and examples."

-craig 217

I invoke Occ 7:14 privileges in response .... "You're full of shit and can't be reasoned with."

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute Post. I bet that took you some time.

at least you enjoy talking about football instead of getting completely consumed by the opinion of others.

(BTW, that was sarcasm)

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cute Post. I bet that took you some time.

at least you enjoy talking about football instead of getting completely consumed by the opinion of others.

(BTW, that was sarcasm)

"You're full of shit and can't be reasoned with." - Occ 7:14 :laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You're full of shit and can't be reasoned with." - Occ 7:14 :laugh3:

(BTW, that was sarcasm)

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be ridiculous for Bama and LSU to have not made the playoffs in '11, just like it would be ridiculous for tOSU and Michigan to have not made the playoffs in '06.

Any other opinion is not supported by the vast majority and is therefore a fringe opinion....and is just the breaks YOU will have to deal with in sports.

So, if undefeated #1 ranked Texas Longhorns goes into their final game of the season against, let's say, a one-loss Okie State squad, and there aren't 2 or 3 other undefeated teams in the nation, why should Texas play its starters?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-craig 217

Ok ... this is just too fun. Lemme try to dumb it down fer ya. Answer YES/NO to below questions ... k?

- Has the NCAA ever had a Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System?

- Has the current NCAA Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System ever been used before?

- Has the current NCAA Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System ever crowned a National Champion?

Now, if you have attempted to answer any of the above questions with honesty and some semblance of knowledge, maybe ... JUST MAYBE ... you MIGHT finally begin to comprehend what I've been trying to drive thru your stubborn skull and, again, attempt to provide some 'SUBSTANCE' to refute your blind, obtuse opinions ... just, this time, in a Romper Room fashion ... just for you.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok ... this is just too fun. Lemme try to dumb it down fer ya. Answer YES/NO to below questions ... k?

- Has the NCAA ever had a Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System?

- Has the current NCAA Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System ever been used before?

- Has the current NCAA Division 1 Football (FBS) Playoff System ever crowned a National Champion?

Now, if you have attempted to answer any of the above questions with honesty and some semblance of knowledge, maybe ... JUST MAYBE ... you MIGHT finally begin to comprehend what I've been trying to drive thru your stubborn skull and, again, attempt to provide some 'SUBSTANCE' to refute your blind, obtuse opinions ... just, this time, in a Romper Room fashion ... just for you.

If we all just waited around a let things play out without offering some opinion on how they should play out, this place would be pretty boring.

Why don't you just move along. I think you would be better off. My opinion really seems to burn your tiny little britches too much.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we all just waited around a let things play out without offering some opinion on how they should play out, this place would be pretty boring.

Why don't you just move along. I think you would be better off. My opinion really seems to burn your tiny little britches too much.

LMAOOOOO! :omg: .... :lame:

Now, something tells me that you might have finally understood what I was trying to get you to see and now you're all butthurt b/c I pointed out the error of your blind, stubborn logic as evidenced with this limp-dick response of yours stating basically, "You showed me ... now, move along because I cant argue my invalid opinions and 'salient points' anymore".

TFF .... :laugh3:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAOOOOO! :omg: .... :lame:

Now, something tells me that you might have finally understood what I was trying to get you to see and now you're all butthurt b/c I pointed out the error of your blind, stubborn logic as evidenced with this limp-dick response of yours stating basically, "You showed me ... now, move along because I cant argue my invalid opinions and 'salient points' anymore".

TFF .... :laugh3:

I can argue my opinions all day long. Its you that has not provided one shred of substance to say that my reasons are not valid.

Sorry you are so butthurt that I actually provide evidence and you sit back like a puss and say."Please of please just let it play out"

Move on son ., you have brought nothing to this thread and every post you make proves it even more so.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
im wondering what happens if the SEC west champ loses in the SEC title game.

Then it would possibly be Ga. as one of the playoff teams as long as they win out, but the SECCG loser will have to try again next year.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can argue my invalid opinions all day long. Its you that has not provided one shred of substance to say that my reasons are not valid, even though you really did, but I just refuse to accept it, because it's contradictory to my points and I don't want to acknowledge that fact.

Sorry I got so butthurt when you actually provide evidence and I sit back like a puss and say."I don't like how you made my opinions and 'salient points' look silly and for you just to move along, cuz I can no longer argue logically."

Move on son ., you have brought nothing to this thread that I can accept and every post you make proves I have been obtuse even more so.

Fixed.

Now, how bout you take your own advice and "Don't go away mad .... just go away." BTW ... I was contributing to this thread well before you showed up, so :tongue:!!!

One last thing ... you're signature is spot on, brah! Still ...:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed.

Now, how bout you take your own advice and "Don't go away mad .... just go away." BTW ... I was contributing to this thread well before you showed up, so :tongue:!!!

One last thing ... you're signature is spot on, brah! Still ...:laugh3:

How original.

I have validated my opinion multiple times over. Its too bad you can't refute anything I have said because it makes too much sense.

All you have done is bitched and moan like a child.

BTW, they started another thread regarding the same topic, do you plan to whine over people giving there opinion in that thread too?

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Most of these arguments just boil down to one thing, SEC'ers are just wanting to stack the deck in their favor in the playoffs. They would never make this argument for teams from another conference.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... conference championship game. To determine a conference champion. Then you know out that entire group, who the best is.
No - then you know who the conference champion is. There is a difference between "the best" and "the champion." You see it all of the time in basketball and other sports. Football is not some magical game where upsets never happen.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No - then you know who the conference champion is. There is a difference between "the best" and "the champion." You see it all of the time in basketball and other sports. Football is not some magical game where upsets never happen.

That's a feature, not a bug.

Don't bother nddulac ... he will not read & comprehend ... he's proven it repeatedly.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We only have 4 to work with. allow the conferences to decide who the best is out of their group otherwise winning the conference is meaningless.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bother nddulac ... he will not read & comprehend ... he's proven it repeatedly.

Please tell me why a team should be rewarded for losing a division and the winner of that same division be punished.

I dare you. This is my main point. The point which you have been ducking, dodging and ignoring in this entire thread.