• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blops II

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just about to make a thread.

Initial thoughts and concerns:

- Plays a lot faster than black ops I. Smaller maps.

-The higher killstreaks are really fucking difficult to get. Unless you're a freak you won't ever get some of the higher ones. The developers are actually considering making them easier to get. There is one that takes 1500 points that is like a reaper on steroids. It's lower to the ground and it's more powerful. Comparable to the AC-130. Guaranteed 20 some kills every time. Extremely difficult to get. I would suggest starting out on the really low killstreaks. Lighting strike is a good one, so is the hunter killer drone.

I would suggest using a care package if you want to have a shot at some of the higher killstreaks. Getting dogs in a CP is a game changer.

- Guns you start out with are actually legit, so the only excuse you have if you're a lower level is poor map knowledge or skills on the sticks.

-Bitches be SPAMMING UAV's. Sometimes I look up in the sky and there are often 3 enemy UAV's running. I think this will wear off when people start leveling up and using diff killstreaks, but until then it wouldn't be a bad idea to use a stinger or something and just keep shooting them down.

-Ghost isn't unlocked until the last level. Don't know whether I like this or hate this. Unless there's a way to purchase the perk and keep it with a prestige token or something, I guess I won't be running ghost much until I'm done prestiging.

-A 3 bar plays like a 2 bar. Hit detection is shitty right now. It seems like sometimes it takes a full clip to drop someone. This will get better. I remember Blops I was almost unplayable in the first month because of lag comp/hit detection. Unless you have a good connection expect to get some shitty games.

Best way to avoid this is by selecting "best" in available game lobbies. You will have to wait a little longer for games, but you could end up in a 4 bar lobby for a long time so it's worth it.

-You're punished for quitting. I have yet to be warned but I heard you get a warning after quitting like 3 games in a night and then eventually you are suspended from playing for a while if you quit enough games.

-You're rewarded for playing the objective. If you kill someone while capping a flag that is 200 points. Flag cap is 100 so boom, 300 points.

500 xp for taking B on your own at the beginning of the match.

Domination is split into two rounds now. I think it's gay. If you have B capped and are remotely good you will be able to hold it. When they stop the match halfway through and switch sides it kills all the momentum.

You might be destroying them and then they come back and win. On the other hand if you're getting destroyed it's nice to kind of be able to hit the reset button. It's definitely different.

Last edited by a moderator:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far im severely disappointed...which is sad because i purchased the game already expecting it to suck, and so far its been even worse than i thought it would be

CoD has essentially turned in to either who can pull the trigger first (cause you get killed so crazily easily) or who has the better connection

i just haven't been truly entertained by a CoD since the original Modern Warfare and World at War...

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to play the game for at least a month before I make a real judgement on it.

I think that TDM is a shitty game mode in this one. Domination and demo play a lot better.

One thing I really hate is there are head glitches (shit to hide behind and shoot) galore.

I will say if you like sniping you will have a good time. Sniping/quick scoping is really easy in this game.

All that said, I'm having a really hard time right now. I can't get high kill streaks at all.

Some people say it's because at this point the game is filled with good players because they generally buy the game as soon as it comes out.

I think it's because of the issues I talked about. Hit detection, lag comp etc.

Also with all these noobs that don't know the maps, you have a lot of people camping in corners.

The good news is, even if you have ghost in this game, you will show up on radar if you don't keep moving. Sorry HRUF, no camping in a corner laying prone with ghost and cold blooded with a silenced sniper and a modded controller buddy.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to see you play before I believe you. There are some extremely good players out there right now only pulling about a 2 KD.

Blackhouse is claiming to be fuckin fearcrads in the flesh. I call bullshit.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to give yourself away.

You are ericberry. Just another one of you avy's that was banned. Bragging about team killing in hardcore.

You're a liar and a bitch!! :lol:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously. You could just give us your gamertag and platform and I could check right now what your KD is, but you don't want to do that because you know you're lying. Because you lie about everything.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kd is a 83.13. You fuckers suck.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, I have 3 names. You can check them all.

MGxGotxSkillz

That's only one. And you didn't tell me what platform. Gay fuckin name by the way.

The other two please. Also, please tell me what is your preferred game mode, gun, and perks.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to play you one on one homie. Brasky15 on PS3. Hit me up if you want to get ruined.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's zombie mode like?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to play the game for at least a month before I make a real judgement on it.

I think that TDM is a shitty game mode in this one. Domination and demo play a lot better.

One thing I really hate is there are head glitches (shit to hide behind and shoot) galore.

I will say if you like sniping you will have a good time. Sniping/quick scoping is really easy in this game.

All that said, I'm having a really hard time right now. I can't get high kill streaks at all.

Some people say it's because at this point the game is filled with good players because they generally buy the game as soon as it comes out.

I think it's because of the issues I talked about. Hit detection, lag comp etc.

Also with all these noobs that don't know the maps, you have a lot of people camping in corners.

The good news is, even if you have ghost in this game, you will show up on radar if you don't keep moving. Sorry HRUF, no camping in a corner laying prone with ghost and cold blooded with a silenced sniper and a modded controller buddy.

Good. Fuckin' pussy bastards.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's zombie mode like?

Haven't played it. I would check out syndicate on youtube if you want to find out about it. He's basically the authority on it.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's woody on lag comp..

gradam01

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm really digging it. I was a little disappointed with MW3, but I'm finding Blops 2 to be a blast.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really digging it. I was a little disappointed with MW3, but I'm finding Blops 2 to be a blast.

:nod:

No deathstreaks. NO FINAL STAND!!!

75 percent of my deaths in MW3 were bullshit. I'm dying when I actually should die in Blops 2

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I'm really wanting to try out this game. The only other games I play are SOCOM and Battlefield

:think: