• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blops II

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need Nuketown 24/7 back. not some fucked up chaos moshpit shit

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
need Nuketown 24/7 back. not some fucked up chaos moshpit shit

Yep that is obnoxious. I paid for the pre-order. I was promised nuketown damnit!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems like with this Lag Comp I will have games where I shit all over 2.5 KD kids and then I get shit on by the .90 kids.

There is up to a full second of compensation going on right now. Apparently there's supposed to be a patch on friday but I'll believe it when I see it.

Up to 1.1 KD but have frankly stopped caring about it. Means nothing in this game right now.

All I play is Dom and a little hardpoint and I prefer to win the match regardless of my KD.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got the game. I haven't played multiplayer against actual people yet. Getting to know the levels against "Bots". I like it so far. I really like the Yacht level and the Yemen level. Overall, I think the maps are a lot better (read bigger) than BlackOps 1. I haven't had to deal with any "lag/bar" issues, but hopefully that patch comes through.

Haven't ventured into Zombies yet.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really enjoying the lag right now. CoD needs to invest in dedicated servers.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty fun, there is a little bit of lag still (I swear I've shot some folks 7 times and they don't go down), but overall, it was pretty fun. Only played 4 games, won 2 and lost 2. Had around a 1:1 KD ratio (think I killed 33 people and died 33 times or somewhere around there) and around 150 score/minute. Don't know the levels very well, but I like how much bigger they are than BO1.

I have it for PS3 and my gamertag should be pretty easy to figure out. :)

General Lotso

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just like to say that Black Ops II sucks balls (online only).

That is all.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason for lag is you are getting in games with people that have bad internet connections.

The first (and easiest) thing you can do is go into "find match" and hit square or X to bring up search preferences and it will give you the option of "any", "some", or "best" connection types. Select "best".

Next thing you need to do is use the port forwarding tutorial I posted above. It seems complicated but it's actually quite simple. Takes about 8 minutes to do. One match takes longer than that.

You have zero excuse to complain about lag if you don't set up a port forward for your console w/ a static IP address.

I have had a solid 4 bar ever since I did it. You'll be getting into matches with people who have a LOT better internet connections.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'm gonna get this game. Ever since I started playing Battlefield, it ruined CoD for me, it's so much better in my opinion.

I guess it's because I prefer the big, open maps.

Have they added fighter jets to Cod yet?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason for lag is you are getting in games with people that have bad internet connections.

The first (and easiest) thing you can do is go into "find match" and hit square or X to bring up search preferences and it will give you the option of "any", "some", or "best" connection types. Select "best".

Next thing you need to do is use the port forwarding tutorial I posted above. It seems complicated but it's actually quite simple. Takes about 8 minutes to do. One match takes longer than that.

You have zero excuse to complain about lag if you don't set up a port forward for your console w/ a static IP address.

I have had a solid 4 bar ever since I did it. You'll be getting into matches with people who have a LOT better internet connections.

Didn't use the "port forwarding" advice you gave because I'm lazy, but I did use your "find best match" advice and that worked out really well. Thanks Brasky.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to play the game for at least a month before I make a real judgement on it.

I think that TDM is a shitty game mode in this one. Domination and demo play a lot better.
One thing I really hate is there are head glitches (shit to hide behind and shoot) galore.

I will say if you like sniping you will have a good time. Sniping/quick scoping is really easy in this game.

All that said, I'm having a really hard time right now. I can't get high kill streaks at all.

Some people say it's because at this point the game is filled with good players because they generally buy the game as soon as it comes out.

I think it's because of the issues I talked about. Hit detection, lag comp etc.

Also with all these noobs that don't know the maps, you have a lot of people camping in corners.

The good news is, even if you have ghost in this game, you will show up on radar if you don't keep moving. Sorry HRUF, no camping in a corner laying prone with ghost and cold blooded with a silenced sniper and a modded controller buddy.

I beg to differ. TDM is where I get most of my kills on this game. Domination on Blk ops and MW3 was better IMO.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I'm gonna get this game. Ever since I started playing Battlefield, it ruined CoD for me, it's so much better in my opinion.

when does the next BF come out? they almost had me convinced to get that instead of MW3, but i couldn't convince my friends

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but I always thought it would be cool if you could control the airstrike killstreak yourself. Like fly the actual jet over the map for like 8 seconds and drop the bombs manually.

Didn't use the "port forwarding" advice you gave because I'm lazy, but I did use your "find best match" advice and that worked out really well. Thanks Brasky.

:yo: :thumb:

Only reason I actually did it is because I was raging after my 3rd laggy match in a row and was completely fed up.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yo: :thumb:

Only reason I actually did it is because I was raging after my 3rd laggy match in a row and was completely fed up.

Sent you a PM Brasky. Thanks again for the info.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
World Record Highest Flawless on X Box.

Last edited by a moderator:

dp_broncos

Possibly Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been having a blast. Only play on PC though, consoles are for pussies :)

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky, did you really report my PS3 account. I see that my account has been resetted on MW3 and now I have a 2.84.

:tsk:

That's the account I play with Machinima partners.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I wanna play with you and see if you are really that good.

If you really are you'll want to prove it.

Brasky15 on PS3 let's get down on some games this week, sound good?