• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bomb threat at Lambeau Field so am guessing lower attendance tomorrow

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never seen a glass house in my life.

th

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything needs to be blown up in Green Bay it's their defense. :L

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, Packer fans take getting eliminated from playoff contention seriously.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved the game, atmosphere and fans at the one game I attended at Lambeau. I hope to go again. But let's be honest, there is NOTHING else to do in/around GB.

I havent really seen anyone say that there was muc
BS, they have a KMart.

Nope that Kmart and all the land from Lambeau field out to Interstate 41 has been bought by the Packers and is being redeveloped with about 1/3 of it done. There are some things to do out and around the stadium now. It is like what they did at the Patriot stadium

It is called "Title Town District" and yea they took down the Kmart to develop it

It has ice skating and a sledding hill in winter and a football field, play grounds, a place to run timed 40 yard dashes, there is Hinterland Brewery a bar that makes its own beer right across the road from the stadium, there is a 5 star hotel called the Kohler Lodge. So all kinds of new stuff the link has many of the pics

GALLERY: Lambeau Field Titletown District park

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope that Kmart and all the land from Lambeau field out to Interstate 41 has been bought by the Packers and is being redeveloped with about 1/3 of it done. There are some things to do out and around the stadium now. It is like what they did at the Patriot stadium

It is called "Title Town District" and yea they took down the Kmart to develop it

It has ice skating and a sledding hill in winter and a football field, play grounds, a place to run timed 40 yard dashes, there is Hinterland Brewery a bar that makes its own beer right across the road from the stadium, there is a 5 star hotel called the Kohler Lodge. So all kinds of new stuff the link has many of the pics

Sounds almost as good as a Kmart.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings are behind this, they're trying to get the game moved to Minneapolis.

Well it is suppose to be a high of 24 degrees in the day so a night game may be a bit chilly from what the Vikes are use to in the dome so you may have a point there

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My point being all those activities are part of the gametime expirence.

Damn what's a room in that 5 star going to cost? No name hotels downtown cost upward of $300 a night on Friday and Saturday b4 a game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can't be coming from Aaron Rodgers arm he was under throwing every thing last week

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your opinion, now once again you're wrong.
I can't believe I'm going to say this and if anyone ever asks I'll vehemently deny it. G&G is right on this one.

I'll tell any fan if you haven't been to a game a Lambeau you need to put it on your bucket list. Even if your team is not playing. I would go to another game regardless of who GB is playing and that includes the Browns. The atmosphere is awesome.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I don't wanna work! I just want to bang on the drum all day! I don't wanna play! I just wanna bang on the drum all day!"

And attempt vehicular homicide, apparently. :crazy: