• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest mismatch in N.O. tonight?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo vs Brees
Garrett vs Payton
Ryan vs Kiffen
Loomis vs Jerry
::gaah:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After that, I would have to say Drew Brees vs. the Dallas Defense and the Romo VS. Rob Ryan. Romo looked confused and scared again last night.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta give some props to home field advantage for the Saints. They are wicked in their dome.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they are very tough there and it is a home field advantage there but to me last night was different. Sure we have been blown out before, but whatever that was last night - I havent seen in a really long time. Im sure the last game of the 08 season , or the Vikings in the playoffs of 09 will be brought up, but to me this was different than those. Last nights game gets coaches and players fired and should.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radio show this afternoon talked about dusting kiffin now and garrett taking back the play calling. Much was said about replacing the run game with a short passing game and allowing Romo to throw it all over the park weekly. They said that was the only way Dallas wins anymore football games.

overreaction Monday can be found all over Big D

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Radio show this afternoon talked about dusting kiffin now and garrett taking back the play calling. Much was said about replacing the run game with a short passing game and allowing Romo to throw it all over the park weekly. They said that was the only way Dallas wins anymore football games.

And in New York, Philly and DC. Gotta love our divisions' media coverage, whether it plays poorly or well.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure its overreaction Monday anymore. This crap has been going on for 15 years now, when does it stop being overreaction Monday and start being.....you know, the truth?:wtf2:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure its overreaction Monday anymore. This crap has been going on for 15 years now, when does it stop being overreaction Monday and start being.....you know, the truth?:wtf2:

"when does it stop being overreaction Monday and start being.....you know, the truth?"

LOL...when it stops being overreaction Monday around here after a lose. ( Around here is not just this board....it's the entire cowboy nation of fans)

pssst.....the cowboys have been pretty much NFL average for a very long time. Like other average teams, it's a big deal to make the playoffs. The pinnacle to win a single playoff game. This isn't your Dad's or Grandpa's cowboys.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night though was not average. It reminded me of Phillips last game here at GB. I would take NFL average for this defense right now. I used to get so fired up when we held a team under 300 yds total offense. Now I think that has gone to 400.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dont you agree with some of this???

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"when does it stop being overreaction Monday and start being.....you know, the truth?"

LOL...when it stops being overreaction Monday around here after a lose. ( Around here is not just this board....it's the entire cowboy nation of fans)

pssst.....the cowboys have been pretty much NFL average for a very long time. Like other average teams, it's a big deal to make the playoffs. The pinnacle to win a single playoff game. This isn't your Dad's or Grandpa's cowboys.

There it is. We've watched mediocre Cowboy football for so long the wins are prone to as much overreaction as the loses.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are pretty much in agreement that JG is likely gone if they dont make the playoffs. If Im him and knowing this, I would want to do the most to control my fate. I would take back the play calling yes. I havent seen that much of a change in so called game management. I did like his timeouts before half last night eventhough it ended up costing us more points.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell IMO its overreaction Monday after a win just as much as a lose. Every time the Cowboys have a good game, there's a bunch of fans saying we are finally on track, going to make the playoffs. We have the best team in the division. Then we lose and those same fans are bitching about how terrible we are lol. You are damn right these aren't my daddy's Cowboys, hell they aren't even mine. I'm 43 years old, I have seen the glory years.:bawling:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell IMO its overreaction Monday after a win just as much as a lose. Every time the Cowboys have a good game, there's a bunch of fans saying we are finally on track, going to make the playoffs. We have the best team in the division. Then we lose and those same fans are bitching about how terrible we are lol. You are damn right these aren't my daddy's Cowboys, hell they aren't even mine. I'm 43 years old, I have seen the glory years.:bawling:

You're right, Overreaction Monday is what happened after the KC or SD games early in the season. When the Cowboys just played their 10th game, and took a 49-17 ass whipping(that could have been worse if they hadn't called the dogs off) then it's not overreaction, it's simply being slapped back to reality. This team sucks, most of their stars are either nearing the end(Ware, Romo, Witten) or constantly injured(Lee, Murray). With our cap situation, coaching situation, and GM situation, to say the near future looks anything but bleak would be absurd. And to those who would point to the NFC East and say that we may make the playoffs at 8-8(we won't) in this terrible division, we'd still end up with a losing record after SF or Carolina beat the piss out of us in the first round anyway

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"And to those who would point to the NFC East and say that we may make the playoffs at 8-8(we won't) in this terrible division, we'd still end up with a losing record after SF or Carolina beat the piss out of us in the first round anyway"

For as long as I've watched professional football, I could NEVER say this about any home playoff game with such confidence. It's as if you know and the rest of us fans are grasping for false hope. This in itself is overreaction after one football game.

I think we win the east and I sure as hell will take our chances at home. I won't predict jack shit at this time about what and who will be what 7 weeks from now. week to week league and look around....people get hurt and shit chances. Maybe....just maybe, Dallas gets in and has their best health for the season, get a turnover or two and play well on offense. Some act as if that is impossible while I think a whole different....least 7 weeks out I do