• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

It appears your team owner needs to call his own player a thug

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell ya what. Tell the Wisconsin 'navy seal' marching band to come to the southern rockies in August. I'm nearly 60, but I'll take them on a hike and see what kind of condition they're really in.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the record. I'm pretty disappointed. Thought I was going to have some real entertainment here. Turns out it's just a cheese eater on Midol.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apology accepted from the team president and Raiola

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Karate Kyle and the rest of the band feel better and can go on with their lives now.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for the apology issued by Ravioli and the Lions.

I expect them not to bow down to the hurt feelings of a college marching band. For all we know everything Ravioli said might very well be correct. It's certainly plausable that there are in fact multiple gay and fat members. They may very well also have sisters who have shoved different wind instruments up their snatches.

I expect to see a large contingent of these super band athletes move on from high stepping their rock hard bodies on a football field to fighting in the UFC. "Dangerous" Drummer Dave, "Killer" Clarinet Carol, and "Terrible" Trumpet Tom are sure to be champions after marching for several hours a day for one week a year. And "Killer" Clarinet Carol did that with a flute in her pussy the whole time.

LL...we didnt really need you to put up a thread on our board to let us know Ravioli is a dumbass. You should have just gone away at that point when your point had been made. But when you told us the Little Drummer Boy was a superior athlete your credibility turned to shit. There is a reason those guys are in the band and sitting in the stands while the game is going on, and thats because they dont have the athletic talent to be on the field. You make stupid statements and you open yourself up to idiotic posts (like this one) where the mockery of the band continues.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for the apology issued by Ravioli and the Lions.

I expect them not to bow down to the hurt feelings of a college marching band. For all we know everything Ravioli said might very well be correct. It's certainly plausable that there are in fact multiple gay and fat members. They may very well also have sisters who have shoved different wind instruments up their snatches.

I expect to see a large contingent of these super band athletes move on from high stepping their rock hard bodies on a football field to fighting in the UFC. "Dangerous" Drummer Dave, "Killer" Clarinet Carol, and "Terrible" Trumpet Tom are sure to be champions after marching for several hours a day for one week a year. And "Killer" Clarinet Carol did that with a flute in her pussy the whole time.

LL...we didnt really need you to put up a thread on our board to let us know Ravioli is a dumbass. You should have just gone away at that point when your point had been made. But when you told us the Little Drummer Boy was a superior athlete your credibility turned to shit. There is a reason those guys are in the band and sitting in the stands while the game is going on, and thats because they dont have the athletic talent to be on the field. You make stupid statements and you open yourself up to idiotic posts (like this one) where the mockery of the band continues.
:laugh3:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason that American Pie made fun of the band geeks. Within every bit of insensitive humor is a grain of truth.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness though,...... the Boilermakers are The Best Damn Band In All The Land. Not sure if they have gay kids, with dead moms. (Drew Brees)

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you hate lions fans because of something a shitty player said? I think the guy should be cut anyhow but you are projecting. I dont hate packers fans because the lb from last year was a wife beater, should i? Its out of our control.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe it. No real wrestler (all-state light heavyweight university wrestler here) is such a whiner.

Hey man everyone is al bundy on here

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight everybody is Al Bundy. Just like Randy Moss, I played at the First Motor City Bowl. Only I didn't score a TD, I played a Trumpet solo at halftime, and fingered a chick on the bus ride back. Music can open doors, or it can open something else.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody likes Dom Raiola. Nobody.

He has yelled at Lions fans. He snaps the ball when no play is called costing us a game. He is tiny. He is weak. He is dumb. He is holding back the franchise. The only people on the field he could beat up were the band members so it is only natural he'd go after them. He sucks at tackle football and should retire today.

I hate Dom's guts.

The only things we've heard about on your side of the lake involves Najeh Davenport's poop, Brett Favrerrevearve's wang, Regge White hatin' on gays, Mark Chmura assaulting women, Eric Walden beating his girl, and I'm sure many more Green Bay Whackers getting in trouble. Football is full of terrible people.

Well, response Lambeau? You seem ok with hating on detroit fans because of an action by one of the lions players so whats your response to this? Should every fan of every team in the NFL hate the packers fans and wish them to lose all of their games this season because mark chmura is a creepy pervert or erik walden beats women? Because I promise you both of those acts were much, much worse than raiola spewing vitriol. You are just a trolling, baby hypocrite, upset because your pwecious feelings got hurt. Oh noooo not those poor widdle band members. A least he didnt ****** or beat them, so shit lions fans unite, we should all agree based on this morons logic that because of the actions of packers players we should hate their fans and hope the packers never win again. God.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has been a great read. I cant beleive how much of a bitch this fudge packer is. Seriously bro if name calling is all it takes to make you cry never come to the D. Clearly you wont be able to handle it. Someone called your band names. WAAAAAAAAA. STFU. You are pathetic.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn straight everybody is Al Bundy. Just like Randy Moss, I played at the First Motor City Bowl. Only I didn't score a TD, I played a Trumpet solo at halftime, and fingered a chick on the bus ride back. Music can open doors, or it can open something else.

Dony say what else. It may hurt the state of WI's collective feelings.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....and one time at band camp......

Well hes already got the cheese to go with that whine...

Cmon we all know it.....the band is for the chumps, geeks, nerds, losers, anything else you can think of.....some people are just scared to admit it.....any boys or men in a band werent good enough to play a sport.....so they picked up a tuba and became a band star...now go blow your flute!